ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Rockets will never get calls against Warriors

Refs will drag the Warriors past the Rockets if need be, just like last year when the refs had to take over in the 2nd quarter of game 7 when the Paul-less Rockets were up 15ish

the NBA is garbage

Warriors will then proceed to murder Denver like they did all year
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ThaTopMoron 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Hey dumbass get your brain checked after your eyes. Got a few bets on Houston in this game and rockets to win the series, Western conf and championship. Houston is getting every call, gsw would be up 20 if this game was called fair. Morons like you in real life are the reason I luv going to the gym and why my lawyers luv me

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Calm down lil man, I don't even like Harden and Paul or the Rockets. I just like to remind everyone of things that happened in the past so if it happens again people won't be wasting their money on something the league doesn't want to happen.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

2 of 18 on threes.

Maybe be more aggressive and get a call.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Warriors only up 3 because they have 11 turnovers to Houston's 5, 10 pts off turnovers vs 3 for GS so far

another golden first game UNDER in the nba playoffs

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Blaming the refs again?! Houston is thrash; look at them chucking up bad shot after bad shot. Only reason this is close is cause of the 11 gsw turnovers

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

2 missed calls there on harden being fouled

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Should have been flagrant on Thompson.

That's a dirty play.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    2 missed calls there on harden being fouled
    no landing space for Harden yet no foul

same foul call made at the very end of a college Final Four game that allowed Virginia to move on to the title game

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Houston getting no calls

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

same foul call made at the very end of a college Final Four game that allowed Virginia to move on to the title game

nba

college

also stop crying about everything jesus christ. my god every thread

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    nba

college

also stop crying about everything jesus christ. my god every thread

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Harden is getting mugged by Thomson on those 3's.. No calls.. Tempers are flaring..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    That number 61 refs wont give the rockets any call at all. I'm a jazz fan and can't stand rockets or warriors but man rockets getting screwed bad. The whole rockets team going to get injured if refs let warriors keep doing this.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

MO, it must suck being you.
    I couldn`t imagine never being able to watch a sporting contest with the outcome already determined by the officials.

You must be a billionaire being able to pick every winner before the game begins.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

People getting the rockets lol.

It's 5 on 4 defense every game.

Plus this one guy always disappears in the playoffs

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    MO, it must suck being you.
    I couldn`t imagine never being able to watch a sporting contest with the outcome already determined by the officials.

You must be a billionaire being able to pick every winner before the game begins.
    been telling people to live bet the warrors all 2nd half on here in other threads... Warriors just sealed the win.

yes. i am a better gambler than you. warriors up 5 late instead of 3 because of the techs the refs give houston for complaining but warriors do the same complaining especially green

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Houston was down 3 GSW ball but Paul steals the ball late... amazing

Harden shoots a 3 down 3 and isn't given space to land again on GREEN JUMPING INTO HIS LANDING SPACE

no foul called... the Rockets will NEVER get calls against the warriors

game over

I AM A GOD

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I got to agree with TTM. Refs missed a bunch of calls.

I don't have a dog in the fight but GS players sliding under Harden and Paul's feet is fukkking bush league. These are the same fukkers that took Kawhi out of a series that the Spurs would have won. Now they are trying to get in Paul and Harden's heads. If I'm Dantoni, I'm sending guys at Steph, Klay and Durant to sweep the legs everytime they shoot a 3 too.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    People getting the rockets lol.

It's 5 on 4 defense every game.

Plus this one guy always disappears in the playoffs
    Rockets did their job, they covered the +5.5.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Rockets did their job, they covered the +5.5.

Backdoor cover nice yes if you took the line.

With something that close and the rockets on the road I would definitely take the money line and eat it, but to each their own.

