Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Okay, so if those aren't your real names then who's Joe and why did the both of you see it fit to pay homage to this mystery man with your SBR screen-names?

Just some crazy coincidence huh? That's what we're supposed to believe, right? BlowJoe and JoeCool are just a series of uncanny, highly improbable coincidences because that's how identical twin brothers roll.

Let's see... which sounds more likely, all of the aforementioned coincidences, or just some brokedikk, Walmart-wandering jackoff with a ghost account on a gambling forum?

Don't worry, we already know the answer... You can't find one person who believes otherwise, including any moderators who already outed you.
    Sleeeeeep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Maroon
    Term made famous by Bugs Bunny meaning a pushover, or one easily fooled.

A dope, fool, idiot, or nincompoop.

Unbelievably stupid person.

Might have been derived from moron: adding an extra letter "o" to moron meaning double-moron, thus a maroon.

Usually preceded by the words "what a"...

He thought he was eating chocolate ice cream but it was
    vanilla with chocolate syrup--what a maroon!

He thought that wax fruit was real--what a maroon!

He fell in love with a stripper again--what a maroon!

#nincompoop#fool#dope#idiot#moron
    Now watch Blowjob edit that out of his comment.. All that dumbfukk does it edit. What a maroon!!!

LOL Oh my oh my what am I going to do with you two retarded children?

LOL I'm not a retard in an adult's body like you 2 are!!
    Do you not know what a "malaprop" is?
    It's when some idiot mistakenly uses the WRONG word in place of the real word because he doesn't know any better!! (Like using maroon instead of moron!) And then people get a kick out of the person misusing the word and not even knowing he made himself look like an idiot!

What are you going to do next instead of answering the simple question? Call me an "ignoranimous"
    and then say it is a real word because Bugs bunny called somebody one? OMG

I haven't watched "Bugs Bunny" in 30 years! Is that all y'all get to watch in the Looney Bin is Looney Tunes!

Dictionary

ma·roon1

/məˈro͞on/

of a brownish-crimson color.
      "ornate maroon and gold wallpaper"

noun

a brownish-crimson color.
      "the hat is available in either white or maroon"
      BRITISH
      a firework that makes a loud bang, used mainly as a signal or warning.

Now meanwhile we are getting further and further away from the simple question!! You have now FAILED to answer this SIMPLE question in FIVE STRAIGHT POSTS!

If SBR broke all their rules and let me have 2 ID's on here (LOL) then why wouldn't I just say that?

LOL I have destroyed your little "theory" SO BAD now that you have conceded your case to me and resorted to using Bugs Bunny quotes! I think I am going to pull y'alls diapers down and paddle your retarded little asses!

You realize that by totally avoiding such a simple question, that you are burying yourselves for ALL the forum to see and I need to do NOTHING but sit back and enjoy my victory!

Let me know if you EVER come up with even some ridiculously stupid attempt at an answer!

Until then, you are ABSOLUTELY whipped and I hold the trophy!!

Eddy Munny

Look at this maroon now pasting pages outta Webster's Dictionary to misdirect attention. He's officially punched the panic button. Of all the maroons I've come across, Blowjob is easily the marooniest. He's king of Maroon Island.

JoeCool20

Originally Posted by Eddy MunnyOkay, so if those aren't your real names then who's Joe and why did the both of you see it fit to pay homage to this mystery man with your SBR screen-names?

Just some crazy coincidence huh? That's what we're supposed to believe, right? BlowJoe and JoeCool are just a series of uncanny, highly improbable coincidences because that's how identical twin brothers roll.

Let's see... which sounds more likely, all of the aforementioned coincidences, or just some brokedikk, Walmart-wandering jackoff with a ghost account on a gambling forum?

Don't worry, we already know the answer... You can't find one person who believes otherwise, including any moderators who already outed you.

Sleeeeeep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL Wake up Ed, you are dreaming that people can have 2 ID's when you and everybody else KNOWS that they can't or they'd be banned!

I've already won this because you and Jake went silent instead of ponying up some stupid answer to my simple question!

If SBR broke all their rules and let me have 2 ID's on here (LOL) then why wouldn't I just say that?

I've already got the trophy because y'all can't answer that because you know it isn't true!

What do you want me to do "double win" by answering your question while y'all DON'T answer mine? LOL OK then!

The answer is the SIMPLEST of answers that for some reason you and Jake CAN'T make yourself say!

