Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

This is straight ugly, TB a complete joke looks like an AHL team out there

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Funny thing is after they lose this game all the money will go on Columbus in game 4 and that's when Tampa will win. Then all the money goes back on Tampa in game 5 at home which cbj finishes them off...killing all my nhl series parlays which are looking great otherwise..
    Dunno how anyone could or has really bet them at Tampa? Way too pricey. I thought was worth taking a stab at them here to get back into the series at -140ish but no chance I could lay what they asking at Tampa.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

tampa bay we have a problem

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

If these fukks wouldn't have blown that 3-0 lead in game 1 this series would have turned out completely different

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

How did they ever get that 3-0 lead.

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

out coached big time

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

If these fukks wouldn't have blown that 3-0 lead in game 1 this series would have turned out completely different
    hedman was playing hurt couldn't get back on defense gave up those 2 goals, can't believe how well tampa did in the regular season and now getting crushed in playoffs, will have to google if any presidents cup winners been swept before

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by Bucketwah View Post
    out coached big time
    Yup. Cooper is clueless.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

2003: Mighty Ducks of Anaheim vs. Detroit Red Wings (Mighty Ducks won best-of-7 series 4-0)
    Detroit came into the 2003 playoffs primed to repeat as Stanley Cup champions. The Red Wings had rolled to the Central Division title with 110 points and were playing a seventh-seeded Anaheim team which hadn't made the playoffs since 1999.
    But Anaheim, which had been swept in its two previous playoff series against Detroit, made sure that wouldn't happen a third time by winning Game 1 3-2 when Paul Kariya scored 3:18 into the third overtime after goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere made 63 saves. The Mighty Ducks stunned the Red Wings again in Game 2, winning 3-2 on third-period goals by Jason Krog and Steve Thomas.
    Giguere continued his heroics in Game 3, making 36 saves in a 2-1 win, and when Steve Rucchin scored at 6:53 of overtime to win Game 4, the Red Wings became the second defending Cup champion to be swept in their first series (Maple Leafs, 1952).
    "If you would have asked me at the beginning of the series about a sweep, I would have said no," Giguere said after stopping 32 shots in Game 4, giving him a .965 save percentage (165 saves on 171 shots) in the series.

2017: Nashville Predators vs. Chicago Blackhawks (Predators won best-of-7 series 4-0)
    The Blackhawks still had the nucleus of their Stanley Cup-winning teams from 2010, 2013 and 2015 when they entered the playoffs in 2017 with the best record in the Western Conference (109 points). The Predators were the second wild card after finishing with 94 points, tying them with the Calgary Flames for the fewest among the 16 playoff teams.
    But Predators goalie Pekka Rinne was too much for the Blackhawks in the first two games at United Center. He made 29 saves in a 1-0 victory in Game 1, then finished with 30 saves and added two assists in a 5-0 win that sent the Predators back to Nashville with a 2-0 series lead.
    The Blackhawks finally scored in Game 3 when Dennis Rasmussen and Patrick Kane gave Chicago a 2-0 lead entering the third period, but Nashville's Filip Forsberg scored twice to force overtime, and Kevin Fiala's goal at 16:44 gave the Predators a stunning 3-2 win.
    In Game 4, Roman Josi scored twice and Rinne made 30 saves for Nashville, which won 4-1 to complete its first sweep since entering the NHL in 1998.
    "We found a way to win a game every single night," said Rinne, who helped the Predators advance to the Cup Final for the first time before losing to the Pittsburgh Penguins in six games.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dunno how anyone could or has really bet them at Tampa? Way too pricey. I thought was worth taking a stab at them here to get back into the series at -140ish but no chance I could lay what they asking at Tampa.
    You have the big chalk bettors/chasers, the puck line bettors thinking it's an easy play, all the chalk ml parlays. Some ppl equate a big ml with "an easy win" and don't care about the juice

2daBank

You have the big chalk bettors/chasers, the puck line bettors thinking it's an easy play, all the chalk ml parlays. Some ppl equate a big ml with "an easy win" and don't care about the juice
    Yea you right, just seems crazy to me to be paying much more than -150ish ever in a sport like this where anything can happen and often times decided by a hot goalie. I think home ice is incredibly overpriced most the time, it really means very little in nhl playoffs.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    2003: Mighty Ducks of Anaheim vs. Detroit Red Wings (Mighty Ducks won best-of-7 series 4-0)
    Detroit came into the 2003 playoffs primed to repeat as Stanley Cup champions. The Red Wings had rolled to the Central Division title with 110 points and were playing a seventh-seeded Anaheim team which hadn't made the playoffs since 1999.
    But Anaheim, which had been swept in its two previous playoff series against Detroit, made sure that wouldn't happen a third time by winning Game 1 3-2 when Paul Kariya scored 3:18 into the third overtime after goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere made 63 saves. The Mighty Ducks stunned the Red Wings again in Game 2, winning 3-2 on third-period goals by Jason Krog and Steve Thomas.
    Giguere continued his heroics in Game 3, making 36 saves in a 2-1 win, and when Steve Rucchin scored at 6:53 of overtime to win Game 4, the Red Wings became the second defending Cup champion to be swept in their first series (Maple Leafs, 1952).
    "If you would have asked me at the beginning of the series about a sweep, I would have said no," Giguere said after stopping 32 shots in Game 4, giving him a .965 save percentage (165 saves on 171 shots) in the series.
    Yes I remember that series quite well. As Mickey Redmond put it.... all you need is a HOT GOALIE... and you can take down any team. J.S. was standing on his head.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

