lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    fuk... any reason in particular?
    Yes. Houston on a b2b and line is too low

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Tough game to call. Memphis is missing some depth and harden could literally get gifted 35 free throws.

Especially if he comes out playing pathetic in the first half as he does for the long con.

Harden loves to run to the basket in the first quarter, throwing up his hands when no one is around him and dive out of bounds, easy dunk for the other team. Rockets down 20 early and harden is dribbling 25 times per possession. The game becomes unwatchable, fans start leaving

Refs adjust in the second half and provide harden with charity, anyone that is in his grenade vicinity gets whistled for a foul whether he makes a layup or not and the game becomes close again in the second half.

By then it's to late, other team is demoralized and harden decides to play for real now that he's got ref help. The fat and unathletic guys on this forum just check the final score and box stats thinking harden is the best player in the league.

Rinse, repeat all season long
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave shadymcgrady 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Tough game to call. Memphis is missing some depth and harden could literally get gifted 35 free throws.

Especially if he comes out playing pathetic in the first half as he does for the long con.

Harden loves to run to the basket in the first quarter, throwing up his hands when no one is around him and dive out of bounds, easy dunk for the other team. Rockets down 20 early and harden is dribbling 25 times per possession. The game becomes unwatchable, fans start leaving

Refs adjust in the second half and provide harden with charity, anyone that is in his grenade vicinity gets whistled for a foul whether he makes a layup or not and the game becomes close again in the second half.

By then it's to late, other team is demoralized and harden decides to play for real now that he's got ref help. The fat and unathletic guys on this forum just check the final score and box stats thinking harden is the best player in the league.

this is true.. they get into the bonus faster than any other team I've ever seen. haven't been watching the games, only betting because its that annoying.

and to think I thought Paul pierce drawing contact was bad.. this guy makes Paul look like mother Theresa

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I like the OVER 207 in this game.. Harden play prop points over total looks pretty good to me as usual also.

Rockets probably win though, they are a back to back with heavy travel and that's a little worrysome.. They are coming off a blown loss.. Rockets should bring it tonight.. GL!!!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I like the OVER 207 in this game.. Harden play prop points over total looks pretty good to me as usual also.

Rockets probably win though, they are a back to back with heavy travel and that's a little worrysome.. They are coming off a blown loss.. Rockets should bring it tonight.. GL!!!!
    over does look good.. grizzlies on the road scared me off from it.

lakerboy

-4.5 now

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

kinda disagree here, as I see other players getting much softer calls when driving the paint than harden does, and in fact it seems to me that he doesn't get nearly the amount of calls he used to, including many that he should.... in other words, it's like when shaq, yao, and other big men couldn't get calls they should.....

I think refs have made the decision to go tougher on harden than most any other gaurd who drives the lane due to his reputation.... those other mother fukkers are getting calls that drive anyone insane nowadays, and harden has a tougher go of it.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    -4.5 now
    law of odds catching up to me. every time we've been on the opposite sides of a game you always win so ill chalk this L up right now.

lakerboy

law of odds catching up to me. every time we've been on the opposite sides of a game you always win so ill chalk this L up right now.
    Capella out.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I would never touch an over in a grizzlies game against harden with the rest of his guys still out.

They are slow as fuk. And he dribbles 89 times per possession.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i like it , gl shoc

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    I would never touch an over in a grizzlies game against harden with the rest of his guys still out.

Houston so difficult to watch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post

They put up 108 points in their last game loss to the Heat on the road.. No reason to think they can't do that again against a Rockets team that is playing off a back to back.. You know the Rockets can light up the score board on any given night at home and usually do on the flip.

Grizz last 2 games -

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Jan 14 @ Houston 5:00 PM PST
    FSS
    Jan 12 @ Miami L 112 - 108

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rockets recent home game wins they score 130+ points on average..

Rockets last 4 game totals -

Jan 14 vs Memphis 5:00 PM PST
    FSS
    Jan 7 vs Denver W 125 - 113
    Jan 9 vs Milwaukee L 116 - 109
    Jan 11 vs Cleveland W 141 - 113
    Jan 13 @ Orlando L 116 - 109

ans61201

They put up 108 points in their last game loss to the Heat on the road.. No reason to think they can't do that again against a Rockets team that is playing off a back to back.. You know the Rockets can light up the score board on any given night at home and usually do on the flip.

Grizz last 2 games -

Jan 14 @ Houston 5:00 PM PST
    FSS
    Jan 12 @ Miami L 112 - 108
    Points are about pace. The pace will slow on aback to back and against grizz. If he’s hitting his 3s and getting to the line a bunch it’s got a shot. And they could very well get to 108 I don’t see grizzlies being in the game if so.

Its a flip. I’ve just been buried in grizzlies overs midway thru the first enough times to not touch and over with them involved, especially in the same game as the dribbling machine

ans61201

Those stats are leaving out grizzlies too, who at home are probably a more important component. They recently had a 10 game stretch without a total reaching 207.

It’s not 207 for no reason.

Good luck on plays I’m not on the game, just having an over with these two teams if I were to watch, there will be 4 minute stretches of wanting to hang yourself

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

grizzlies fuked me on a similar line at San Antonio recently but I always take Houston ATS against grizzlies so this was more of a matchup I'm trying to stay consistent because flip flopping on sides will turn you broke Real quick.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

grizzlies fuked me on a similar line at San Antonio recently but I always take Houston ATS against grizzlies so this was more of a matchup I'm trying to stay consistent because flip flopping on sides will turn you broke Real quick.
    Almost there

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Good call shocka..

lakerboy

There you go. Good win

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Houston is almost always a good bet at home

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Thank guys. The money is always nice, but this was good for my morale.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

one man show for the winner