Which is I DON'T KNOW! I don't know why someone else picked their screen name! Why did you pick your stupid name?

Why would I care? I wouldn't! Why do you care, you shouldn't!

All you know FOR SURE is the same thing all of us know! Is that you can't have 2 ID's on here or you get banned!

I can't help it that you KNOW that you can't have 2 ID's on here or they ban you! But for some reason you STILL make a fool of yourself "thinking" that they let me do it when you KNOW that they really didn't! I feel sorry for you about it! It is making you (and Jake) look incredibly stupid to post something that you both KNOW isn't true!!
    And I have no idea why you are doing it either!

Like I told you earlier, Jake shuts the fuk up after I bury him and he doesn't CONTINUE to make a fool of himself!

But you just keep ON AND ON making a fool out of yourself about something that YOU KNOW isn't true!

I feel very sorry for you and I don't know what to say!

My suggestion is that you go back and use that blatant lie about what SBR told you the reason was that they let me 'change' names on here! LOL Have you told so many blatant lies that you can't remember that terrific lie that you made up about SBR staff telling you the reason?

It looks a lot better for you to tell that blatant lie than to just KEEP ON posting about somebody having 2 ID's on here!

Because we ALL know that isn't true! YOU CAN'T HAVE 2 ID'S ON HERE OR YOU WOULD GET BANNED!

Post something ELSE besides that! Because that just makes you look incredibly stupid pal.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-03-19 at 06:42 PM.

Eddy Munny

So again, why both Joe's?

Can you answer that or should we all just prepare to scroll past another worthless copy & paste?

This question makes you really anxious, I can tell. You're giving off the vibe of a cornered, feral cat.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Is blowjob still going on with his maroonic twin brother story?

Eddy Munny

Yes he is, Shady...

Blowjob is the kinda maroon who eats macaroons lakeside with loons and a handful of balloons under a full moon.

JoeCool20

Now I answered your question but you STILL won't answer mine!! And it is SOOO SIMPLE!!

Dude, when you (and Jake) FAIL to answer that, then the WHOLE forum knows your dumb ass little "Theory" is rendered IMMEDIATELY Moot! And it makes me the winner hands down!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-03-19 at 06:50 PM.

JoeCool20

So again, why both Joe's?

Can you answer that or should we all just prepare to scroll past another worthless copy & paste?

This question makes you really anxious, I can tell. You're giving off the vibe of a cornered, feral cat.

LEARN TO READ IDIOT! I JUST TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW!! Here it is again dumb ass! Can you read it this time?

"I DON'T KNOW! I don't know why someone else picked their screen name! Why did you pick your stupid name? and why would I care? I wouldn't! Why do you care, you shouldn't!

All you know FOR SURE is the same thing all of us know! Is that you can't have 2 ID's on here or you get banned!
    "

Now I answered your question TWICE because you are too fukkin retarded to read,

but you STILL won't answer mine!! And it is SOOO SIMPLE!!

Dude, when you (and Jake) FAIL to answer that, then the WHOLE forum knows your dumb ass little "Theory" is rendered IMMEDIATELY Moot! And it makes me the winner hands down!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-03-19 at 06:52 PM.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    The same reason why O.J. hasn't confessed to a double homicide.

Now it's your turn...

Why did you and your homosexually promiscuous brother both opt for screen-names built around "Joe?"

JoeCool20

The same reason why O.J. hasn't confessed to a double homicide.

Now it's your turn...

Why did you and your homosexually promiscuous brother both opt for screen-names built around "Joe?"

LOL Dude there is no "confession" to make!! That is the part that makes you so stupid!! It's not MY web site! It's THEIRS you dumb-ass! If I am on here then THEY let me on here! Just like you and every other poster on here!

Why the hell do you think that I would "withhold" or not "confess" to something If they let me on their site!!

It's so stupid man!! That is the WHOLE premise of the fukkin question that you have no answer to!!

If you don't have an answer to that then this is OVER!!

Now as for your question, I guess I will answer it for a third time for your retarded ass! So here goes.

Who the fuk cares dumb-ass?! Maybe I like the 7 letters "JoeCool." And Maybe you like 9 letters in your screen name! Who gives a fuk? And as far as OTHER people go, I've already told you twice idiot! I don't know why other people choose certain screen names. How could I know why somebody else chose their certain screen name?
    Why did you choose your stupid fukin name? Is your name Eddy?
    Did your mom not know how to spell better than that or did she spell it the retarded way for you on purpose? LOL How would I know and why the fuk would I care?
    Do you want me to cut and paste the answer a THIRD time? Sheez dude! Just forget it! You are so severely retarded that you can't even read what I post! I can't repeat myself three times while you NEVER answer my simple question in a non-retarded serious way!

