Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Are the Chiefs flying under the radar?

For the past 2 weeks people been talking smack about the Chiefs defense.

Maybe Eric Berry and Justin Houston get the boys fired up and they prove the world wrong?

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Past 2 weeks ?
    That defense will keep any team in the game , it's seriously embarrassing to watch them not be able to stop shit .
    They simply have to just outscored teams which they can , but has to be with minimal mistakes on offense or trouble will be looming .

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Colts is the more complete team - wouldn’t shock me if KC lose - Luck and the Colts will dominate the AFC- he’s finally got that O-line 2 protect him -

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

The Chiefs defense will benefit from the home crowd IMO. Lots of Kansascitians hootin and hollerin drunk out of their gords. Luck may not be able to communicate properly with his men.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

chiefs rams both great offenses and horrible defense not a winning formula in playoffs

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    The Chiefs defense will benefit from the home crowd IMO. Lots of Kansascitians hootin and hollerin drunk out of their gords. Luck may not be able to communicate properly with his men.
    Well Indy beat KC in the playoffs in Arrowhead with Harbaugh and with Peyton Manning. Now its Luck's turn. I think he's 1-0 in Arrowhead. I think Indy has a great chance. Reid gets too cute in big games and Kareem Hunt was a big loss for KC.

Horse Player
    Horse Player's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

#1 seeds win about 3/4ths of these games. I'd want more than +200 ML to play the Colts to win. If I liked them, I'd want the points.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Horse Player View Post
    #1 seeds win about 3/4ths of these games. I'd want more than +200 ML to play the Colts to win. If I liked them, I'd want the points.
    I live in Indy but I agree with you. No team from the wildcard round has made the SB in 5 years. Personally I think the NFL is too hard to beat normally with straight bets and totals. I like NFL Player Props and also catching it live and seeing how the teams look early. I got SD -2.5 after their first field goal and seeing Lamar Jackson look like a mess.

VegasStacker34
    VegasStacker34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Take the Colts and the points. They have played better than KC down the stretch. Indy has the better D as well. Luck won't make mistakes against this sieve defense.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

It seems nobody is giving Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs a chance

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Andy Reid pretty good after a bye.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

The Colts are going to maul the Chiefs. Their offensive line is going to control the game, and they will basically move the ball on the ground, or through the air, as much as they please. Colts offensive line is the best in the NFL, and KC is a very soft defense.

There is a very good chance that the Colts win this by double digits. There is no team playing at a higher level than the Colts. In all aspects of the game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    The Colts are going to maul the Chiefs. Their offensive line is going to control the game, and they will basically move the ball on the ground, or through the air, as much as they please. Colts offensive line is the best in the NFL, and KC is a very soft defense.

There is a very good chance that the Colts win this by double digits. There is no team playing at a higher level than the Colts. In all aspects of the game.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Chiefs are a diff animal this year

DavieVegas

Colts have played NO ONE this year. Softest schedule in the NFL. Even with a bad chiefs defense, I dont see turnover proned Luck OUTDOORS winning this game. MAck will run fine but colts wont be able to keep up scoring. Chiefs just have to stop them a few times and its a wrap. Colts play zone and Mahomes picks Zone apart. Scary to even take INDY +5.5 but if I were betting it, Id take that.

I dont want to hear about the past with the chiefs losing in playoff games in arrowhead. You know who those QBS were? Elvis Grbac, Steve Bono and check down wizard Alex Smith. End of story

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Well Indy beat KC in the playoffs in Arrowhead with Harbaugh and with Peyton Manning. Now its Luck's turn. I think he's 1-0 in Arrowhead. I think Indy has a great chance. Reid gets too cute in big games and Kareem Hunt was a big loss for KC.
    With hunt they would of made the super bowl easily with home field- there offense was unreal - there is a big drop off without hunt - the offense is still very good - but definitely not the same

DavieVegas

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    With hunt they would of made the super bowl easily with home field- there offense was unreal - there is a big drop off without hunt - the offense is still very good - but definitely not the same
    I think everyone agrees with this statement but keep in mind the backup Williams has been averaging over 5 yards per carry himself. I think its a bad move to play Spencer Ware over Williams. Ware is too damn slow. If chiefs start picking that zone apart, they will easily be able to run the ball. So many IFS with playoff games.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    I think everyone agrees with this statement but keep in mind the backup Williams has been averaging over 5 yards per carry himself. I think its a bad move to play Spencer Ware over Williams. Ware is too damn slow. If chiefs start picking that zone apart, they will easily be able to run the ball. So many IFS with playoff games.
    I think all the favorites will take care of business this weekend- this game and Dallas/rams can be closed

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs getting healthy , Colts banged up + the law of averages = Chiefs cover Chiefs -3 first half and -5 for the game . Book it

House

Not to mention the Colts haven't played anyone and the three teams they played that were top ten at pressuring and sacking the QB they lost all 3 < ALL 3 .... Chiefs are tied for #1 in sacks and pressure on the QB in the NFL .... Luck turns the ball over more than once this game watch .. Strip sack and a int . Chiefs cover

DavieVegas

Luck is something like 9 TDs to 14 INTS outdoors this season.

