contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

no chance

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Browns are better than the Colts. Colts don't have that many great players.

Browns added Kareem Hunt and OBJ and Landry... What more can you possibly do, seriously. They have weapons at every level on both sides of the ball. That team will be really good. I hope they're not though. Because well, fukk Cleveland in general. I don't root for midwest teams besides Detroit.
    Havnt I told you 100x and havnt the pats shown you I was right, big name stars ain’t what wins in this league???

Good coaching, good in both trenches, cohesiveness on offense, great leadership, win you way more games than bunch of stars.

How many superstar wrs have rings?? Yea jerry rice does but he exception in a lot of ways, 1st off he never acted like a star. 2nd he happened to be on one the most innovative teams ever with great leadership on both sides of the ball.

You think a diva star wr and a woman beater that gonna miss at least half the year are gonna put them over the top?? I like some things bout browns but don’t think those additions will mean as much in wins as jersey sales and ratings.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Boyz, stop the nonsense and put your money on New England to repeat.
    Definately most likely to come out the afc but they priced as such.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Gonna take them to win the AFC. Fck it. Think they’re still a year or two away. Chiefs/Colts time is now. Pats finally regress.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Gonna take them to win the AFC. Fck it. Think they’re still a year or two away. Chiefs/Colts time is now. Pats finally regress.
    Kc going backwards me thinks. Who knows what happens w Tyreke, they not same without him all a sudden no room for kelce.

Colts definately on the rise..

No Gronk might finally have Brady looking old, he did at times last year.

Browns have too much talent everywhere and Baker a winner for them to be bad I think. Not sure about that coach tho and seems like he already dunno how to handle obj. Think if they start well they be dangerous, start bad and could be a circus.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Havnt I told you 100x and havnt the pats shown you I was right, big name stars ain’t what wins in this league???

Good coaching, good in both trenches, cohesiveness on offense, great leadership, win you way more games than bunch of stars.

How many superstar wrs have rings?? Yea jerry rice does but he exception in a lot of ways, 1st off he never acted like a star. 2nd he happened to be on one the most innovative teams ever with great leadership on both sides of the ball.

You think a diva star wr and a woman beater that gonna miss at least half the year are gonna put them over the top?? I like some things bout browns but don’t think those additions will mean as much in wins as jersey sales and ratings.
    I'm not saying they're gonna win the whole thing lol. Just saying they're a rock solid team. Pats always have big name players, ppl don't think so because they seem like these system guys but on defense they're not. They always bring in a couple stud cornerbacks. Look at their CBs during the Brady reign. Ty Law, Reevis, Butler, Gilmore, so many others. And safeties, Rodney Harrison, Chung, MCcourtey. Linebackers with guys like Brusci and Vrabel and Hightower. They always have a top 3 middle linebacker in the NFL. And then always 1 dominant edge rusher. The rest of the guys on offense -- yeah, Brady makes all of them. But Luck is not Brady, not even close. Point is though, pats always have pretty elite talent bro.

Browns defense has 1st round picks everywhere, and a lot of the guys who are low-key stars, just humble hard working guys like Myles Garrette and Ojuniobi and Olivier Vernon and Ward. I think they have a good chance to win that division. Mayfield is a good qb. Chubb and Hunt is a good 1-2 punch and so is Beckham and Landry. I agree there's too many divas in the room, but if they can come together they should be a nice little threat. The Rams were built off the same philosophy. Talib, Suh, Donald, Peters, Gurley, Cooks -- they made it the superbowl pretty much off talent. Jags nearly made it there too off the same type of free agency schemes, but Brady cooked 'em in the 4th quarter...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Cleveland had better start hot or their season is finished. They host The Rams and Seattle, and travel to New England and Denver in their first 8 weeks. 4-4 is not going to get them into the playoffs and I did not even count the game at Baltimore in week 3. New Head Coaches normally have problems in year 1 and I do not see an exception here.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Who will be a bigger grease fire?
    -Browns
    -Raiders

Both have the potential for tabloid level meltdowns

First 12