Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    Thanks LakerBoy… I will remember that when I'm ready to place my play1
    I hope your joking, Pontoon.

LuckyProphet
    LuckyProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

When you play in what is consistently the worst division and have 6 automatic wins before you start the season(bills, jets, dolphins). Then all you have to do is go .500 in out or conference to get 11 wins. Doesn’t hurt that the refs are always on the Patriots side as well. Even belicheat said Brady isn’t as good as everyone thinks, he’s just part of the system that benifits him. Put in an ay decent QB on the Patriots and they too will be successful. If it weren’t for the Falcons and Seahawks shitting the bed, as well as The Rams, Brady has two Super Bowls. If you have noticed a lot then superbowls he played in cane down to a FG. With The way they have been caught cheating more than once, he surely isn’t one of the greatest

The end end of the Brady era is coming, started last year when Belichick wanted Brady gone. Brady has two years left and Belicheat is will go elsewhere with all his offensive and defensive coordinators. The Chiefs dynasty starts, no way Patriots are able to keep up with KCs #1 offense. Houston, Ford, Jones will have a nice day tearing through that offensive line and pressuring Brady. I see a dominate showing out party �� for the Chiefs in arrowhead. It’s there time now.

Chiefs 34-Patriots 24

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    what is Andy Reid, conference championship record?
    Andy Reid reminds me of a guy that's "just happy to be there." Doesn't seem like a coach that goes for the jugular... or pumps his team up in the locker room.

He also doesn't seem like a guy that can outsmart the opponents head coach either.

Guy lacks a lot of things. Especially a diet plan.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Will you have just as many PSI on this game as you had on the Chargers?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    They beat Kordell Stewart in 2002.
    sorry, yeah I remember that game.. Bledsoe's TD..
    feels weird to see Brady playing that long ago.

Last edited by Snowball; 01-14-19 at 05:37 PM.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The biggest problem Andy Reid has had in big games is he's not aggressive enough, but now everyone is going for it on 4th down, and Reid was very aggressive against Indianapolis.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Three sample size, and each game was close, and each game was against Peyton Manning.

Embarrassing thread.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Three sample size, and each game was close, and each game was against Peyton Manning.

Embarrassing thread.
    Hahaha

Remember when the bills lost 3 straight bowls? People thought the fourth one would be a win.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the bigger thing is the reason the Patriots have been playing on the road in the playoffs is because they haven't been as good of a team as they were when they had home advantage. There have been many signs that this Patriots team is not as good as the Patriots teams that went to and won the super bowl, the loss to Miami which cost them home advantage in this game.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hahaha

Remember when the bills lost 3 straight bowls? People thought the fourth one would be a win.
    No one thought that.

First 12