MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

E Sports going mainstream?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/17/ex-baseball-executive-says-he-hit-a-home-run-by-diving-into-esports.html?forYou=true

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea no interest

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

There's gotta be one dude on this forum who's into this shit and can spot trebds or soft lines

We should be tearing books apart that list lines on this twink concept

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I'm into both betting and video games, but the problem I have with eSports is they base it on oddball games.

nevermore
    nevermore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

There is. Now I am in a proccess of making an algorithm that will calculate the outcome very closely. Point is, at a higher levels game is pretty much based on what heroes you pick in other words on the balance of your strategy (talking about MOBA's), so most of the time it can be very determined. But bookies as well as the most of bettors have a hard time to adequately analyze those strategies, they don't go for deep aspects of the game, they judge on amount of kills/gold and whatever. So if you have a right way to do this you will have a lot of value bets.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

very light volume sport

low limits

easy to fix

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

pass

I don't bet on nerds

cx89
    cx89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1075

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    very light volume sport

low limits

easy to fix

Tournament matches on the top 3 esports on bookmaker have 5k limits. You can get down a lot on these games more than most soccer/tennis matches. Nitrogen use to put up some real decent limits on esports before they got beat for too much money.

If you don't follow a particular pro scene extremely close you got no shot at beating it (for many different reasons). Most people betting these games are sharper than a glass knife... which is why most sites don't offer high limits (or even let you make a parlay with an esport). Kudos to bookmaker for having a pair.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nevermore