The main advantage of being at home is you can get last change, so you can always make sure you get the line you want against the opponents top players, tough guys, etc. But sometimes teams at home feel more pressure on them. That's usually the blues but they actually played great at home in the last 10 or so regular season games

2daBank

The main advantage of being at home is you can get last change, so you can always make sure you get the line you want against the opponents top players, tough guys, etc. But sometimes teams at home feel more pressure on them. That's usually the blues but they actually played great at home in the last 10 or so regular season games
    That true the last change is helpful.

Jets outplaying the shit out of us at home right now, Bennington is standing on his head once again tho!!

Or was. Damn.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

That true the last change is helpful.

Jets outplaying the shit out of us at home right now, Bennington is standing on his head once again tho!!

Or was. Damn.
    damn jets w 3 unanswered

2daBank

damn jets w 3 unanswered
    I told cuse that jets were the play, I was just too big a homer to do it, lol. Insane price this game, as close the 1st 2 were I didn’t see jets not winning 1 which all you need getting +150ish.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I told cuse that jets were the play, I was just too big a homer to do it, lol. Insane price this game, as close the 1st 2 were I didn’t see jets not winning 1 which all you need getting +150ish.
    blues out played them so bad first 2 games in winnipeg thought this series was heading for a sweep

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Moronic outcoached bs, idiots these players were stars before a coach ever played into it. Matthews superstar with a coach that sold sneakers age 17.....enough with cosch is great bs. ENOUGH

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd love to look it up but the blues seem to win much more when they're + money or small chalk compared to -150 or greater

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

I took all dogs today except the first game. I didn't know it started that early or would have taken the isles

2daBank

blues out played them so bad first 2 games in winnipeg thought this series was heading for a sweep
    At times, I thought jets outplayed them for a good chunk of gm 1 but Bennington kept blues in it. Game 2 was about special teams, 5 on 5 blues were superior but their pp and pk sucked. For most part Bennington been the difference, jets have had a ton of good chances and he been really good. I didn’t think was very likely blues sweep cause I’ve thought for most part they look pretty equal. Just hope blues can get one of the home games, if this goes 2-2 I’ll be scared!! Lol

2daBank

I'd love to look it up but the blues seem to win much more when they're + money or small chalk compared to -150 or greater
    Wouldn’t shock me at all if you were correct. Just last month or so I recall them losing several as big favs while beating most the better teams.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I took all dogs today except the first game. I didn't know it started that early or would have taken the isles
    I saw you had them, I’m more surprised bout Tampa, thought they would take this then prob lose gm 4.

blues was me just being a homer and only did a small cardinals/blues parlay to have action on it. If I was being partial jets were the obvious play not cause I knew they would win just cause the price and was pretty sure they take one here at least.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

We have life!!!

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Tampa wins this game and the series

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

at least we dont' get shut out game 3 that will make me sleep better

Heltah Skeltah

Tampa bout to put another one in..they finally getting good pressure

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Tampa bout to put another one in..they finally getting good pressure
    Yea they have turned it up. Just gotta keep applying pressure!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

cmon tampa come back and win so i can bet whatever i have left on the late game san jose vs vegas hmm

2daBank

cmon tampa come back and win so i can bet whatever i have left on the late game san jose vs vegas hmm
    Lol. Love it. Think ya gotta take sharks, just leave enough to chase gm 4. That series definately smells like 2-2 after 4 imo.

2daBank

Huge save by Tampa goalie to keep hope alive.

Heltah Skeltah

Huge save by Tampa goalie to keep hope alive.
    Damn Columbus not even trying to attack . Just trying to hold on. I still think Tampa gets another 1 in..lol I hope

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Damn Columbus not even trying to attack . Just trying to hold on. I still think Tampa gets another 1 in..lol I hope
    I thought they were gonna tie the next minute or 2 after the 1st goal but starting to have doubts, lol. Time not on our side and Columbus hell bent on defense.

2daBank

I wish a Mfer would try laying on puck like that, I woulda been clubbering him w my stick!! Lol

2daBank

Columbus still getting the better chances.

Man tampa had a good opportunity there and didn’t even get it on goal.

First 123 Last