This is over and I win hands down when you or Jake won't answer that! You won't answer it because ANY answer would be admitting that you think people can have 2 ID's on here! And you KNOW nobody can have 2 ID's on here!

So your stupid little "theory" goes straight in the trash because you will never say that you think people can have 2 ID's on here! Because of how stupid you know it would make you look! LOL

So it's the last time bro. I've had it. You have blatantly lied enough, but I kept trying to "entertain" your retarded dumb-ass.

But once again now you run your mouth behind a computer about my deceased family.

You can idiotically post that you think SBR let me break the biggest rule they have on the whole site, and I'll joke around and make a fool out of you. Because we both know that it can't be true and you are just being an idiot.

I could make a fool out of you about it for 700 posts, just like last time, You are a puppet and I hold your strings, if I post, then you post, if I stop, then you stop. I'd keep on with you about the idiotic 2 ID crap that we all know can't be true. But the family stuff ends it dude!

You are a foul mouth lying retarded kid that disgustingly talks about people's family from behind a computer.

All you do on here is run your mouth to others from the safety of your computer, and everybody on here hates your damn guts. I'm just trying to "cut up" with you and have a good time. But your mouth is asinine and disgusting kid!

Now make one more stupid reply because I control you kid!

Maybe post another blatant lie like saying I haven't answered a question that I have already answered THREE times!
    Including in this post AND two posts above this one!!

Or hey, maybe post about somebody using the edit feature! LOL That will scald the hell out of someone!

LOL I OWN YOU KID! Do I have you on a string so bad that I guessed what lie you would post next?

Then go start trolling somebody else with your foul mouth.

If I ever see you, I'll knock your ass out and pour a gallon of Tide detergent in your foul mouth kid! Adios.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-03-19 at 08:39 PM.

Eddy Munny

So in other words, no comment? Sounds about right.

In summation, JoeCool previously talked at length about how similar he and his twin brother were. They did everything together. They were inseparable. People couldn't tell them apart, they were so alike. Their posting styles down to the details were identical. At one point I even asked him to name ten ways he and his brother were DIFFERENT and he couldn't name one, not a SINGLE ONE!

However, I pitch him a perfectly valid question as to why both him and his brother settled on "Joe" as a screen-name for SBR and all of a sudden JoeCool acts like BlowJoe was some passing stranger on the street. "I don't know why someone else picked their screen-name, nor do I care!" he states emphatically, snot-bubbles forming at his hideous nostrils.

So there again, for the umpteenth time, is another glaring discrepancy in the BlowJoe/JoeCool saga.

Like ShadyMcGrady pointed out earlier, he's actually getting dumber. He's about two more pages away from his brain becoming a fukkin playdough factory.

It's so sad to watch Blowjob's degenerate venereal disease spread from his rectum to his brain stem right before our very eyes.

Oh, the humanity!!!

Eddy Munny

Who knew the question that would make Blowjob finally crack was the most obvious one, the "Joe" in the handle?

I guess when you're dealing with stupid you gotta start at stupid... Know thy enemy.

Eddy Munny

Rather than reply to my recent post(s) Blowjob went back and edited his last one (#81) in an attempt to hide the very emotional unraveling I pointed out. And he edited it almost a FULL HOUR after it's original submission. I obviously struck a nerve, more like blasted a nerve with nuclear warheads.

If you look at the number of edits in Blowjob's posts, it's astounding... and that doesn't even include the multiple edits to the same post. Look at the time stamps between the post and it's edit. Insanity... some are hours later, even DAYS LATER, as is the case with his first post.

Blowjob has to be the most insecure poster in the history of the internet. He feigns like he wants to meet me in person, but let's be honest, a guy that insecure never leaves the halfway house. He probably has an anxiety attack the minute a ray of sunshine touches his skin just walking to the mailbox.

You're a fukking mess Blowjob! Get off the computer and get help!

Eddy Munny

Aaaand there goes another edit to post #81... So he is now officially still editing that post over an hour later!

Editing in vain I might add, because nobody is reading that alphabet shit-storm.

