The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    you make it seem like the guy is the greatest thing since sliced bread.. he has a great coach man. I mean he's not horrible, but it doesn't take much to throw to wide open receivers running shallow crosses... in all seriousness, whens the last time youve seen him make a throw where you were like "wow, he's the only one who can do that?"
    Brady does it with a bunch of no names, and continues doing it into his 40s.

If it was easy throwing to wide open receivers running shallow crosses, everyone would do it.

The guy is the best ever, and his hair game is still on point.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Chicago.. lol big one to miss... but they did give up 31 in that game which looking at the Chicago offense, doesn't say much about them
    they got 2 special teams td in the bears game and had to stop a hail mary at the 2 yard line after it was caught... glimpse of the future late game gaffe made by pats vs dolphins

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

^^^
    I love Brady as the GOAT but I cannot forget a guy named Montana
    in the conversation of the above mentioned QB's.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Listen Brady is a legend. Never can deny him. This chiefs team is too good and at home

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    There have been signs all year that this Patriots team isn't as good as the Chiefs, Mahomes should have confidence against the Patriots after how well he played against them before. Brady always destroys zone defense which is what the Chargers played, Chiefs will play man and if refs don't call penalties on them like last week they should be fine.
    if you're counting on refs to call a pats game evenly, don't hold your breathe

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Listen Brady is a legend. Never can deny him. This chiefs team is too good and at home
    Chiefs are complete...Mahomes is a joy to watch.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

If it was easy throwing to wide open receivers running shallow crosses, everyone would do it.

his suit game is something I look up to...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Pats ML it is...... Chiefs clearly better... you already know pats will have a fullback playing DB that will get 2 pick sixes or some shit... we've seen this movie before.

lakerboy

Pats ML it is...... Chiefs clearly better... you already know pats will have a fullback playing DB that will get 2 pick sixes or some shit... we've seen this movie before.
    Bro what you doing?

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Troy Aikman I think was just as accurate and good as Tom Brady.. Brees and Aaron Rodgers right up there with Brady.. Brady has always had a good OL to protect him.. Least mobile QB in the league.. Put Brady on a team that can't pass protect and he'll be crap on a stick.. Troy Aikman the same. Neither can run.. Rivers too.

Phillip Rivers on those Patriots teams with Billy coaching may have won just as many super bowls as Tom Brady.. That's just my opinion.. OL's and good running games make QB's good to great to legendary.
    Brady had , has and will continue to adjust no matter who the Pats get at WR . He's not had all those All Pro WR's .
    Moss , Gronk , not many other big name options , he just uses every single option to roll into the overall game plan .
    Always the what if but that's not how it works . What if none of them had ever made the NFL ? Crazy argument , I know
    Brady is the GOAT even if our ass is out on the field over the years .
    Morino , you taking the Chefs right ?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Dumb

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I'm on em lakerboy KC-3
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Dumb
    Yes you are

The Giant

Might not even bet next weekend's games.

Brady and Brees might be a pretty cool Super Bowl.

I don't know how New England gets here every single year. It's pretty fukking amazing.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that I care I think the NFL will slant calls to the Chiefs. The Pats are boring, the best storyline for the super bowl is the 2 best offenses, the old QB versus the young one. Brady v Brees is stale.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

There have been signs all year that this Patriots team isn't as good as the Chiefs, Mahomes should have confidence against the Patriots after how well he played against them before. Brady always destroys zone defense which is what the Chargers played, Chiefs will play man and if refs don't call penalties on them like last week they should be fine.
    stay woke... isn't that what the kiddos say these days haha!

i may have to take a shot on KC if Patriots go up early in the game if they get ball first. KC may have to slowly adjust to Pats game plan over first 2 quarters... we all know BB will have them come out and do something totally different than what they showed today.

probably will come out going no huddle and trying to pound the rock after passing first couple plays to move the chains

pats better not drop early passes like Colts bums did

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

bradys recievers blow. edelman has no speed or catch radius. chris hogan is barely in the league. dorsett is a journeyman. gronk is clearly a shell of himself........the oline played great both run and pass but what makes brady great is his decision making.hes like a point guard that never turns it over, just takes whats there and is so accurate everyone takes it for granted. look at that lob foles tried late in the 4th, missed it by 5 yards. brady makes that throw easy

and they have had bad offensive lines. so one can say they have a top 10 offensive line every year. yet they are always a final 4 team

thomorino

Its interesting the hail mary play in the Miami-NE game might decide the super bowl - if Pats win that game they have home advantage in the AFC championship game because they have the tiebreaker.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I don't know anymore, man.

