stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Good dude, hope all is well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I remember when lakerboy was a good NBA capper. Since the game has changed his skill declined. Much like myself.
    He was crushing it back when we all joined. Per usual around here the ppl who get bunch of trolls acting like they never win or throw darts generally the ones who have had several successful threads w who knows how many views and winners. My NFL thread used to get round 100-120k a year and I never claimed to be any good at that sport. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.. had more than enough clowns from year to year who just couldn’t wait for a bad day..

LB GETS IT EVEN WORSE CAUSE MINE WERE MOSTLY SUBFORUM nobodies, had a little fan club but wasn’t all that LB GETS BS GARBAGE POST FROM. GUYS WHO KNOW BETTER, usually act better, but somehow act kid like fat ruins

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Buried. He lost over 200000. He was crying the other day begging me for air
    Damn, no wonder the females in his life were all asking me if they could come stay at bankers house!!

I said he needs to call me, it one thing to offer a insane night of “comfort” but he sent my broad back home when I Got back from that little one week timeout in October.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i think he mightve quit gambling

i wish he would still check in to get points

he was pretty good at poker too

First 12