Look at him go, folks... he's never met a post he couldn't edit!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

LOL Buddy if you think I know that there are "plenty of ghosts on here" then you ARE an outright liar!

#1 How would I EVER know for sure that somebody was a ghost on here If I didn't work here?

#2 I don't give a fuk if there is or not because I DON'T WORK HERE and it's not my problem!!

And #3 If you think "everyone" knows there are ghosts on here, but Shari doesn't know it and hasn't banned them, then you are flat out stupid man!! Dude you are humiliating her ability to do her job by saying that.

If you don't think Shari would catch them and ban them, then you're an idiot and a liar!

And #4 You had a chance to either name JUST ONE "ghost" that you KNOW of or you were shown as an outright liar, and you couldn't do it! And instead of just admitting that you didn't know of any for sure, you made a fool of yourself and said you knew of some "ghosts" but you didn't want to "snitch" on them! Thanks for the laugh bro!

But seriously, you can't name any "ghosts" huh? Well unfortunately for you, that means you are an outright liar!
    As mentioned I’ll let everyone else here decide who the liar.

You proving to not only be full of shit but also pretty damn dumb. As I mentioned I had no interest in ya’lls beef but for some reason you decided to drag me in it by questioning my honesty. Pretty stupid move.

Just cause i won’t name ghost doesn’t mean I don’t know any. Besides not being a liar I’m also not a snitch. I’ll go this far, I got banned for a year a long time ago and posted under another name the whole time, so there you have it mr ghost. Your argument/response to why eddy lying basically says he either correct or you the dullest tool in the shed. Which one is it??

I got news for ya JoeBlow, or joecool, or whatever your name is this week. SBR is well aware of many the ghost and they don’t care, they in the views business. Use your tiny brain and figure out why they wouldn’t care about ghosting. Long as someone isn’t ghosting to win contest or get more points it not in their best interest to enforce that rule., can you figure out why??

Shari not stupid kid, you are.

2daBank

Now I answered your question but you STILL won't answer mine!! And it is SOOO SIMPLE!!

That a easy answer, like 80% of the ghost on here you changed names cause you either

A) got buried on plays or

B) buried yourself because you were a lying pos.

Any more questions blowjob billy? Keep that in mind for your next handle!!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quick question blowjoe, did you moonlight as a screen writer for porn in the 70s? I recognize the good ol' twin brother plot in the script when I see it

2daBank

Dude sure likes repeating the same dumb ass answer!

That what up w all the edits, guy has to make sure the responses stay consistent. Lol

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That a easy answer, like 80% of the ghost on here you changed names cause you either

A) got buried on plays or

B) buried yourself because you were a lying pos.

Any more questions blowjob billy? Keep that in mind for your next handle!!
    Truth.

In Blowjob's case it's reasons A) and B) with a C) and a D) probably thrown in there for good measure. This guy has the market cornered on ways to bury oneself.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Quick question blowjoe, did you moonlight as a screen writer for porn in the 70s? I recognize the good ol' twin brother plot in the script when I see it
    Lmao. Imagine really having a twin! I’d let my brother pull all the ho’s then I’d switch up on them like after he took them on a date wasting all that time and money!!! Lol.

2daBank

Truth.

In Blowjob's case it's reasons A) and B) with a C) and a D) probably thrown in there for good measure. This guy has the market cornered on ways to bury oneself.
    This whole thread turning into a epic self burial. Lol. Time for a new handle!!

Eddy Munny

I'm starting to sound like a broken record but Blowjob just edited #81 AGAIN... the edit stamp went from 8:24 to 8:39

He must have at least a half-dozen edits on that post alone and I'm not even kidding. Straight sickness WTF!

2daBank

I'm starting to sound like a broken record but Blowjob just edited #81 AGAIN... the edit stamp went from 8:24 to 8:39

He must have at least a half-dozen edits on that post alone and I'm not even kidding. Straight sickness WTF!
    Lmao, that crazy. Other than realizing I misspelled something right after or wanting to add more thoughts to a post really no other reason to edit and when I do it immediately after., I love when dudes go back to edit whole ideal of a post but their original post already been quoted! Priceless!! Lol

JoeCool20

As mentioned I’ll let everyone else here decide who the liar.

You proving to not only be full of shit but also pretty damn dumb. As I mentioned I had no interest in ya’lls beef but for some reason you decided to drag me in it by questioning my honesty. Pretty stupid move.

