MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Krygios lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/tennis/fl-sp-miami-open-kyrgios-fan-20190324-story,amp.html

Kinda starting to like him

His qoutes are hillarious here

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

“He said I had a s---ty haircut. And you know what? I haven’t been to a barber shop in a couple of days, so he was pretty right,” Kyrgios said.

RudyRuetigger

“I had a bit of fun with it,” said Kyrgios, 23. “I knew that I was going to get him kicked out. I loved every single bit of it.
    “It was a lot of fun. I love playing in Miami. It’s one of my favorite tournaments. You just got, I don’t know, just got idiots like that in the crowd that got nothing else to do on a Sunday night but watch me play, yet they talk to me as if they’re not interested in watching when they literally have nothing else to do but sit there and watch me.”

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I love it!

Plays the villian to a tee!

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Always been a headcase

Now actually playing consistent tennis.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5674

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    “I had a bit of fun with it,” said Kyrgios, 23. “I knew that I was going to get him kicked out. I loved every single bit of it.
    “It was a lot of fun. I love playing in Miami. It’s one of my favorite tournaments. You just got, I don’t know, just got idiots like that in the crowd that got nothing else to do on a Sunday night but watch me play, yet they talk to me as if they’re not interested in watching when they literally have nothing else to do but sit there and watch me.”
    I love this.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

super tough betting his matches. He is capable of beating the best and capable of losing a set 6-0 when he doesn't care

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is starting to grow on me as well, and yes, tough to cap

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Kyrgios served an underarm ace to win the match.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lol saw that. Beautiful

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

love him

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I thought you would have to use the racket?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I thought you would have to use the racket?

HurryUpAndDrink

wow that was beautiful

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

Would be a top 5 player if he cared

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

He's a disgrace to the game.

Disrespected Nadal, therefore he's finished in my book.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Ya know, I agree with yall. I love the Aussie players alot. Thompson, Millman, etc.

Kyrgios? Not so much. But I will say I watch him play the fun doubles matches and the younger guys seem to like him.

I just find it so hard to bet on his matches as well. He can beat anyone - literally anyone - if he came out with the desire to win and be a GOAT of the sport. That being said, he just doesnt care if he loses which makes him one of the most dangerous players in my book.

If you dont care if you lose, then you have nothing to lose.

I was bitter about the underhand versus Rafa, but its grown on me now because its legal and if it wins you a point why wouldnt you do it? Youre just catching your opponent off guard. Nothing wrong with that.

In golf, players will hit a 3 wood off the green because of a better roll in certain situations. Reminds me like that in a slight way, but they dont get heat because they are just playing themselves.

Hes grown on me and is continuing to grow on me. Im enjoying him now more than I have ever.

If I had to choose any Slam for him to win, I think itd be great at the AO for the country.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Ya know, I agree with yall. I love the Aussie players alot. Thompson, Millman, etc.

Kyrgios? Not so much. But I will say I watch him play the fun doubles matches and the younger guys seem to like him.

I just find it so hard to bet on his matches as well. He can beat anyone - literally anyone - if he came out with the desire to win and be a GOAT of the sport. That being said, he just doesnt care if he loses which makes him one of the most dangerous players in my book.

I was bitter about the underhand versus Rafa, but its grown on me now because its legal and if it wins you a point why wouldnt you do it? Youre just catching your opponent off guard. Nothing wrong with that.

In golf, players will hit a 3 wood off the green because of a better roll in certain situations. Reminds me like that in a slight way, but they dont get heat because they are just playing themselves.

Hes grown on me and is continuing to grow on me. Im enjoying him now more than I have ever.

If I had to choose any Slam for him to win, I think itd be great at the AO for the country.
    Kyrios is not that good. Even if he played at 100% every match, he has no chance of winning more than 5 grand slams. The GOATS are winning 20 for their career.

Thank you. Next.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

kyrgios and monfils loads of talent fluff in the head

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Like him or loath him he has more natural talent ability in his pinky then those guys and whoever else has been around the circuit, De Minaur, Kokkinakis etc.
    Unfortunately TA politics means you can't be in the Davis Cup unless you suck up to TA and do as they do to receive their support.

People bring this up yet keep ignoring Nadal standing like 5 metres behind the baseline to take his serves lol (which is also perfectly legal), what's he going to do? Serve it straight into the bread basket of his forehand? lol

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    kyrgios and monfils loads of talent fluff in the head
    I agree they're talented. But if you think about it, they're no where near as talented as Federer, Nadal and Djokovic. Like, not even close. The variety of shots that those 3 have compared to Monfils and Kyrgios is night and day. This is aside from all the mental things, determination, fight, etc, etc. Ppl always say this stuff in every sport. "This guy is so talented, if only he got his head out of his ass." Truth is, Andrew Wiggins isn't that talented compared to the greats. He's talented, but doesn't have legendary talent. Josh Gordon is talented, but he's no Calvin Johnson or T.O. -- even if he was clean and sober and had his head on straight. The same goes for Kyrgios. The guy doesn't do that much on the court that makes you think "wow." Compare it to what Nadal or Fed or Djokovic or even Murray and Wawrinka do.... he really does not compare from a technical tennis aspect.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I agree they're talented. But if you think about it, they're no where near as talented as Federer, Nadal and Djokovic. Like, not even close. The variety of shots that those 3 have compared to Monfils and Kyrgios is night and day. This is aside from all the mental things, determination, fight, etc, etc. Ppl always say this stuff in every sport. "This guy is so talented, if only he got his head out of his ass." Truth is, Andrew Wiggins isn't that talented compared to the greats. He's talented, but doesn't have legendary talent. Josh Gordon is talented, but he's no Calvin Johnson or T.O. -- even if he was clean and sober and had his head on straight. The same goes for Kyrgios. The guy doesn't do that much on the court that makes you think "wow." Compare it to what Nadal or Fed or Djokovic or even Murray and Wawrinka do.... he really does not compare from a technical tennis aspect.
    nick has a huge servr which keeps him in most matches, his return game needs some work , monfils just has no heart when the going gets tough he gives up where players like nadal fight for every point

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nick has a huge servr which keeps him in most matches, his return game needs some work , monfils just has no heart when the going gets tough he gives up where players like nadal fight for every point
    Monfils is better than Kyrgios. Yeah, agree he doesn't have the mental strength of Nadal, but he also simply does not have the talent of Nadal. Nadal has way more shots in his arsenal, way more weapons at his disposal than these two guys. Kyrgios sucks on the returns, and he rarely mixes up his ground strokes with flat vs spin. He doesn't really have a defining, go-to shot either. His flexibility isn't all that.

I don't know why people always say this kid is "so talented." Of course, he is because he's one of the best tennis players in the world, but when you compare him to the top 5, 10 guys, I really don't see him having a place in there as of now. But he's young, so we'll see.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

The big problem that I see with him is the obvious one. No concentration for a length of time on the court. This kills him in the best of 5 Slams. If he does not win in straights he could lose to a lesser player easily.

I like to watch him, but he is "off the board" to bet on or against.

HurryUpAndDrink

Absolutely, agree 100% with you on this one

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Kyrgios wont win a slam unless his fitness improves... he barely made it through an ATP 500