I got decimated this weekend.
    Me 2

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Not that I care I think the NFL will slant calls to the Chiefs. The Pats are boring, the best storyline for the super bowl is the 2 best offenses, the old QB versus the young one. Brady v Brees is stale.
    Not that I care but who you rolling with ?
    Figure you'll play The Arm ( Mahomes ) vs The System ( Goff )

lakerboy

Might not even bet next weekend's games.

Brady and Brees might be a pretty cool Super Bowl.

I don't know how New England gets here every single year. It's pretty fukking amazing.
    Eagles gave them the bye

lakerboy

Its interesting the hail mary play in the Miami-NE game might decide the super bowl - if Pats win that game they have home advantage in the AFC championship game because they have the tiebreaker.
    Great point

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    bradys recievers blow. edelman has no speed or catch radius. chris hogan is barely in the league. dorsett is a journeyman. gronk is clearly a shell of himself........the oline played great both run and pass but what makes brady great is his decision making.hes like a point guard that never turns it over, just takes whats there and is so accurate everyone takes it for granted. look at that lob foles tried late in the 4th, missed it by 5 yards. brady makes that throw easy

and they have had bad offensive lines. so one can say they have a top 10 offensive line every year. yet they are always a final 4 team
    Brady and Belichick.

The duo that refuses to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Me 2
    I had been running great for about a month, and it all caught up to me this weekend.

DESTROYED.

The Giant

Eagles gave them the bye
    By beating the Texans?

Who cares?

New England would've gotten to this spot anyway. Quit being such a hater.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Belichik is the master at rematch playoff games from the regular season. I remember the Patriots played the Rams early in the season and lost. Rematch in the Super Bowl, he shut them down.

I would take the Patriots here. Home or road doesn't matter. The Chiefs defense sucks (don't let yesterday fool you). Patriots will score a ton of points next week.

thomorino

This game reminds me a little of the Giants-Patriots super bowl when the Patriots were 18-1, the Giants played the Patriots and almost beat them in the regular season, that game gave them a lot of confidence for that they could beat the Pats in the super bowl. Even though the Chiefs lost 43-40, Mahomes was great in the second half, he should have confidence from that game against the Pats defense which has been much better at home.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Belichik is the master at rematch playoff games from the regular season. I remember the Patriots played the Rams early in the season and lost. Rematch in the Super Bowl, he shut them down.

I would take the Patriots here. Home or road doesn't matter. The Chiefs defense sucks (don't let yesterday fool you). Patriots will score a ton of points next week.
    In the super bowl they let the Patriots tackle the Rams receivers all game.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I bet on the eagles in the Superbowl last year. That ended real well.

This is a terrible spot for the pats. Kc can't be stopped mahomes too fast. They won't be sacking him
    This. Total whammy play

lakerboy

By beating the Texans?

Who cares?

New England would've gotten to this spot anyway. Quit being such a hater.
    Come on man. Stop being so ignorant. The pats were not winning two games to get here. The chargers should have been at home today. NFL needs to fix rules.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

unfortunately giant this could be the pats last year as a superpower. belichick is weird and might retire after the season. brady looked like a surgeon today and should play at a solid level for at least another year. so they could on paper be good again (pick up golden tate plz) if they all come back. but 2-3 years from now they are finished. all done. all their defensive "stars" will be 31+ and slow and injury prone.....the defense is going to be really bad. it will be the worst defense the pats have had in 20 years. doubt brady and bill stick around for that

The Giant

Come on man. Stop being so ignorant. The pats were not winning two games to get here. The chargers should have been at home today. NFL needs to fix rules.
    Why do you hate New England so much? Is it because they are predominantly white? I know you hate the white man.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    unfortunately giant this could be the pats last year as a superpower. belichick is weird and might retire after the season. brady looked like a surgeon today and should play at a solid level for at least another year. so they could on paper be good again (pick up golden tate plz) if they all come back. but 2-3 years from now they are finished. all done. all their defensive "stars" will be 31+ and slow and injury prone.....the defense is going to be really bad. it will be the worst defense the pats have had in 20 years. doubt brady and bill stick around for that
    People have been calling for the demise for years now.

Lakerboy has had a thread, every year for the last five years, predicting their historic run was over.

Eventually Brady will retire, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just plugged somebody else in there and continued dominating. Just imagine if they still had JimmyG.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Why do you hate New England so much? Is it because they are predominantly white? I know you hate the white man.
    Lakerboy does not hate White man
    Hes a Great guy just feels like I Do Kansas City Will be too much at home New Englands road record isnt very intimidating.
    Mahomes is a Game changer
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I think he is there already.
    lol

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Lakerboy does not hate White man
    Hes a Great guy just feels like I Do Kansas City Will be too much at home New Englands road record isnt very intimidating.
    Mahomes is a Game changer
    Harry, settle down. Lakerboy does hate the white man. He was very uncomfortable around you.

He told me, in private, he thought you were going to cannibalize him.

First 12345 ... Last