1. #1
    topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-08
    Posts: 12,134
    Betpoints: 2542

    Looks like chalk city in the Divisional Round...

    Not sexy or exciting but I think the faves go 4 for 4 this weekend. 4 team ML pays about 2.5-1. Not bad as most of these should he fairly convincing. Chargers could play spoilers, but the weather and NE home advantage likely too much.

  2. #2
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 2,058
    Betpoints: 36

    Not even close

  3. #3
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178

    Liking the favorites except the Rams. Donít see the Pats or Saints losing. Andy Reid could lose, but doubt that one too.

  4. #4
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 16,517
    Betpoints: 223

    Iím with cuse Iíd be most concerned with rams...feel a patriots KC parlay is solid

  5. #5
    topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-08
    Posts: 12,134
    Betpoints: 2542

    KC/Saints parlay is my top play. Just can't see it not cashing. Usually that is a guaranteed burial but for once I have faith it comes through.

  6. #6
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 13,365
    Betpoints: 351

    There's a massive snowstorm coming thru KC

    That game is a complete toss up depending how bad they get hit w snow

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 377,373
    Betpoints: 964

    I think chalk all 4

  8. #8
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,353
    Betpoints: 276

    Every square will be on it including myself.
    Confidence picks:
    4) Saints
    3) Rams
    2) Chiefs
    1) Pats (these are not the same pats and rivers is HUNGRY)..but...belicheck>>>>lynn

  9. #9
    VegasStacker34
    VegasStacker34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 342
    Betpoints: 542

    People who like pissing money away lay points with Andy Reid in the playoffs. Combine that with the chiefs who always suck postseason. I’ll take the points.

  10. #10
    Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 1,005
    Betpoints: 350

    Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    KC/Saints parlay is my top play. Just can't see it not cashing. Usually that is a guaranteed burial but for once I have faith it comes through.
    Colts beat Chiefs

  11. #11
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 2,058
    Betpoints: 36

    3 of 4 dogs cover. Probably two upsets

  12. #12
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 18,404
    Betpoints: 692

    I’m taking all dogs. Nobody looks dominant. All 4 favorites are vulnerable

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-18
    Posts: 1,426
    Betpoints: 518

    All 4 favs winning lol good luck with that

  14. #14
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 18,404
    Betpoints: 692

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    All 4 favs winning lol good luck with that
    I heard the same thing last weekend

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-18
    Posts: 1,426
    Betpoints: 518

    There is no chance all 4 favorites win, NONE. Might end with the first game. Indy could easily win SU. And if they don’t, one of the other dogs will win. All 4 favs winning +500 one dog wins -800

  16. #16
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,779
    Betpoints: 2084

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    There is no chance all 4 favorites win, NONE. Might end with the first game. Indy could easily win SU. And if they don’t, one of the other dogs will win. All 4 favs winning +500 one dog wins -800
    0 shot that both KC and NE win..

  17. #17
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 5,968
    Betpoints: 1977

    I made that mistake 2 years ago, playing KC against Pittsburgh. Never again will play Reid. Last year he loses to Tennessee, blowing a huge lead. What happens this year with a red-hot team, legit defense, and great quarterback? And the Colts are +5? Will take them all day long. If Reid wins and covers, so be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasStacker34 View Post
    People who like pissing money away lay points with Andy Reid in the playoffs. Combine that with the chiefs who always suck postseason. I’ll take the points.

  18. #18
    Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-18
    Posts: 1,426
    Betpoints: 518

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I made that mistake 2 years ago, playing KC against Pittsburgh. Never again will play Reid. Last year he loses to Tennessee, blowing a huge lead. What happens this year with a red-hot team, legit defense, and great quarterback? And the Colts are +5? Will take them all day long. If Reid wins and covers, so be it.
    That loss last year to Tenny was brutal. Huge lead, big favorites and they flat out choked. Up 21-3 at HT and lost 22-21. Reid is horrible in the postseason. I’m on the Colts also. And if the Chiefs cover so be it. Could never bet them. Mahomes just might be good enough to overcome Andy’s playoff incompetence. We’ll see.

  19. #19
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    0 shot that both KC and NE win..
    All in on the Chargers now?


  20. #20
    DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-18
    Posts: 4,102
    Betpoints: 3319

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Every square will be on it including myself.
    Confidence picks:
    4) Saints
    3) Rams
    2) Chiefs
    1) Pats (these are not the same pats and rivers is HUNGRY)..but...belicheck>>>>lynn
    Lynn is a great HC

  21. #21
    topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-08
    Posts: 12,134
    Betpoints: 2542

    2 down, 2 to go. KC easiest of winners, Rams couple tense moments but pretty stress free.

  22. #22
    Easy-Rider 66
    Back at Roadhouse got some Bungalow's
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 27,302
    Betpoints: 82

    Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    2 down, 2 to go. KC easiest of winners, Rams couple tense moments but pretty stress free.
    Good call so far. Agree with NO on LAC + 4. GL.

  23. #23
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 13,588
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasStacker34 View Post
    People who like pissing money away lay points with Andy Reid in the playoffs. Combine that with the chiefs who always suck postseason. I’ll take the points.
    Vegasstacker back to the airport.

  24. #24
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasStacker34 View Post
    People who like pissing money away lay points with Andy Reid in the playoffs. Combine that with the chiefs who always suck postseason. I’ll take the points.

  25. #25
    Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-29-06
    Posts: 6,596
    Betpoints: 8253

    Patriots easy!

    Saints should,but really can see the
    Eagles jamming to the tons of Saints backers.


    Vegas to the NFL we got zillions on the Saints ML.

    Send help!

  26. #26
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,237
    Betpoints: 676

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    That loss last year to Tenny was brutal. Huge lead, big favorites and they flat out choked. Up 21-3 at HT and lost 22-21. Reid is horrible in the postseason. I’m on the Colts also. And if the Chiefs cover so be it. Could never bet them. Mahomes just might be good enough to overcome Andy’s playoff incompetence. We’ll see.
    Say....whattttt

  27. #27
    topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-08
    Posts: 12,134
    Betpoints: 2542

    Down to Saints. Biggest fave of the group. Philly defense will have to play huge to even cover. Can't see any chance they win. All 4 faves looking like they may not just win, but also cover.

  28. #28
    topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-08
    Posts: 12,134
    Betpoints: 2542

    Not a bad weekend! Sometimes you have to take what they give you.

  29. #29
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    0 shot that both KC and NE win..
    sometimes if it looks easy it really is easy

  30. #30
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 15,452
    Betpoints: 1448

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    There is no chance all 4 favorites win, NONE. Might end with the first game. Indy could easily win SU. And if they don’t, one of the other dogs will win. All 4 favs winning +500 one dog wins -800
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    0 shot that both KC and NE win..

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    That loss last year to Tenny was brutal. Huge lead, big favorites and they flat out choked. Up 21-3 at HT and lost 22-21. Reid is horrible in the postseason. I’m on the Colts also. And if the Chiefs cover so be it. Could never bet them. Mahomes just might be good enough to overcome Andy’s playoff incompetence. We’ll see.

    Go iron your panties.

Top