shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Harris is not just good he is very good. Young talent only getting better. You obviously haven't seen him play..

He was averaging 21 and 8 a game and the Clippers currently have a better record then the Lakers at 30-25 and it's mainly because of him.. I watch the Clippers and he is their leading scorer on the team. That's one player they should not have given up IMO..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4901/
    Jibby give me a fukking break, you didn't know who he was before he came over from Detroit. I've watched him since he was drafted by Orlando, you just learned of him this January. You're a nice guy but seriously lacking in the brain dept.

His numbers are inflated bc he's always been on a losing team. Clips won't make playoffs this yr and it's just another notch. He's a role player on a contender which is exactly what the sixers aspire to be by next yr.

Jury is still out on the team but his presence will cut into Simmons the most. Ben goes from a potential walking triple double to a 15, 5 and 5 guy

And btw, Yahoo is like primetime television for the simple minded

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I like Harris... he can get hot any game... and give you another option. Great deal for the 76ers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Jibby give me a fukking break, you didn't know who he was before he came over from Detroit. I've watched him since he was drafted by Orlando, you just learned of him this January. You're a nice guy but seriously lacking in the brain dept.

His numbers are inflated bc he's always been on a losing team. Clips won't make playoffs this yr and it's just another notch. He's a role player on a contender which is exactly what the sixers aspire to be by next yr.

Jury is still out on the team but his presence will cut into Simmons the most. Ben goes from a potential walking triple double to a 15, 5 and 5 guy

And btw, Yahoo is like primetime television for the simple minded
    He's got grit now Shady and young players grow up. I'm not trying to punk you on this either with my posts.

Heart and soul of that team. He was the one player I saw that really brought it.. Brings it hard every game.. Clippers are gonna tank now.. FADE THEM!!!

I know what I'm talking about I live in LA, Lakers and Clippers I know.. Just watch what happens now.. Please...

Philly is gonna love this guy.. Ride it..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-07-19 at 01:01 AM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I sometimes question guys grittiness & passion for the game in a contract year.

Don’t follow the NBA much and can honestly say I’ve never heard of the guy. Being that you can’t trust Simmons in the 4th of a close game bcause he can’t make a FT and this possibly cutting into his stats is prob a good thing for Sixers fans.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I sometimes question guys grittiness & passion for the game in a contract year.

Don’t follow the NBA much and can honestly say I’ve never heard of the guy. Being that you can’t trust Simmons in the 4th of a close game bcause he can’t make a FT and this possibly cutting into his stats is prob a good thing for Sixers fans.
    Contract year in players do bring out the best in them.. Good point Philly... It's the difference between getting really paid and not.. I get it..

Do they just play really hard in that contract year and will they tank and get lazy after?

Once they get signed on for the big bucks after is the big question? It's a gamble for sure for teams that sell out for these younger players that aren't really proven over time!!

Fine line there....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-07-19 at 01:38 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll just say with that post above of mine gents ^^ seriously -

If you are working in anything in life just give it your best. People respect you for it, you'll grow. End of the day you can hold your head high and feel good about yourself. Don't take the easy road out.. Give it your all!!!

I don't care if you are gardener or a CEO of big company - just give it your best or you are wasting your time...

THINK ABOUT THAT SERIOUSLY!!! Don't be lazy in life..

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He's got grit now Shady and young players grow up. I'm not trying to punk you on this either with my posts.

Heart and soul of that team. He was the one player I saw that really brought it.. Brings it hard every game.. Clippers are gonna tank now.. FADE THEM!!!

I know what I'm talking about I live in LA, Lakers and Clippers I know.. Just watch what happens now.. Please...

This was his first opportunity to be the main or first scoring option of a team of course he was going to embrace it with hunger and play hard every night.

He doesn't have superstar talent at the NBA level, he's got a high floor but a low ceiling compared to the true stars of the association.

He's a role player at best on a contender jibby, you might know mma but I've played and been around bball my entire life.

Especially on a team like the sixers where the roles outside of embiid aren't clearly defined. He's a natural small forward or 3 and that cuts into both Simmons and Butler looks.

He has no weaknesses in his game but conversely doesn't have any major strengths either. A lockdown wing defender like kawhi would shut him down with ease.

We'll see what happens with the sixers in the next yr and a half but Tobias Harris is not the stuff you're making him out to be, maybe in the right light or angle but then again true stars don't need tricks to thrive

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

jibbs harris will be a free agent next year isnt it better get draft picks and shamet for somebody ur going to lose in offseason, why hold onto him not going anywhere this year

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    jibbs harris will be a free agent next year isnt it better get draft picks and shamet for somebody ur going to lose in offseason, why hold onto him not going anywhere this year
    He would have stayed in LA, Clippers would have had to pay him well though.

I just don't think big market teams like the Clippers should trade away their leading scorer whom is still a young and improving unless the deal is REALLY sweet..

Philly might be challenged to re-sign next year though that's for sure..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Landry Shamet made seven three-pointers today, the most made by a LA Clippers rookie in a game in franchise history (previous high was six, done three times, by Terry Dehere, Brent Barry, and Eric Gordon).

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Tobias Harris at Brooklyn this series:

26.5 PPG, 4.5 APG, 12 RBPG

50% 3P, 54% FG

I was told by an NBA scout a couple months ago, “don’t be surprised” if he looks at the Brooklyn Nets this summer... He’s from the area, and his dad (who’s involved) wouldn’t mind him there.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harris is a much better fit in Philadelphia than Butler, he's a better shooter and he doesn't bring the same baggage, he's also younger. I think he stays and Butler leaves after this year, Philadelphia will offer him the max. With simmons and embiid you need a 3rd scorer who can play off the ball, shoot well from the perimeter, Harris is a much better shooter than Butler.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Tobias Harris at Brooklyn this series:

26.5 PPG, 4.5 APG, 12 RBPG

50% 3P, 54% FG

I was told by an NBA scout a couple months ago, “don’t be surprised” if he looks at the Brooklyn Nets this summer... He’s from the area, and his dad (who’s involved) wouldn’t mind him there.
    I don't think Brooklyn is appealing for free agents, they will always be second tier to the Knicks and they don't have any great players, I could see him going to the Knicks to play with Durant but I think he stays in PHiladelphia, Philadelphia will offer the most money.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Get your Clippers 2020 futures right now.

Jerry West is about to show Magic Johnson who's in charge of Los Angeles.
    Last post by Giant.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Last post by Giant.
    did he die

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't think Brooklyn is appealing for free agents, they will always be second tier to the Knicks and they don't have any great players, I could see him going to the Knicks to play with Durant but I think he stays in PHiladelphia, Philadelphia will offer the most money.
    Turns out nobody wants to play for Knicks, the owner has managed to ruin a once proud brand! Kd went to nets over them! There been recent reports bron wanted to play for Knicks the 1st time he left cavs but the meeting went so poorly he took his talents to south beach!! If the owners had any brains they would get some dirt on Nolan and force him to sell! Nba is better when Knicks relevant. The way the continue clearing cap space for free agents then all of them passing is comical yet so sad!

First 12