We are all a grown man here and we can make our own wages and decisions

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Backdoor cover nice yes if you took the line.
    They were down 3 with 10 seconds to go and the ball. Refs blew a call and Chris Paul went ballistic, getting a technical which allowed GS to go up 5. That wasn't a backdoor cover, they easily covered the number. That was a backdoor anal fisting to Rocket fans.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

Houston was down 3 GSW ball but Paul steals the ball late... amazing

Harden shoots a 3 down 3 and isn't given space to land again on GREEN JUMPING INTO HIS LANDING SPACE

no foul called... the Rockets will NEVER get calls against the warriors

game over

I AM A GOD
    Harden jumped into Draymond. Green defended that 3 perfectly by jumping straight up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston really got screwed entire game

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Rockets so fed up with it over the last few years that they are researching it

Like I said. I am not a Harden, Paul or Rockets fan. I just know what's up in the league and wanted to point it out at the very start of the series before controversy arose. It only took 1 game for it to be blatantly bias for the home team.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-rockets-have-research-that-shows-warriors-get-favorable-officiating-172417632.html

The Rockets, in the 2018 WCF; according to the sources, had a double-digit point deficit in six of the seven games (and a small edge in Game 2). In all, sources say, they were harmed to the tune of 93 points. Game 7 was the worst, the research showed, with the league-issued report indicating they should have had 18 more points. More specifically, two of the 27 consecutive missed 3-pointers that did them in were ruled to have been missed foul calls.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Houston fans are whiners. Paul commits more uncalled fouls and cheap shots than any player in nba since Stockton. Harden is an offensive force but he commits an offensive foul on more than 1/3 of his shot attempts. Refs miss calls all of the time on both sides. Adjust and play ball instead of acting like you are in WNBA.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston lost last year because they missed a million open 3's, it wasnt the refs. They are becoming an organization of whiners.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The way Harden throws his legs forward on some of those 3s, especially that last one, is a disgrace to the NBA. I love James Harden, but for him to do that, it's making a joke out of the NBA. How are you going to contort your body into a backwards "C" and try and draw a foul when you're only down 3. Just making the fukking shot, or try and make it. No one fukking shoots like that with their legs, no one. It's getting annoying to watch. I'm happy the refs didn't call any of those. Chris Paul too has become a disgrace to the NBA. I've loved the guy his whole career. And yeah, sometimes he's right that fouls should have been called. But bro... Stop complaining every. single. play. Every play bro.

Please just play basketball. If I see any more of this shit, I'm done watching this series.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The way Harden throws his legs forward on some of those 3s, especially that last one, is a disgrace to the NBA. I love James Harden, but for him to do that, it's making a joke out of the NBA. How are you going to contort your body into a backwards "C" and try and draw a foul when you're only down 3. Just making the fukking shot, or try and make it. No one fukking shoots like that with their legs, no one. It's getting annoying to watch. I'm happy the refs didn't call any of those. Chris Paul too has become a disgrace to the NBA. I've loved the guy his whole career. And yeah, sometimes he's right that fouls should have been called. But bro... Stop complaining every. single. play. Every play bro.

Please just play basketball. If I see any more of this shit, I'm done watching this series.
    yeah unfortunately there are a lot of guys like that in the nba

it's weird to see a play where someone ISN'T complaining about a call or non-call

and then when someone gets to say "that's bullshit" loudly and clearly 4 times for all the world to see... and then on the 5th time they say it about the same play they actually get called a technical and complain about that
    one complaint, that's it, more than that and it's an instant technical... keep whining and ejection

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Warriors just better team. They should advance.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Houston fans are whiners. Paul commits more uncalled fouls and cheap shots than any player in nba since Stockton. Harden is an offensive force but he commits an offensive foul on more than 1/3 of his shot attempts. Refs miss calls all of the time on both sides. Adjust and play ball instead of acting like you are in WNBA.
    yes the way both of those guys play and have acted in the past is a main reason they have fewer fans than other big "stars"

a couple of 3's by Houston should've been a foul on a 3 because the defender legit jumped into the guy and not str8 up... but those were earlier in the game and not the final 3 of the game shot by Harden, Green did jump forward a bit but Harden also did a weird shot and I have no problem with the refs not calling it. i knew they won't call it at that point in the game unless it's an OBVIOUS beyond any doubt foul... but then again... in the NFL the Saints should've had that call and an easy 2 kneels and kick a short FG to go to the SB vs Patriots and they didn't get it. So who knows?

