1. #1
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 6,248
    Betpoints: 1883

    No refund given.....

    Ordered the UFC event this morning... and then the Whittaker fight is called off...which is the main phucking event on the card... and directv said no refunds given on a pay per view no matter the circumstances...

  2. #2
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,791
    Betpoints: 3349

    Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Ordered the UFC event this morning... and then the Whittaker fight is called off...which is the main phucking event on the card... and directv said no refunds given on a pay per view no matter the circumstances...
    thats why you have to wait until last minute to order.. its not like they're ever going to run out of shows to sell

  3. #3
    mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-17-08
    Posts: 696
    Betpoints: 1240

    that's bs..try talking to another cs

  4. #4
    Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-07
    Posts: 10,666
    Betpoints: 3999

    Simple fix.....threaten to cancel service, and 100% they will refund you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shocka1212

  5. #5
    KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-02-10
    Posts: 5,550
    Betpoints: 487

    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Simple fix.....threaten to cancel service, and 100% they will refund you.
    wont work.........i ordered boys gone wild the other night and called them up after told them i didnt watch it. lady said "yes you watched it for 3 minutes i can see that"

  6. #6
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,968
    Betpoints: 196

    There is a sucker born every day who buys pay per view.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude, and 19th Hole

  7. #7
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Who pays for ufc

  8. #8
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 26,614
    Betpoints: 20613

    UFc = dead product.

  9. #9
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,344
    Betpoints: 24171

    Just bet a game tonight and get it back. Get to watch a free PPV

    BOL

  10. #10
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 119,892
    Betpoints: 34249

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    wont work.........i ordered boys gone wild the other night and called them up after told them i didnt watch it. lady said "yes you watched it for 3 minutes i can see that"
    Points Awarded:

    goduke gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  11. #11
    Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-18
    Posts: 1,426
    Betpoints: 1519

    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Simple fix.....threaten to cancel service, and 100% they will refund you.
    You obviously know nothing about how DirectTv operates. They couldnít care less if you threaten to cancel. They arenít Sirius. They have the golden goose that no one else has. The NFL ticket. They donít fall for the cancelling the service Schtick. Not only do they not fall for it, theyíll escort you to the exit door, if you go that route on the phone. Worst CS in the history of the world. Not one Fcuk is ever given when you call them.

  12. #12
    Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-18
    Posts: 1,426
    Betpoints: 1519

    Iíve purchased a few UFCs thru amazon. I bet you would have had no problem getting a refund thru them.

  13. #13
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,081
    Betpoints: 74

    XME

  14. #14
    Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-07
    Posts: 10,666
    Betpoints: 3999

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    You obviously know nothing about how DirectTv operates. They couldnít care less if you threaten to cancel. They arenít Sirius. They have the golden goose that no one else has. The NFL ticket. They donít fall for the cancelling the service Schtick. Not only do they not fall for it, theyíll escort you to the exit door, if you go that route on the phone. Worst CS in the history of the world. Not one Fcuk is ever given when you call them.
    Your negotiation skills must be sub-par. Just a rational discussion and they give you whatever you want. My rate hasnt gone up in 5 years, and I constantly get more and more programming.

  15. #15
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Vigs is correct

  16. #16
    badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-13
    Posts: 2,282
    Betpoints: 410

    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Your negotiation skills must be sub-par. Just a rational discussion and they give you whatever you want. My rate hasnt gone up in 5 years, and I constantly get more and more programming.
    100% this

  17. #17
    Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-09
    Posts: 1,667
    Betpoints: 5849

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    You obviously know nothing about how DirectTv operates. They couldn’t care less if you threaten to cancel. They aren’t Sirius. They have the golden goose that no one else has. The NFL ticket. They don’t fall for the cancelling the service Schtick. Not only do they not fall for it, they’ll escort you to the exit door, if you go that route on the phone. Worst CS in the history of the world. Not one Fcuk is ever given when you call them.
    This could not be further from the truth.....You have missed out on many discounted sports packages and free programs then.
    Last edited by Mr. Teaser; 02-09-19 at 09:15 PM.

  18. #18
    Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-12
    Posts: 2,180
    Betpoints: 1390

    Reddit that shit. Free.