Just cause i won’t name ghost doesn’t mean I don’t know any. Besides not being a liar I’m also not a snitch. I’ll go this far, I got banned for a year a long time ago and posted under another name the whole time, so there you have it mr ghost. Your argument/response to why eddy lying basically says he either correct or you the dullest tool in the shed. Which one is it??

I got news for ya JoeBlow, or joecool, or whatever your name is this week. SBR is well aware of many the ghost and they don’t care, they in the views business. Use your tiny brain and figure out why they wouldn’t care about ghosting. Long as someone isn’t ghosting to win contest or get more points it not in their best interest to enforce that rule., can you figure out why??

Shari not stupid kid, you are.

Wow man, I truly hope that you don't get banned for posting that!

I will apologize for the name calling that I did to you and quickly say that you are the one that made the "stupid move" by starting it with me in the 1st place! You think I WANT to do the stupid name calling back and forth? Al I did was continue what you started.
    Go look at the posts, YOU started it by calling me an "outright liar" before I ever "drug you into it and questioned your honesty."
    My advice would be don't START an attack by calling someone an "outright liar" and then get ill or upset or "butt hurt"when they return fire and call you names back! If you have the stones to admit it, then you'd have to say that's a little bit ridiculous of you!

But let's forget that nonsense please. I'd like to say that you are EXACTLY right bro! I just didn't want to say it, but ANY of us could go to our relative's house, or our friend's house and open up another account on here in a different name! You could have ten of them in ten different households if you wanted to! And If you never logged in from the same device, then they'd never know!
    And since the business is about getting more sign ups/clients then they'd just think they gained 10 more clients! LOL

Online Sports-books don't (or rarely) offer free cash anymore, but I knew some dude who would go open accounts on EVERY fukkin friends and relative's computer that he knew so he could get the free $50 or whatever 25 times over! LOL

But that is not what any of this is about dude.

This retarded stalker Eddy thinks that SBR has let me have 2 ID's on here for almost THREE years now! LOL

And all I EVER did was think it was funny because I know I had a twin brother who used to be on SBR too! Now he isn't!

That screen name has been dormant and obsolete for almost 3 years now!

LOL Man I don't even CARE what the retarded idiot thinks! LOL Or you either! Why would I care what your opinion is about what I know and you are only guessing at? I don't give a fuk!! It is funny to me! But the dude can't contain his own foul mouth and he keeps on making vile and disgusting references to my deceased family members over the safety of his computer. And I ain't playin that dumb shit dude!

So just in closing!

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY THINKS! I KNOW I HAVE NEVER POSTED ANY POST UNDER ANY NAME OTHER THAN WHAT I SIGNED UP WITH. AND I KNOW I DON'T HAVE 2 ID'S ON HERE, AND I HAVE NEVER OPENED UP 2 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ON HERE AT THE SAME TIME AND POSTED UNDER BOTH OF THEM!

I have no reason to do it!

And I will cut up about it if people want too, they can call me a "liar" if they want to, they can even say I'm lying about having a twin brother if they want to! (LOL Why the hell would I do that?) it doesn't matter to me because I KNOW that they are just guessing and making fools of themselves! But when some idiot starts running his mouth about my deceased family from behind a computer, then it isn't fun anymore!
    And I have to cut the retard off!
    LOL

So GREAT post by you! If you'd like to continue, then please reply! I'm expecting you to "back off" all that name calling that you just did to me and apologize and say that I am right and you know that I only called you names AFTER you started it by called me an "outright liar."

But maybe you won't! I can't do anything about it!

Take care pal!

Eddy Munny

Lmao, that crazy. Other than realizing I misspelled something right after or wanting to add more thoughts to a post really no other reason to edit and when I do it immediately after., I love when dudes go back to edit whole ideal of a post but their original post already been quoted! Priceless!! Lol
    Yea, the occasional edit is perfectly normal. But if edits were a cold brew, Blowjob would be a raging alcoholic who drinks to blackout then beats the shit outta the family dog. Of course then he'd deny ever touching the dog on account of the fact that the ASPCA would never allow that to happen so anyone accusing him of doing so is a fool...

I wonder if Blowjob just stares at post #81, beads of sweat pouring down his face, hands shaking at the computer, chainsmoking off-brand cigarettes in a dimly lit room with an old tube television with fuzzy reception rolling in the background.

