Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I thought it was Republicans that were anti CIA and FBI? Republicans were anti-police when they arrested Rodger Stone. Better the victim Olympics than the Special Olympics because Trump and Betsy DeVos have totally defunded them.
    For the third year in a row illegal immigration into the United States is down, but Republicans are staunch Kanye West supporters and they are all pro-russia now. You're trying to describe the liberal party, while categorizing Republicans perfectly.
    you're right there is a problem the deep state. all those special organizations ( CIA FBI and other ) are not elected officials and have more power than anybody really. they've been roque since even before JFK

theres a big difference in being upset at a couple instances than in a mass organized movement against police

the special Olympics comment is weak sauce kid

yeah so maybe that's true now cuz someone with some balls is trying to do something about immigration

of course logical sensible people will applaud anybody who steps outside the left's ideology chains and says "black people dont have to be Democrats" hes right it's TRUE they dont. he says think for yourself. of course that would be encouraged by logical people. and it might not be a bad idea to try and get along with other super powers of the world. they have the capabilities of destroying us , ya know

not categorizing anything. not into identity politics at all. I dont have a party. I jus call it how I see it

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Your immigration problem is very easy to solve, at a fraction of the cost... You could put them all on planes and send them to countries like Canada or England or Australia, countries that are more than willing to accept immigrants.

A FRACTION

This is nothing more than a political Ploy. It Riles up 42% of a base that are already on board with deporting anyone who doesn't look or think like them.
    No babies in cages
    No separating families
    No treating people like felons because they committed a misdemeanor.

That's calling it like ya see it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The Legend

Make America Great Again!!!

Trump 2020
    why make a thread over an avatar change?

Salooon!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bear I am important

First 12