homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

I called it. Brilliant call.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I called it. Brilliant call.

You wernt alone pal, not sure I’ve ever been as wrong as I was bout this series, lol. Fukkin hell, I mean if milw would have won gm 7 in a long well played series I’d have felt ok bout it, not to mention I’d have probably done well betting this series. Instead of losing 3 bets in a row like I have!! Unreal. Seriously can’t believe they getting whipped so easily.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Bucks are the real deal. just too much talent for the C's to handle. Refuse to believe it during regular season and when they beat the Pistons in the 1st round. im starting to believe it now. Giannis and Lopez. too much size inside and if you try to stop the freak they'll beat with you their shooters Connaughton, Mirotic and Middleton. i hate the Bucks but i think theyre going to win the NBA Finals. Warriors or Rockets are gonna need some help from the refs against the Bucks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bucks were the best team in the NBA all season

We’re all acting surprise

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    Bucks are the real deal. just too much talent for the C's to handle. Refuse to believe it during regular season and when they beat the Pistons in the 1st round. im starting to believe it now. Giannis and Lopez. too much size inside and if you try to stop the freak they'll beat with you their shooters Connaughton, Mirotic and Middleton. i hate the Bucks but i think theyre going to win the NBA Finals. Warriors or Rockets are gonna need some help from the refs against the Bucks
    Too much talent? They not more talented than Boston, Boston just put together like crap apparently. Wouldn’t have thought a team adding kyrie and Hayword would be freakin worse, lol.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Too much talent? They not more talented than Boston, Boston just put together like crap apparently. Wouldn’t have thought a team adding kyrie and Hayword would be freakin worse, lol.
    Boston had no answer for G

I'm thinking bucks rockets finals now

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Buried.

SmokingKing

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

its not that im totally suprised they played good all season. its just the Bucks of the past have blinded me from taking this team seriously in the playoffs but they have silenced me. its not easy taking two straight in boston. cant take them lightly now theyre ready to break out of the one and done image that has been a part of that team for 20+ years

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Boston had no answer for G

I'm thinking bucks rockets finals now
    Oh shiznit!

Milwaukee mike is gonna freak the fukk out when he sees this!! I just told him at least no major mush has picked bucks (no offense bud but you have reached this status this year!).

And rockets? You on crack bro, rockets never winning anything w harden. Ever.

Celtics might pull a all time comeback now!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I’m not shocked that milw win the series, I’m shocked they doing it so easily. Regular season don’t mean shit really.

SmokingKing

maybe not way more talented but the Bucks are ascending young talent so when you look at that way the Bucks have a bit more talent at this moment.. they have the better shooters. Horford is past his prime. Irving and Hayward seem a bit washed up but then again they were coming off injuries a year ago. just not the C's year i guess.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    maybe not way more talented but the Bucks are ascending young talent so when you look at that way the Bucks have a bit more talent at this moment.. they have the better shooters. Horford is past his prime. Irving and Hayward seem a bit washed up but then again they were coming off injuries a year ago. just not the C's year i guess.
    Bucks clearly the better team, just not sure about the more talented part?? Doesn’t matter really, lol.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 159

Oh shiznit!

Milwaukee mike is gonna freak the fukk out when he sees this!! I just told him at least no major mush has picked bucks (no offense bud but you have reached this status this year!).

And rockets? You on crack bro, rockets never winning anything w harden. Ever.

Celtics might pull a all time comeback now!! Lol
    U think so

Rockets look good and have the momentum now

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    U think so

Rockets look good and have the momentum now
    Lmfao. Harden a clown, will never win

Didn’t bet it but did take rockets in the sbr contest. Honestly had no idea bout tonight, nba needs this to be a good series tho. .

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Next year, maybe.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Who are they playing next? Or did a major injury happen??

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Fukk kyrie

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Uhhh arent they already eliminated???

who the fawk cares about the NBA?

Ghetto trash

First 12