2daBank

I didn’t read past who called who what, I didn’t start w the “stupid” shit. Said I had no interest in ya’lls ebeef.

Just stated something everyone knows, that you using the “sbr doesn’t allow ghost” defense makes you sound guilty as we all know that is far from accurate.

Why would I get banned?? They knew I was posting under another name. They know a ton of ppl here on the 3rd-4th-10th handles. This my original name, only ghosted when I was banned. Like I said, long as you not using multiple handles to point scam they don’t care, been proven time and again!

JoeCool20

Dude sure likes repeating the same dumb ass answer!

That what up w all the edits, guy has to make sure the responses stay consistent. Lol

LOL OMG you went crazy on about the use of the edit button AND you have continued to call me names OVER and OVER!

What's next telling me I use emojis too often? LOL OMG that would hurt me so bad!

LOL I must have really got under your skin when I buried your ass with my reply post to your idiot post!

Maybe you will see my post where I tell you that YOU started the name calling before I did and then you will apologize!

But I seriously doubt it!

Dude, I KNOW my posts are real harsh and they obviously made you butt hurt, but this is a stupid sports forum dude!

Pull your diaper off and put your "Big Boy panties on" and don't be a whiny baby about getting called a few names on here dude!

ESPECIALLY when you started it, and then somebody is better at it than you so you get butt hurt!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-03-19 at 09:42 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

This whole thread turning into a epic self burial. Lol. Time for a new handle!!
    you must have missed the 16+ page gem "baited by a mod" thread?

2daBank

Better than me? A clown like you? Bitch please.

Instead of continue arguing w a retard I can’t even read whole post cause written like a 3rd grader I’ll let ppl decide who better and who the liar since now you lying again, bring up post where I called you a name 1st clown? I just tried to give you some friendly advice about not using a defense that had holes galore..

Eddy Munny

What's the O/U on number of edits to post #95?

Blowjob probably loading up on adderall right now to fortify himself against edit-fatigue

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Yea, the occasional edit is perfectly normal. But if edits were a cold brew, Blowjob would be a raging alcoholic who drinks to blackout then beats the shit outta the family dog. Of course then he'd deny ever touching the dog on account of the fact that the ASPCA would never allow that to happen so anyone accusing him of doing so is a fool...

I wonder if Blowjob just stares at post #81, beads of sweat pouring down his face, hands shaking at the computer, chainsmoking off-brand cigarettes in a dimly lit room with an old tube television with fuzzy reception rolling in the background.

JoeCool20

I didn’t read past who called who what, I didn’t start w the “stupid” shit. Said I had no interest in ya’lls ebeef.

Just stated something everyone knows, that you using the “sbr doesn’t allow ghost” defense makes you sound guilty as we all know that is far from accurate.

Why would I get banned?? They knew I was posting under another name. They know a ton of ppl here on the 3rd-4th-10th handles. This my original name, only ghosted when I was banned. Like I said, long as you not using multiple handles to point scam they don’t care, been proven time and again!

LOL read what I said dude! Or we are just wasting time!!

In you VERY FIRST reply to me, yes You said you had no beef with it, but then called me an "outright liar"!

THEN I went to town on your head! Don't get butt hurt about what YOU started!

As for the "ghost" accounts! READ what I said or we are wasting time! Like I said, people could have TEN different ID's if they used ten different computers to make up names!!

And I had NO IDEA that they "know a ton of people on their 3rd or 4th handle!" I sincerely doubt that but it is JUST my opinion!

But thank you!! You are totally helping my case even though you weren't trying to!!!

If they KNOW people do it then why the hell does the retard even care? And why the hell would I deny it?

LOL I don't "post plays" on here and if I did why would I be "ashamed" of losing them on a forum full of strangers? LOL

I don't give a fuk what any of you idiot strangers thinks of me!!

Eddy Munny

Blowjob declaring he doesn't care what anyone thinks, yet this is literally the 4th thread on SBR where he has gone to war on behalf of his ghost handles, and the first three dwarf this one... we're talking double digit pages on all of them.

But he doesn't care.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you must have missed the 16+ page gem "baited by a mod" thread?

LOL Yeah Jake, that is the FIRST appearance of Ed bitching and whining about my use of SBR's edit button!

Then a few post later Ed made a fool of himself and went back and edited one of his OWN posts!

LOL That was the most humiliating/self burying thing that has EVER been done on here!

What an idiot hypocrite dumb-ass!

First 1234 Last