thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gallup has good speed, Austin and Beasley will probably play, Hearns was nothing special anyways.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    17 pts per game. The other 8 they probably gave up close to twice that? I just think Dallas sucks in general. Ginger is a shitty coach and their O-line isn't half as dominant as it was 3 years ago. The Rams have a ton of talent and are ready to roll.
    The defense even with Talib didn't look good against Chicago or Philadelphia, and their linebackers are horrible, I think the big issue against Dallas's running game. Those stats are mostly just a product of how they played with Talib, Oakland, Arizona.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Dallas is the NFC Eastern champ over Philly like Houston was over the Colts

Nick Foles and Cox would push their shit in if they played this weekend

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Cowboys will be without Hurns, Beasley and Austin. What if the Rams stuff the run? Who is Prescott going to throw to?
    beasley will play. so thats their top 3 guys in receptions all playing. noah brown will fill in for hurns who was playing bad anyways. nothing to see there

Fred The Hammer

Dallas is the worst team of the remaining 8, but after all the shit I talked I won't bet LA. I don't like laying points with the way the NFL goes now. Its like they want the drama/ratings of a close game with all their bs flags and nonsense.

thomorino

Dallas is the NFC Eastern champ over Philly like Houston was over the Colts

Nick Foles and Cox would push their shit in if they played this weekend
    The Cowboys dominated the Eagles in the last game despite the final score, nearly 250 more total yards.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Talib is a good player but he's in his thirties and hasn't looked good coming off the broken ankle, I don't see him as the same player he was in new england and Denver.
    Cooper is a good possession receiver but Talib is physical as shit. Now I would be worried about Talib if he was facing a speed demon like Hill from KC

thomorino

Cooper is a good possession receiver but Talib is physical as shit. Now I would be worried about Talib if he was facing a speed demon like Hill from KC
    I agree Talib matches up better with bigger physical receivers, but at this age coming off surgery, he hasn't looked good

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Cowboys dominated the Eagles in the last game despite the final score, nearly 250 more total yards.
    Different team with Foles. They could've smashed Chicago today if they hang onto a couple of those easy picks Mitch tried to throw in the first half.

Back to this one though. GL....someone will be dead wrong. I've been wrong before but Dallas doesn't impress me. I just think LA is one of those teams that has a ceiling they haven't come close to tapping yet. They've completely ignored Gurley in atleast a couple games I've seen this year. Try to get too cute with their passing game. I just don't lay 7 points. Its smarter to me if you expect a double digit win to take someone like Syracuse vs West Virginia and change the line from 3 to -6.5 or something and get the nice payout!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Rams haven’t been playing well- once again if Dallas can pressure Goff - this game will be very close -

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The replacements are practice squad guys. The game will be a shootout. Cowboys do not have enough weapons on offense.
    it all runs around Gurley really, and cowboys are athletic enough to contain that speed. With the exception of a few Tyler Lockett seam routes, they really contained those receivers yesterday. now I know LA has better Wideouts, but ill give the nod to Seattle's QB by a large margin. telling y'all. Cowboys and the under.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

if u think ramd win by 20 plus why would u take ml lay the points

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I wish I could say I agree... dogs gonna bark this week LB.. Chargers, Colts, cowboys all gonna win outright.
    No, yes, no.

Fred The Hammer

it all runs around Gurley really, and cowboys are athletic enough to contain that speed. With the exception of a few Tyler Lockett seam routes, they really contained those receivers yesterday. now I know LA has better Wideouts, but ill give the nod to Seattle's QB by a large margin. telling y'all. Cowboys and the under.
    Pocket passing? Wilson runs around and makes things happen but thats not Goff's game. Goff is 5x better then Prescott.

Fred The Hammer

Dallas barely beat a shit Tampa team at home 27-20 to clinch the division. Then they played all their starters balls to the wall to beat the Giants for some reason and still gave up 35 points and literally won by a miracle. Eli went for 300 on them. Rams are just better then they are imo but thats why they play the game.

ikid2groove415

Pocket passing? Wilson runs around and makes things happen but thats not Goff's game. Goff is 5x better then Prescott.
    5x come on ? Dak is tough and make plays - Goff needs everything 2 go well to look good - he can not escape when the pocket collapse and tends 2 quit when he’s getting hit and pressure -

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

this guy ever have the balls to post a ticket? 1 time in how many years?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    this guy ever have the balls to post a ticket? 1 time in how many years?
    u don't believe him
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 01-07-19 at 01:54 AM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

neither are good to be honest...it comes down to who relies on their QB less... I personally think Dallas relies less on their qb which makes Goff more of a liability to his if he can be shut down which hasn't been shown as an impossible feat. Goff is not that good. Gurley makes him look a lot better than he really is. shut down Gurley (which Dallas is equipped to do) and the wheels will fall off that LA wagon real fast.

