Betpoints: 10113

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    So does the patriots....
    ask mahomes his thoughts........lol

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Not really when you consider the Patriots gave away sure points when Brady threw the int in chiefs end zone frim KC 1yd line and them going on 4th and inches instead if kicking the FG.
    I said NE outplayed them, but they still needed the guy to go offsides or its game over. They could've lost but it would've been a steal. I thought LA outplayed NO pretty badly from the 2Q on, but needed a gift to win. I'm not sure why they barely used Gurley? CJ Anderson is a tough veteran but Gurley is elite and normally a great receiver as well

LANCYHOWARD
    LANCYHOWARD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Except for penalty blunder, biggest of the day by a mile, was fake punt.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I said NE outplayed them, but they still needed the guy to go offsides or its game over. They could've lost but it would've been a steal. I thought LA outplayed NO pretty badly from the 2Q on, but needed a gift to win. I'm not sure why they barely used Gurley? CJ Anderson is a tough veteran but Gurley is elite and normally a great receiver as well

They pulled Gurley when he dropped those passes out of the backfield and CJ Anderson is better in that area.

Gurley will bounce back I think.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    This loss falls on Bob Sutton the defensive coordinator....Pats were 13/19 on 3rd down. No sacks on Brady. Little to no pressure on Brady on all the important 3rd downs. Pats score a TD on 3 straight possessions. Gronk and Edelman played pitch and catch on every important down. No double teams in sight. Yeah, blame D Ford for one bad play, but Bob Sutton called a bad game and had a bad game plan. The Pats were not surprised by anything he called.

I agree with you somewhat but players have to make players. KC finally got the lead and forced Brady out of 4 yard runs and 3 yard passes, but they still had zero pressure? You can't make a living blitzing Brady either? They should've mixed in a few....maybe a zone blitz from outside and try to clog up the slants to Edelman? The front 4 has to do something though and never could? They couldn't stop the nickel-n-dime 8 min drives and couldn't stop the 1.5 min drives either? Their D lacks talent

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was ridiculous to leave Berry alone on Gronk repeatedly, this was berrys first full game in months

LANCYHOWARD
    LANCYHOWARD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by LANCYHOWARD View Post
    Except for penalty blunder, biggest of the day by a mile, was fake punt.
    biggest play

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    But the defense stopping them is........
    With the rules tilted towards the offense though to encourage scoring, the defense is always at a disadvantage. So that makes the coin toss way more important than it needs to be.

They really should play a full quarter and keep playing till one team has more points than the other. A coin toss typically won't matter much for one quarter since it'd be hard to hold the ball for an entire quarter.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    the G.O.A.T. delivers once again
    GOAT absolutely but goddamn does he have a 4 leaf clover permanently stuck up his ass or what? From the 1st SB with the tuck rule BS and the Seahawks and Falcons gift wrapping games. Headlines could've read "Brady throws 3 picks and KC takes over the mantle in the AFC" but instead he's the hero again. You think NE was stopping Mahomes if they got the cointoss in OT?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It was ridiculous to leave Berry alone on Gronk repeatedly, this was berrys first full game in months
    They don't have anyone else? Sorensen? They were 31st on D for a reason

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GOAT absolutely but goddamn does he have a 4 leaf clover permanently stuck up his ass or what? From the 1st SB with the tuck rule BS and the Seahawks and Falcons gift wrapping games. Headlines could've read "Brady throws 3 picks and KC takes over the mantle in the AFC" but instead he's the hero again. You think NE was stopping Mahomes if they got the cointoss in OT?

Seems like a lot has gone his way but he has a lot to do with it I suppose

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Seems like a lot has gone his way but he has a lot to do with it I suppose
    Brady=Michael Schumacher.......atleast I can always hope!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

They don't have anyone else? Sorensen? They were 31st on D for a reason
    I'm saying double him Josh Gordon isn't on the team anymore

smith131
    smith131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

We will never know

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    With the rules tilted towards the offense though to encourage scoring, the defense is always at a disadvantage. So that makes the coin toss way more important than it needs to be.

They really should play a full quarter and keep playing till one team has more points than the other. A coin toss typically won't matter much for one quarter since it'd be hard to hold the ball for an entire quarter.
    What happeneds if they are tied again?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    They had a double OT playoff game in the 80s.....Jets and Browns if I'm not mistaken

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

They had a double OT playoff game in the 80s.....Jets and Browns if I'm not mistaken

i thought it was miami/san diego when they carried winslow off the field because he couldn't walk, but i'm not sure that was double either.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Keep playing

First ... 27282930