sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2964

Bunch of takeaways for this game

1) POR showing emotion? Thatís new. They were praised for their warrior like resilience last series but between Dame, Chief & Mo Harkless they looked like a bunch of punks tonight against a younger Nugs team. Disappointed to see that

2) Yo DEN. Can we get more of the inverted PnR against Kanter? This guy Kanter got the mobility of a rock. They should have this guy spinning around like a ballerina. On the other hand, I saw DEN make a lot of the same mistakes on defensive positioning that OKC was making. In bad spots when Dame attacks basket & getting worked on offensive boards.

3) also, if this game sets the precedent for officiating on threes going forward then Houston should get to the free throw line at will all series.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4284

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Unless refs step in and start giving rockets all those garbage calls they clamoring for by jack knifing their legs on every jumper and flopping like bitches there no chance they beat warriors. They could have made it a interesting series had they played ball instead of flopping all gm 1 which was ripe to steal. Imo only way that series is even close is if steph or clay ankles become too bad. Even then I think KD would prevail, it just take longer.

Even if hell froze over and rockets beat GS let’s be real here, they would beat Denver. The crap ass spurs just pushed Nuggets to the brink, they not beating rockets or warriors. Imo they wouldn’t win more than 2 vs either.
    Nothing easy for Warriors this year. They lost twice to Clippers. I see them as very careless team, lot of turnovers

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Nuggets better suited to adjust to POR than vice versa. Having a big man with that skillset and size, with Denver's shooters, presents a problem that the Blazers can't solve.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Nothing easy for Warriors this year. They lost twice to Clippers. I see them as very careless team, lot of turnovers
    True but I still feel like a lot of it is complacency and when they need it/decide to turn it on they just too much for pretty much every other team.. Been saying for awhile I think the one exception might be Celtics if they got their shit together as they have appeared too, that would be a very compelling finals imo.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

what do you guys make of Celtics Bucks game 2 tomorrow?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    what do you guys make of Celtics Bucks game 2 tomorrow?
    Normally Iíd pass after getting the cash w celts ats and ml gm1 but it tough for me to do so here. I have no doubt Bucks will play better but I just feel like they really screwed up w price on this series. Not gonna push it w ml again but I gotta play celts+7.5, I think they the better team and they have gotten better every playoff gm thus far so think they finally figured out the regular season chemistry issues that only reason they were even dogs this series imo. If they lose I can live w it, but Iíll be kicking myself if they win/cover and I didnít play them.
    Points Awarded:

High3rEl3m3nt gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12