Fred The Hammer

neither are good to be honest...it comes down to who relies on their QB less... I personally think Dallas relies less on their qb which makes Goff more of a liability to his if he can be shut down which hasn't been shown as an impossible feat. Goff is not that good. Gurley makes him look a lot better than he really is. shut down Gurley (which Dallas is equipped to do) and the wheels will fall off that LA wagon real fast.

You're 10x better then most of the numnuts on here but cmon? 32-12 for Goff with a 101 qb rating. Luck's was 98.7 for the regular season. Goff is no creator like Mahomes or something but he's pretty good! They were getting buried in New Orleans and the crowd smelled blood but Goff brought them back with 391 yds and 3 tds. That type of game is usually Saints 45-14 or something. We will see. I'm in a big debate on a game (and teams) I don't really care about

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    -300 LMAO.
    30000 to win 10000. Why not?

They will win by 20+
    Love when you post fade material

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

You're 10x better then most of the numnuts on here but cmon? 32-12 for Goff with a 101 qb rating. Luck's was 98.7 for the regular season. Goff is no creator like Mahomes or something but he's pretty good! They were getting buried in New Orleans and the crowd smelled blood but Goff brought them back with 391 yds and 3 tds. That type of game is usually Saints 45-14 or something. We will see. I'm in a big debate on a game (and teams) I don't really care about
    His QBR was a 64... I just can't trust a team that loses repeatedly to NFC playoff teams. the only win they had vs playoff teams was two tight games vs the Seahawks. lost to the bears (understandable).. lost to the eagles (inexplicable). now given Gurley was clearly banged up in that eagles game but thats alarming to me because it shows how dependent they are on him which speaks more to my point to where if you contain him, they can be muscled around and Dallas has the personal to do so.

ikid2groove415

Rams don’t have a winning identity yet- how can anyone lay that much money on them - $3000 should go on the patriots ML- they have won before and can be trusted in big games -

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Rams don’t have a winning identity yet- how can anyone lay that much money on them - $3000 should go on the patriots ML- they have won before and can be trusted in big games -
    not recently......

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

rams 15-8 liking the under

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    -300 LMAO.
    30000 to win 10000. Why not?

They will win by 20+
    If they are going to win by 20. Why take the moneyline.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

u going to put a guarantee on this lb rams lose no more posting til superbowl

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u going to put a guarantee on this lb rams lose no more posting til superbowl
    No guarantee. Just my opinion.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

laker, I would not be so confident in the rams...seems like their passing game has taken a big hit after Cooper Kupp got injured.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Beating Seattle is no big deal, it was at Dallas and the Cowboys didn't take command
    until the second half... remember the late Seattle TD and Dak's interception..

Rams are a smart team, I think they can handle Dallas also.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone’s lock is the next big thing two weeks from now they’ll be another lock , all games have exactly the same percentage to hit

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

if you think they will win by 20+, why would you be on the moneyline? doesnt add up

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    if you think they will win by 20+, why would you be on the moneyline? doesnt add up
    I'm on-7.-108

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    laker, I would not be so confident in the rams...seems like their passing game has taken a big hit after Cooper Kupp got injured.
    That is true but DALLAS isn't really good. They won't score here.

bucket2233
    bucket2233's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 705

Keep in mind this game likely won’t be much of a home field advantage for the Rams. Also, IMHO, Gurley isn’t as good as his numbers the past few years. Maybe I get shit on for saying that, but that’s just what my eyes tell me. He’s a much better receiving back than a runner between the tackles. He’ll struggle to get much going on the ground. Jared Goff will turn into a pumpkin (although you can argue he already has) and Dak will continue to silence the doubters. Dak may never rack up huge passing numbers, but he is a gamer and a winner. He’ll show he’s the better QB for playoff football. Rams are in trouble. Lamar Jackson proved once again like other run-first QBs before him that they don’t win in the NFL playoffs, and similarly the Rams will once again illustrate that physical football beats flashy/finesse football in NFL playoffs.

First 12345 Last