DavieVegas

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Not to mention the Colts haven't played anyone and the three teams they played that were top ten at pressuring and sacking the QB they lost all 3 < ALL 3 .... Chiefs are tied for #1 in sacks and pressure on the QB in the NFL .... Luck turns the ball over more than once this game watch .. Strip sack and a int . Chiefs cover
    I agree here. I can easily see multiple Turnovers for indy. Chiefs just need to stop them a few times because colts defense in zone wont be able to stop Mahomes, Kelce and Tyree or even the rb for that matter at that point.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Luck is something like 9 TDs to 14 INTS outdoors this season.
    Would Colts be in the playoff without luck? Everytime he’s healthy- he leads the colts 2 the playoffs - stop hating on a good QB

DavieVegas

Lucks passer rating since he has been in the league overall is 89.5. 2016 and 2018 are his best years in the 90s. In 2015 he was sacked only 15 times. O line was much better this this one. Did they win the super bowl? Did they even get to the playoffs? Nope.

House

Colts have played NOBODY , second weakest schedule in the NFL this year , the only time they played teams with top ten pass rushes Luck got pumbled and lost all three of those games , then they played 10 straight vs teams that were below average at getting to the QB . Chiefs are tied for 1st in sacks and pressures , Luck's numbers outside this year aren't that good either add to that its gonna be freezing cold ... Lucks gonna turn it over and lose this one ... Chiefs -3 first half and -5 for the game . Book it

House

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Would Colts be in the playoff without luck? Everytime he’s healthy- he leads the colts 2 the playoffs - stop hating on a good QB
    how is showing you what Lucks stats are this year hating ? lol Oh shit

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Looks like a 70% chance of snow for Saturday around game time, less than an inch with light winds under 10 mph. Think this affects the O/U in any way? Usually the wind is the biggest factor but a slippery ball could affect either.

Any thoughts? Line is currently at 57 -115

House

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Looks like a 70% chance of snow for Saturday around game time, less than an inch with light winds under 10 mph. Think this affects the O/U in any way? Usually the wind is the biggest factor but a slippery ball could affect either.

Any thoughts? Line is currently at 57 -115
    Its very hard on corners in coverage , receivers have the advantage on a wet field > They know where they are going , corners don't . On a cold wet field there has been lots of high scoring games with lots of yards through the air . Also Colts play a lot of zone , that shits gonna get picked apart by Mahomes

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

The Chiefs peaked early in the season. Losing Kareem Hunt was big.

I see the Colts getting more stops this weekend and hopefully pulling it out in Arrowhead.

House

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    The Chiefs peaked early in the season. Losing Kareem Hunt was big.

I see the Colts getting more stops this weekend and hopefully pulling it out in Arrowhead.
    Actually that Williams kid has better average per carry since he took over , not saying he's Hunt but he's without a doubt able to carry the load .. Its Watkins that makes the difference believe it or not . He takes pressure off of Hill ... and Watkins is playing Saturday . Watch the difference with Sammy in the lineup

JAKEPEAVY21

Actually that Williams kid has better average per carry since he took over , not saying he's Hunt but he's without a doubt able to carry the load .. Its Watkins that makes the difference believe it or not . He takes pressure off of Hill ... and Watkins is playing Saturday . Watch the difference with Sammy in the lineup
    Watkins will probably pull his vagine early in 1st qtr

House

Watkins will probably pull his vagine early in 1st qtr
    Thats posible ... Still won't help Luck this week .. he's 0-3 vs teams with a top 10 pass rush this year and the Chiefs are #1 in that category

JAKEPEAVY21

Thats posible ... Still won't help Luck this week .. he's 0-3 vs teams with a top 10 pass rush this year and the Chiefs are #1 in that category
    sounds like you are a KC homer..gl winning first home playoff game in ~25 years since Joe Montana

House

sounds like you are a KC homer..gl winning first home playoff game in ~25 years since Joe Montana
    law of averages are on the Chiefs side also , thanks for bringing that up

12 Last