jvegas216
    jvegas216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1751

RAS is the only service that is worth using. Most books wont take their action. I think it's a combination of solid capping and a little smoke and mirrors. They use syndicates to get their action down right before they release the line to their subscribers. This makes the line move faster than it would be by just releasing the plays to their subscribers, so a little trickery there. Still, they have a winning percentage and if you can get a dime or more down on their plays you will be profitable. I myself only focus on half time totals as there is plenty of value there in CBB. If i combined my winning percentage with the appearance of market influence in moving lines like RAS does, I would maybe step out and start selling my picks as well.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The Hurry post whore should fit right in. They could use someone completely full of shit and a full time attention whoring douche bag.
    are you talking about me or what are you saying, I dont really get it?

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by jvegas216 View Post
    RAS is the only service that is worth using. Most books wont take their action. I think it's a combination of solid capping and a little smoke and mirrors. They use syndicates to get their action down right before they release the line to their subscribers. This makes the line move faster than it would be by just releasing the plays to their subscribers, so a little trickery there. Still, they have a winning percentage and if you can get a dime or more down on their plays you will be profitable. I myself only focus on half time totals as there is plenty of value there in CBB. If i combined my winning percentage with the appearance of market influence in moving lines like RAS does, I would maybe step out and start selling my picks as well.
    Why dont you work for them or apply? I think they are actually looking for serious cappers like you

jvegas216

I have not had to punch a clock for 20 years. That’s why I do what I do. What do I gain by giving someone else access to my edges?

danshan11

why does anyone do it?

jvegas216

Because they really don’t have the edge and it’s more profitable to sell a dream than live one.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jvegas216 View Post
    Because they really don’t have the edge and it’s more profitable to sell a dream than live one.

of course

RAS FRAUD

danshan11

RAS would not hire them if they could not actually cap and JJ I do not like RAS at all but I really do not think they are a fraud, I do however think the service is so expensive it would make your return super low even betting pretty heavy

jvegas216

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    of course

RAS FRAUD
    They are the only service I know of that has kept and honest record for over a decade and have won.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

im the best capper here

pure and simple

shannon wont admit it, thats fine

First 12