Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys are so stupid that it is a miracle that some of you are still alive. Here is the bottom line fools. Helton MUST win the Pac 12 South, defeat UCLA, win a bowl game, and lose no more than 4 games for the entire season (bowl game included) to survive another season at USC. Swan is about as bad an A.D. as there is. USC welcomes a new President in July and she is a real ass kicker. There is no way she puts up with Swan'w bull **t or a poor record for the Football Team. Meyer is just a rumor. There will be 100 more as the season wears on. With losses to Oregon, Washington and Notre Dame staring him in the face, plus tough games against Stanford and Fresno State at home, and BYU away, Helton has his work cut out for him.
    Every single post you make is calling other posters stupid . Wtf is wrong with you
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Itsamazing777 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Every single post you make is calling other posters stupid . Wtf is wrong with you
    To answer your question, I believe in telling the truth. I also believe in kicking arse when it is called for. Have you read some of the stupid posts in here? People in here are as soft as they get. They are basically cowards. They never admit to a bad wager. They always have some excuse waiting. They post anything they want because they know that all they have to do is just change their screen names if they make too much of an idiot out of themselves. How many of the losers in here are married and have families? How many actually work? How many actually wager? How many actually win on a consistent basis? The answer is very few. I post in here to rid myself of fustration. Why take it out on people I know and respect when I have numerous idiots to take it out on in here. What I really get a kick out of is my undefeated record in here. I have run into 4 idiot arse hole FORMER posters in here who were actually stupid enough to challenge me. Notice I said FORMER. All made wagers with me. All lost. All welshed on their wagers. I doubt if any of them will do that again. One dumb s**t actually tried to change his name and thought he would not get caught. His problem is the same problem most people have in here. You can change your screen name but you cannot change the way you post. Once an arsehole always an arsehole. I thank you for your inquiry. Bottom line. make a stupid comment and be prepared to face the music.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 05-07-19 at 11:07 AM.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7150

It looks like Meyer will take over as AD at Ohio State as soon as Gene Smith retires. His first order of business will be building a baseball program that is not at the bottom of B1G. Inexcusable that they are that bad. Meyer played minor league baseball and his son is playing at UC.
    Doubt he coaches again.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

1000% urban Meyer coaches again.

Bob stoops coaching XFL next year and he was only 57 when he retired.

Urban was 54

1000% urban coaches again

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    He gave a heartfelt speech about him not ever coaching again. His wife would be SOOO mad!!!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    To answer your question, I believe in telling the truth. I also believe in kicking arse when it is called for. Have you read some of the stupid posts in here? People in here are as soft as they get. They are basically cowards. They never admit to a bad wager. They always have some excuse waiting. They post anything they want because they know that all they have to do is just change their screen names if they make too much of an idiot out of themselves. How many of the losers in here are married and have families? How many actually work? How many actually wager? How many actually win on a consistent basis? The answer is very few. I post in here to rid myself of fustration. Why take it out on people I know and respect when I have numerous idiots to take it out on in here. What I really get a kick out of is my undefeated record in here. I have run into 4 idiot arse hole FORMER posters in here who were actually stupid enough to challenge me. Notice I said FORMER. All made wagers with me. All lost. All welshed on their wagers. I doubt if any of them will do that again. One dumb s**t actually tried to change his name and thought he would not get caught. His problem is the same problem most people have in here. You can change your screen name but you cannot change the way you post. Once an arsehole always an arsehole. I thank you for your inquiry. Bottom line. make a stupid comment and be prepared to face the music.
    ​clown emoji here.

homie1975

10,000% urban coaches again at college or pro level even as pro asst or coordinator

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

If you know urban well or know ppl that know him well you should check your heart

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    10,000% urban coaches again at college or pro level even as pro asst or coordinator
    100,000% he coaches again in some capacity at college or pro level. It's in his blood. Can't change it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by michlafon15 View Post
    If you know urban well or know ppl that know him well you should check your heart
    What kind of stupid comment is that? After all, anyone from that major losing school Michigan really has no right to comment about a HC who kicked their worthless arses 7 times in a row.

First 12