Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Yeah Jake, that is the FIRST appearance of Ed bitching and whining about my use of SBR's edit button!

Then a few post later Ed made a fool of himself and went back and edited one of his OWN posts!

LOL That was the most humiliating/self burying thing that has EVER been done on here!

What an idiot hypocrite dumb-ass!
    Every one of those threads depict you in epic meltdown mode. Literally everyone is laughing out loud at your expense.

It all started with your failed handicapping system with key numbers that you claimed would cash 75% of the time, and then turned to your failed attempt at a ghost handle you launched in the wake of your dismal failure picking games. How you came up with the dead twin shit is beyond comprehension but your penchant for unintended comedy is unrivaled.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao. Imagine really having a twin! I’d let my brother pull all the ho’s then I’d switch up on them like after he took them on a date wasting all that time and money!!! Lol.

LOL "Switching" without them knowing? Nah, we never did that!

WE did switch classes in school one time because everybody wanted us to!

Then it became an instant classic because I forgot I had a test in mine so he had no clue and he got caught cheating on the test and I got a zero! And then after he got caught cheating he fukkin farted in there real loud while it was quiet during the test, and the teacher gave him D-Hall. But since it was in MY name I'm the one that had to go to D-Hall. I said "if you don't go to D-hall, then I'm going to tell what we did." And he said "Well you know we will get kicked off the team if you tell." So I COULDN'T fukkin tell.

LOL One of our favorite stories! HE FARTED AND I GOT D-HALL!

LOL

Eddy Munny

Banker be careful, now that Blowjob has you in his crosshairs it's just a matter of time before he asks you out on a date that he hopes ends with a broomstick in your heiny. He isn't shy about sharing his predilection for broomstick sodomy.

JoeCool20

Isn't a story like that better than some idiot troll, who I have on a string like a puppet, CONSTANTLY running his garbage mouth on here for no reason other than he hates his miserable life so he tries to troll others on a sports forum?

Of course it is!

Eddy Munny

Uh, no actually that story was pretty fukking lame, not to mention completely made up, like all of your stories.

Eddy Munny

This is probably why Shari put an end to your misery in that other thread and why you immediately went AWOL in response.

JoeCool20

you using the “sbr doesn’t allow ghost” defense makes you sound guilty

LOL You are making the mistake of "guessing" that other people on here scammed the site and used several handles!!

Just because you are a "rule scoffer" who has admitted that you blatantly violated the terms on here,

it doesn't mean that other members do it.

You are like a 3 time loser-felon telling a law abiding citizen that he "sounds guilty." LOL I don't know what you are talking about!

I had no idea that people have scoffed the rules and made up "3, 4, or 10 handles" without getting banned.

And quite frankly, I don't even believe it! I think Shari would catch you and ban your attempt at "ghosting."

This is one of my favorite one's that buries the shit out of the retard, and Jake!

And your OWN post about how you say SBR "doesn't care" that you and others have used multiple accounts solidifies it even more!

How can I "sound guilty" or be using a "defense" for something that you say they "don't even care" about?

How can I "sound guilty" or be using a "defense" by simply trying to tell people what happened in my instance?

LOL I don't have anything to "defend"!! I only said I had a twin brother who was on here too!

I don't give a fuk how many idiot strangers on here choose to not believe me! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-03-19 at 10:31 PM.

Eddy Munny

Your identical twin brother was taken by AIDS so that too will be your destiny because identical.

That's what you taught me about identical twins. All things happen identically. It's the law.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Your identical twin brother was taken by AIDS so that too will be your destiny because identical.

That's what you taught me about identical twins. All things happen identically. It's the law.
    Lol. If true I’m not laughing bout anyone’s family dying that not cool. But fairly certain that in no way how twins work!!! Seeing how my mom and aunt are twins think I have little knowledge of subject!!!

JoeCool20

Lol. If true I’m not laughing bout anyone’s family dying that not cool. But fairly certain that in no way how twins work!!! Seeing how my mom and aunt are twins think I have little knowledge of subject!!!

LOL He can't have fun dude. I mean you showed me IMMEDIATELY in just a few posts that WHO THE FUK CARES?

Ed thinks I was once another name on here and SBR let me "change my handle." LOL

I tried to tell him I had a twin who used to be on here too. No you didn't, yes I did! No you didn't, yes I did LOL

NOBODY gives a fuk about that and it's just wasting fukkin time! But I don't mind "wasting time" if it is funny!!

But he hates his life so bad that all he can do is troll a sports forum running his garbage mouth.

Shit man, there's no hilarity in that! It's my own fault if I continue with it!

Eddy Munny

He doesn't have a twin brother though, and if he did, the brother wasn't the one posting under BlowJoe. BlowJoe2020 and JoeCool20 are the same person so I have zero empathy for a fictional character. It's that cut and dry.

JoeCool's logic states that everything about the two accounts were identical because they were identical twins. So if we follow that logic to it's conclusion, JoeCool should be due to pass because of the laws of identical twindom... And since his "twin" was named after the act of fellatio and that they frequented Walmart restrooms in search of manlove (edited out of his original post in this thread 48 hours later) it's reasonable to assume that AIDS stripped BlowJoe of his final breath.

JoeCool20

LOL But it is 11:58 so in a second I will see if I even have a choice or not!

I cut my ATT package today, which was internet and TV. They have already cut the TV service earlier today!

If I don't post anymore, then it is because my internet got cut at midnight!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    He doesn't have a twin brother though, and if he did, the brother wasn't the one posting under BlowJoe. BlowJoe2020 and JoeCool20 are the same person so I have zero empathy for a fictional character. It's that cut and dry.

JoeCool's logic states that everything about the two accounts were identical because they were identical twins. So if we follow that logic to it's conclusion, JoeCool should be due to pass because of the laws of identical twindom... And since his "twin" was named after the act of fellatio and that they frequented Walmart restrooms in search of manlove (edited out of his original post in this thread 48 hours later) it's reasonable to assume that AIDS stripped BlowJoe of his final breath.
    lol. Interesting theory.

Eddy Munny

So the Walmart glory hole thing, plus the multiply threats of anal rape by way of broomstick = death by AIDS most likely

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL But it is 11:58 so in a second I will see if I even have a choice or not!

I cut my ATT package today, which was internet and TV. They have already cut the TV service earlier today!

If I don't post anymore, then it is because my internet got cut at midnight!!
    Fukkin brokedikk

First 1234