Who?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How did this guy not have security?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

I heard this dude was doing good things for the community, I also heard he still had a foot in the gang banger scene.. Hense being shot by a gang banger..

Play with fire long enough you will get burnt!!! He should have given up that part of his life at this point IMO.

Snoop Dog was a gang banger too, smart enough to give it up when he beat that murder rap of his.. He was pretty much done after that.. Snoop probably should be locked up still to this day for that by the way..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-02-19 at 06:49 PM.

jjgold

The smarter guys don’t go back to the hood they might donate money and try to help but they don’t actually go in and risk violence

This was a good dude terrible

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Black men are 8% of the population and commit 56% of all murders. Without blacks america would be one of the safest countries statistically

jjgold

You’ll never see a guy like LeBron James in the hood unless he’s with 100 security guard

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    They actually did, speak on something you know about.

When the hood tells kids to become an athlete or a ball player, this man started a stem program for the inner city. He wanted to show these kids that they could be the next Elon Musk, or Mark Zuckerberg.

Everyone always says once people get rich they leave the hood, this man invested in the hood, owned businesses in the hood, gave people jobs when they needed work, he gave back to his community.

Great post man

Spot fukking on

vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How did this guy not have security?
    not sure if you saw the video but he had security his boys were with him they panicked on the trigger none of them were ready to grip up the shooter shot then waited expecting his boys to shoot back after they didnt do shit he shot back again then waited again after no response he unloaded for a 3rd time

sad situation

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Black men are 8% of the population and commit 56% of all murders. Without blacks america would be one of the safest countries statistically
    Stats don't lie and it's a shame.. Just not raising their kids right.. Pulled this little fact sheet below off the NAACP website.. These are real numbers.. I'm not being racist either by posting this.. Is what it is..

Racial Disparities in Incarceration in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA

• In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population.
    • African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
    • The imprisonment rate for African American women is twice that of white women.
    • Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested,
      42% of children who are detained, and 52% of children whose cases are judicially
      waived to criminal court.
    • Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US
      population, they comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015.
    • If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites,
      prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.

https://www.naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-02-19 at 11:06 PM.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Stats don't lie and it's a shame.. Just not raising their kids right.. Pulled this little fact sheet below off the NAACP website.. These are real numbers.. I'm not being racist either by posting this.. Is what it is..

Racial Disparities in Incarceration in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA

• In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population.
    • African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
    • The imprisonment rate for African American women is twice that of white women.
    • Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested,
      42% of children who are detained, and 52% of children whose cases are judicially
      waived to criminal court.
    • Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US
      population, they comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015.
    • If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites,
      prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
    Here comes the forum racist waiting for his opportunity to sound like a sophisticated intellectual.

What people don’t realize is no one is outwardly racist these days because they would be quick to be shut down. What racists do these days is spit out propaganda and ideas of reasons to hate minorities such as crime statistics.

If you’d like to go there, let’s look up how many black Americans are born in poverty. How many white folks are born in wealth. How many are able to go to college. Let’s start looking at reasons why black people commit the most crime rather than just stating it is them.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 04-02-19 at 11:07 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Here comes the forum racist waiting for his opportunity to sound like a sophisticated intellectual.

What people don’t realize is no one is outwardly racist these days because they would be quick to be shut down. What racists do these days is spit out propaganda and ideas of reasons to hate minorities such as crime statistics.

If you’d like to go there, let’s look up how many black Americans are born in poverty. How many white folks are born in wealth. How many are able to go to college. Let’s start looking at reasons why black people commit the most crime rather than just stating it is them.
    Here is the liberal jerk off denying facts and real stats as usual.. Play that race card pal if it makes you feel better as I really don't care..

I'm not happy about these stats and incarceration numbers either with race. I really do like black people and all people if they are cool.

I blame parents for skipping out on raising their kids and being selfish.

DON'T EVER TURN YOUR BACK ON YOUR KIDS IN LIFE.. Teach them morals and be a roll model and you will make the world a better place for all!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-02-19 at 11:22 PM.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lol I call you out for racist propaganda and am immediately called a liberal. This is not the first time you’ve given hints about your thoughts of minorities.

Truth is, I’m neither party.

