Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I need a report on these 2 college football teams Nebraska and UNC

Appreciate it men

What kind of teams will these 2 schools have?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

No huskers picked in NFL draft since 1962.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Here is the thought process

I am scanning the college football schedule now trying to anticipate a couple absolute bear downs for a 2 team parlay

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

What I am looking at is

Clemson ATS @ UNC

Ohio State ATS @Nebraska

2 powerhouse teams vs 2 shit teams

Both on the road so they won’t be laying as many points so you get more value

Put 4 units down to win 9.2 units

Once it wins

Wake up hit the buffett

Drink a bloody mary

Put 5 units on Colts ATS vs Raiders
    Don’t care what the spread is. Should be an easy cover.

Thoughts?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

A loser. Nebraska will cover against Ohio State. Ohio State is 26-28 ATS in the past 4 years. Clemson is not much better. It is dangerous playing a parlay like this with so many unknowns. Nebraska could be undefeated when they meet Ohio State. If they are not, then the line will really hurt Ohio State. Old Mac Brown returns to where he started his head coaching career. While moves like that rarely work, they can have positive results for the first few weeks. He also knows how to prepare for solid teams. Clemson will have to give too many points.

As far as the Colts are concerned, obviously you know very little about wagering because the number is everything. Indy is 30-32-2 ATS in the past 4 seasons. To make matters worse, the Raider game is sandwiched in between a home game vs Atlanta and an away game vs Kansas City.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    A loser. Nebraska will cover against Ohio State. Ohio State is 26-28 ATS in the past 4 years. Clemson is not much better. It is dangerous playing a parlay like this with so many unknowns. Nebraska could be undefeated when they meet Ohio State. If they are not, then the line will really hurt Ohio State. Old Mac Brown returns to where he started his head coaching career. While moves like that rarely work, they can have positive results for the first few weeks. He also knows how to prepare for solid teams. Clemson will have to give too many points.

As far as the Colts are concerned, obviously you know very little about wagering because the number is everything. Indy is 30-32-2 ATS in the past 4 seasons. To make matters worse, the Raider game is sandwiched in between a home game vs Atlanta and an away game vs Kansas City.
    Stuff boss man

What are some good spots you see looking ahead

I want to do a 2 team parlay on a saturday and then bet my winnings the next day on NFL

Help me out bro

Btw what do you think the Northwestern
    vs Ohio State line will be?

And do you think Ohio State covers that one easy?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

too early Bear

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    too early Bear
    Your mom.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

my thoughts FWIW,

i think nebraska could be alot better this year. 2nd year of Scott Frost's reign. should have very good energy... wouldn't be surprised to see a gradual fall-off at OHS the further they get from Urban Meyer

UNC.. i like these situations where retired coaches come back to NCAAF.... davie at NM, bowden at Akron, tedford at fresno, herm edwards at ASU have all been pretty successful. i think it's a good model. UNC should have good talent too. had a great D for years with Mack Brown. Clemson of course should be dominant

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    This fuking lunatic was drafted in 05

Richard Dominik Incognito Jr. (born July 5, 1983) is an American football offensive guard who is currently a free agent. He played college football for the University of Nebraska and was drafted by the St. Louis Rams in the third round of the 2005 NFL Draft.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

jts got it completely mangled.

i think this might have the first nfl draft since 1962 with no huskers chosen. i don't see that as a huge deal. they might have had some fall-off in the mike riley years and the hand-off to frost (fyi, i'm a huge riley fan but nebraska tenure was not good)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I am waiting for all of the "Game of the Year" lines to come out. Normally they have about 100 games or so. I have only seen about 45 now. Those lines give you some idea of what the game time lines will be. The earlier in the year, the closer the GOY lines will be to the game time lines. NFL lines for weeks 1-16 are already out. Some interesting lines:

Week 2: Dallas PK @ Washington. Week 3: Atlanta @ Indy -4. Pitt PK @ San Francisco. The list goes on and on. This is courtesy of CG Tech. Straight wagers only being accepted at this time.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 05-18-19 at 10:55 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

thats the first time seen you post 2 replies with insight without bashing somebody with your boiled up anger and hostility, med change is working
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 05-17-19 at 11:27 AM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i have a report, but does it need to be double spaced?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thats the first time seen you post 2 replies with insight without bashing somebody with your boiled up anger and hostility, med change is working
    I only bash idiots like yourself, who post stupid comments like the ones stated above. 0 Betpoints says it all dumb arse.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I only bash idiots like yourself, who post stupid comments like the ones stated above. 0 Betpoints says it all dumb arse.
    what does betpoints have to do with you being an angry person ? i have 11 store purchases this year i would have more points than you if i wanted

via GIPHY

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    False statement

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what does betpoints have to do with you being an angry person ? i have 11 store purchases this year i would have more points than you if i wanted

via GIPHY

By the same token, I could ask you what me being an angry person, in your opinion, has to do with you being a classless idiot who could not post anything of value if his worthless life depended on it? F.Y.I, when it comes to Football (American Football to clarify for you), I can defeat you any time, any day, in any contest, IF it is worth my while. The ONLY thing in here that would be worth my while would be taking money from people like yourself who have big mouths and little else to show. The problem with that is that people like yourself have very little money to gamble with.