i like that they won't call it for Houston because that's good stuff to know in case you want to bet a game in the series. it helps. helps for the under to hit as well.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Houston lost last year because they missed a million open 3's, it wasnt the refs. They are becoming an organization of whiners.
    true they missed all those 3's but they stopped trying to drive to the hoop for a reason

that reason is they were doing it and getting hacked and getting no foul calls not on 3's, but on drives to the basket where multiple guys fouled them and refs didn't care

if the refs won't give you any call you are forced to shoot jumpers and the rockets are a 3 pt team so of course they just 90% 3's the 2nd half of game 7

they did that after true fouls by the warriors on 3 pt shots in game 7 were ignored, one where harden hit the 3 and it was a clear hit on his arm not on his landing and the refs just looked at him and said... um... foul on the floor. took away the 3 and a 4 pt play opportunity. there are youtube videos showing all bad non calls in game 7 that took almost 20 pts away from the rockets as their lead continued to shrink and then disappear after the warriors finally started making shots after the refs stifled the rockets by swallowing whistles

i don't care for houston but i still believe that game 7 was a farce... just as bad as the lakers kings game in 2002

that video is post #3 in this thread. watch it before you say "rockets just missed all their shots"

thomorino

true they missed all those 3's but they stopped trying to drive to the hoop for a reason

that reason is they were doing it and getting hacked and getting no foul calls not on 3's, but on drives to the basket where multiple guys fouled them and refs didn't care

if the refs won't give you any call you are forced to shoot jumpers and the rockets are a 3 pt team so of course they just 90% 3's the 2nd half of game 7

they did that after true fouls by the warriors on 3 pt shots in game 7 were ignored, one where harden hit the 3 and it was a clear hit on his arm not on his landing and the refs just looked at him and said... um... foul on the floor. took away the 3 and a 4 pt play opportunity. there are youtube videos showing all bad non calls in game 7 that took almost 20 pts away from the rockets as their lead continued to shrink and then disappear after the warriors finally started making shots after the refs stifled the rockets by swallowing whistles

i don't care for houston but i still believe that game 7 was a farce... just as bad as the lakers kings game in 2002

that video is post #3 in this thread. watch it before you say "rockets just missed all their shots"
    I've watched this Houston team continue to shoot 3's when they aren't going in and refuse to take midrange shots or attack the hoop too many times to buy this. The same thing happened in game 4 in Utah in the 4th quarter and almost happened in game 5, they weren't hitting 3's and they didn't adjust their game. Houston is completely tied to analytics, for better or for worse, and they don't take midrange jump shots even late in close games when theirlegs are tired.

thomorino

Game 7 the refs aren't going to call a lot of fouls most times, Paul and Harden just seem incapable of playing without complaining, we saw the same thing when Paul was on the Clippers.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Game 7 the refs aren't going to call a lot of fouls most times, Paul and Harden just seem incapable of playing without complaining, we saw the same thing when Paul was on the Clippers.
    you clearly didn't watch the video and didn't watch game 7 live wcf 2018 even in the stills on the youtube link i posted you see arms draped across harden's arms as he's shooting and eric gordon being raped by green and bell at the hoop and he didn't get a foul call

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Not same at all, that clown is jumping into guys and jack knifing his feet in the air to draw contact. It pathetic the way the rockets attempt to play basketball! This game was ripe for the takin but those clowns rather try to draw fouls than play ball, it a joke. Then they cry like bitches after the fact, god I hope refs continue calling it properly and don’t give in to this bs.

12 Last