Betpoints: 306

Ref Crew

Good set of refs tonight. Great game.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Agreed.

On a serious note, how was your trip to the sports book in West Virginia? Did you do well? Did you do well final 4 / tonight?

Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!

I enjoyed Mountaineer. Thursday/Friday first round was great playing dogs but I should have changed up Saturday/Sunday games as the favorites won most. This tourney has not been a great gambling event for me. I didn't wager at all in the Semi Final games or tonight's Championship Game. On a side note they made me get a William Hill card and still have it but don't know what it got me.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Purduekev View Post
    I enjoyed Mountaineer. Thursday/Friday first round was great playing dogs but I should have changed up Saturday/Sunday games as the favorites won most. This tourney has not been a great gambling event for me. I didn't wager at all in the Semi Final games or tonight's Championship Game. On a side note they made me get a William Hill card and still have it but don't know what it got me.
    They made you get the card cause you wagered more than 1k in a day. They do that to track you and “earn reward points”. It’s mainly to track and quickly ban anyone they deem as sharp.

Sorry to hear it was not a winning event for you but I remember it was about entertainment and enjoyment for you. Besides catching lung cancer for a week after visiting mountaineer, I hope it was an enjoyable trip for you.

Purduekev

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    They made you get the card cause you wagered more than 1k in a day. They do that to track you and “earn reward points”. It’s mainly to track and quickly ban anyone they deem as sharp.

Sorry to hear it was not a winning event for you but I remember it was about entertainment and enjoyment for you. Besides catching lung cancer for a week after visiting mountaineer, I hope it was an enjoyable trip for you.
    They didn't explain it very well but made me provide my driver's license.

Purduekev

On a side note. Don't let those after the fact know it all's get to you.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

You clowns are cute....eaglesfan is just a straight up bitch

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Purduekev View Post
    On a side note. Don't let those after the fact know it all's get to you.
    None of it bothers me personally, more so for others and the forum. If people are continually attacking people who lose, gives the forum a bad look.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

None of it bothers me personally, more so for others and the forum. If people are continually attacking people who lose, gives the forum a bad look.
    We will always attack you...