  19. #19
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,874
    Betpoints: 1518

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Reddit that shit. Free.
    Lol no shit
    Points Awarded:

    Ebumdude gave pilebuck13 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  20. #20
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 6,248
    Betpoints: 1883

    Well my boilers covering the 12 got my money back and then some thank god cause this event is awful

  21. #21
    Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-12
    Posts: 2,180
    Betpoints: 1390

    Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Well my boilers covering the 12 got my money back and then some thank god cause this event is awful
    Live to fight another day.

    Change your provider bud.

  22. #22
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,175
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    You obviously know nothing about how DirectTv operates. They couldnít care less if you threaten to cancel. They arenít Sirius. They have the golden goose that no one else has. The NFL ticket. They donít fall for the cancelling the service Schtick. Not only do they not fall for it, theyíll escort you to the exit door, if you go that route on the phone. Worst CS in the history of the world. Not one Fcuk is ever given when you call them.
    Done it countless times and always get my way. You just canít be a dumb cokk lover. Simple. 7 DVRs. Never missed a payment. Been a customer for 10++++ years

    EASY

  23. #23
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-12
    Posts: 9,377
    Betpoints: 408

    hopefully this silva fight is worth the 65

    lol

    this card sucked

  24. #24
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,049
    Betpoints: 21652

    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Simple fix.....threaten to cancel service, and 100% they will refund you.
    You can try this... but if you're under contract.... won't really work.

    For every PPV DirecTV offers.... if you check the disclaimer.... "Card Subject To Change"

    That's DirecTV's OUT.... no refunds giving.

    Basically... buyer beware.

  25. #25
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 12,168
    Betpoints: 35902

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who pays for ufc
    People who don't get hd links from Reddit

  26. #26
    Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-12
    Posts: 2,180
    Betpoints: 1390

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    People who don't get hd links from Reddit
    This guy gets it.

  27. #27
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 119,892
    Betpoints: 34249

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    People who don't get hd links from Reddit




    Really love BuffStream.

    Never fails. Da best!

  28. #28
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 17,065
    Betpoints: 8550

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    You obviously know nothing about how DirectTv operates. They couldn’t care less if you threaten to cancel. They aren’t Sirius. They have the golden goose that no one else has. The NFL ticket. They don’t fall for the cancelling the service Schtick. Not only do they not fall for it, they’ll escort you to the exit door, if you go that route on the phone. Worst CS in the history of the world. Not one Fcuk is ever given when you call them.


    You can't think clearly with that gerbil crawling around.
    And DirecTV has never comped the NFL Ticket every year
    that I have threatened to leave.
    You can't even spell DirecTV.

  29. #29
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 119,892
    Betpoints: 34249

    Never had DirectTV.

    Never had NFL Ticket.

    NFL RedZone works for me. Love it.

  30. #30
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 6,628
    Betpoints: 18347

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    wont work.........i ordered boys gone wild the other night and called them up after told them i didnt watch it. lady said "yes you watched it for 3 minutes i can see that"
    King. Call me. I've missed you. I'm sorry about...well....you know. Let me make it up to you. Please. I'll do that thing that you like and I won't complain this time. Please. Call me.

  31. #31
    cincinnatikid513
    just win baby
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,625
    Betpoints: 88

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    this

    what is boys gone wild that doesnt sound like a good watch, unless thats ur sort of thing
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 02-10-19 at 04:14 AM.

  32. #32
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 6,628
    Betpoints: 18347

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    this

    what is boys gone wild that doesnt sound like a good watch, unless thats ur sort of thing
    Oh, it's your "sort of thing" too. That's why you responded. You want to join in, don't you. It's ok to admit it. Do you want to meet at our usual place, or do you have somewhere new?

  33. #33
    cincinnatikid513
    just win baby
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,625
    Betpoints: 88

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Oh, it's your "sort of thing" too. That's why you responded. You want to join in, don't you. It's ok to admit it. Do you want to meet at our usual place, or do you have somewhere new?
    i ll pass, he was prob just trolling nobody buys porn on the tv its too expensive and u can find anything on pornhub or xhamster xvideo for free

  34. #34
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    I watch on periscope

    always great feeds

    lol PINNY YOU FUKKIN HAMBURGER

Top