Voted for trump last election. Will likely not vote for him this election.

I hate both CNN and Fox News.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another murder by BIG PHARMA

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

eaglesfan racist can be any race against another not just a race against minorities. facts are facts. i agree with the ghettos are really a no win situation. not sure the solution.

vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by scot4 View Post
    eaglesfan racist can be any race against another not just a race against minorities. facts are facts. i agree with the ghettos are really a no win situation. not sure the solution.
    the solution is simple. like jjgold said vote for republicans. democrats are tearing the ghettos apart

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Terribly sad. Donald Trump's son could look like Nipsey hustle

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post

Ok I stopped reading first go around when you called me the forum racists.. I read this post above now.. You seem like you are a reasonably smart fella.

Yes you are up against it when raised in poverty and in ghetto's.. You still know right from wrong.. Life is a choice and you know what to do if you are willing to put in the work. If there is a will there is a way.. BELIEVE!! You quit on yourself and look for the easy road and fast buck you end up in trouble and in jail with felonies. Good luck finding work after that no matter what color you are.. Parents need to try harder and I blame them!

I'm tired of hearing excuses.. Everyone has one..

I grew up without a father that took off when I was little and my single Italian mother just had a high school education and somehow she worked jobs and just made enough barely to feed us all. I had to eat what was ever in the fridge growing up and there wasn't much trust me.

These were times when women were pressed to find jobs and my mother found one. My mother worked at JC Penny selling shoes.

I saw this and I wanted to try so hard to change this and provide for my mother as I grew up.. I refused to be a failure and make excuses.. Everyone put me down and said I would amount to nothing also. That added fuel to my fire and I'm a multi millionaire today..

I'm sure that's called white privilege but I call it grit and determination and hard work and goals.. THAT'S KEEPING IT REAL!!!

I don't want to hear excuses.. This is AMERICA and you can make it happen!!!

I'm a joker on this forum but this post of mine is REAL!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-19 at 12:14 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I grew up without a father that took off when I was little and my single Italian mother just had a high school education and somehow she worked jobs and just made enough barely to feed us all. I had to eat what was ever in the fridge growing up and there wasn't much trust me.
    Wow... and I thought all Italians ate very very well.

They always do on tv.

Maybe I am racist though.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Blacks have 60 countries of their own, not one is functional. it's pathetic. why is it so hard to admit there are genetic differences that affect intelligence and temperament. USA has spent 50 years now giving them every type of handout and access imaginable yet black behavior has only gotten worse.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Tragic.. Should not be happening. Sounds like the man was turned around and living a solid life

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Everybody is saying he was a good guy.

Was he, though?

He was a crip.

How many people did he kill/rob/injure?

Did kill anybody as a gangbanger?

Mass murderes and serial killers, according to the FBI have killed 3-4 people.

Maybe he never killed or hurt anybody though.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Terribly sad. Donald Trump's son could look like Nipsey hustle
    ~~~~~
    Unfunny and illogical.
    Coming from a wanbabe moderator. ❎

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

The Shooter, say it ain't so!

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Wow... and I thought all Italians ate very very well.

They always do on tv.

Maybe I am racist though.
    Always thought jib by was a light skin black tbh

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Only thing I'm DEEP into is my PJs as I'm about to go to bed but I'd hope most of a certain age would try to familiarise themselves with this sad story as it just keeps getting repeated across various demographics/suburbs/countries etc. Life's hard enough without people treating each other this way
    Hey Shari happy birthday clown (keep it real)

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Hey Shari happy birthday clown (keep it real)
    It's not my birthday?! Nor does it say anywhere that it is. Hope you get better soon

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Merry Christmas, Shari!

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It's not my birthday?! Nor does it say anywhere that it is. Hope you get better soon
    Yeah that shit went WAY OVER your head pal. I’m quite sane actually

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Merry Christmas, Shari!
    Thank you love! I'll feel better once the tree is delivered tomorrow so we can get more in the spirit! Oh and Happy Columbus Day!!

BeatTheJerk

Shari if you want me to elaborate I shall, but I definitely don’t wanna get banned over some “dumb shit”. It was a fukin joke you feel me.

First 1234 Last