Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

New Orleans/Kansas City/LA Rams Win Super Bowl (-149)

5Dimes

Sun 2/3 25043 NOR / KC / LAR wins Super Bowl -149
    6:30PM 25044 Field wins Super Bowl LIII +129

Hman

Thoughts?

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Well those would be the 3 teams I would pick. Plus you at least got a team from each side.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Well those would be the 3 teams I would pick. Plus you at least got a team from each side.
    Agreed

Of course if 2 of the 3 get there, it's an automatic win.

If only 1 gets there, they are probably gonna be favs and cost at least that ML or probably more against whatever other team slips in.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

decent bet. i could see this being -175 and ppl still taking it. good find

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11903

I like Indys chances alot better than KC, with that defense they will not win it all

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Looks like a solid bet, but I probably would have just went for CHIEFS/SAINTS for the easy win. Rams will be dealt with by a defensive team.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by BankrBIG View Post
    Looks like a solid bet, but I probably would have just went for CHIEFS/SAINTS for the easy win. Rams will be dealt with by a defensive team.
    i like how this shapes up for the Rams actually. they are 100% healthy and have the most talented roster in the NFL. already got to play in new orlaneans and it was a close game. should be about +140 in the rematch........overall +550 to win the SB i think that has some value. they will be

vs bears -7
    at N.O. +3
    super bowl -5

i think this is how it will go

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

So basically Brady is+129

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

None of those teams will win the SB, sucker's bet. I would take that bet as a bookie. None of the #1 seeds (KC/NO) are gonna win. However, I do feel NO will make it there, but not win.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    None of those teams will win the SB, sucker's bet. I would take that bet as a bookie. None of the #1 seeds (KC/NO) are gonna win. However, I do feel NO will make it there, but not win.

So who's gonna win it then

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Goff is going to have to look much better playing winning teams but think the Rams could get there if they get him going and Gurley healthy.

BankrBIG

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    i like how this shapes up for the Rams actually. they are 100% healthy and have the most talented roster in the NFL. already got to play in new orlaneans and it was a close game. should be about +140 in the rematch........overall +550 to win the SB i think that has some value. they will be

vs bears -7
    at N.O. +3
    super bowl -5

i think this is how it will go

Very good chance that they'll be really banged up and weak after going through CHI or PHI. That QB not good under pressure also.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    5Dimes

Sun 2/3 25043 NOR / KC / LAR wins Super Bowl -149
    6:30PM 25044 Field wins Super Bowl LIII +129
    Something not quite right here.

This is part of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    ...Plus you at least got a team from each side.

If they would let me, I might consider the +129 on principle of the whole thing.

There's principalities in this.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    So who's gonna win it then
    Doesn't matter if you can make this bet.

For +129 you don't have to pick the winner, just three potential losers.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coolcanuck79, and ddittie

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I agree +129 is a steal but I'm making other bets dissecting each game leading to the SB.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Do the math people. This is the type of wager that the books love to bleed player into. You are paying 3/2 but you get 3 teams. Take 300 and wager on each team Money Line and see how much more you win doing it that way. You are also giving away one team, since only two teams can play in the game. Kansas City is the weak link by far, so now you may be down to 1 team giving 3/2. I'll book that wager any day. If I were going to pick a team to win it all, I would take the Patsies at +600. Most of you actually do not do the math, so here is a little secret for you to think about. If the books could not make more offering this wager than just offering a straight wager, they would NOT offer the wager. You guys are like a drunk in a bar. Tempted by a knockout B-Girl only to wake up and find out she got all of your money.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 01-02-19 at 04:32 PM.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Doesn't matter if you can make this bet.

For +129 you don't have to pick the winner, just three potential losers.

At only -149 you're getting the 3 best teams.

I'd much rather lay that vs +129 on the field

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Do the math people. This is the type of wager that the books love to bleed player into. You are paying 3/2 but you get 3 teams. Take 300 and wager on each team Money Line and see how much more you win doing it that way. You are also giving away one team, since only two teams can play in the game. Kansas City is the weak link by far, so now you may be down to 1 team giving 3/2. I'll book that wager any day. If I were going to pick a team to win it all, I would take the Patsies at +600. Most of you actually do not do the math, so here is a little secret for you to think about. If the books could not make more offering this wager than just offering a straight wager, they would NOT offer the wager. You guys are like a drunk in a bar. Tempted by a knockout B-Girl only to wake up and find out she got all of your money.
    Thank you for setting these losers straight Bigdaddy. Very thoughtful and eloquently stated. Only small-minded losers wouldn't understand what you're saying here.

Winners like us know that you need to do the math to win big. I have four graphing calculators within arm's reach of me at all times, not including my abacus. Would love to hear more insight into the psychology of gambling from you brother. God bless and rock on.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave chargers4222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by BankrBIG View Post
    Very good chance that they'll be really banged up and weak after going through CHI or PHI. That QB not good under pressure also.
    the bears game was the best thing to happen to the Rams. and it was 20 degrees they wont see those conditions again. they needed to work in reynolds with after missing cupp. he is now getting into the offense and they can score 30 against anyone. i also think that the rams defense will be better in the playoffs. top 5 defense and top 5 offense going forward

BankrBIG

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    I haven't laughed so hard in awhile. Who exactly in the AFC are you expecting NO to lose to? Pretty much every team in AFC will be a Drew Breezy.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Thank you for setting these losers straight Bigdaddy. Very thoughtful and eloquently stated. Only small-minded losers wouldn't understand what you're saying here.

Winners like us know that you need to do the math to win big. I have four graphing calculators within arm's reach of me at all times, not including my abacus. Would love to hear more insight into the psychology of gambling from you brother. God bless and rock on.
    We'll bookmark this thread to bump in your honor if and when one of these 3 teams win it

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Yeah I agree. If New Orleans makes it they are going to win unless they are playing KC. I could see a shootout either way. If KC loses it’s going to be to a team like Baltimore or SD. Houston and Colts are dead to me.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Only like the Saints out of the three. Maybe the Chiefs, but I don’t see it with the Rams. I have the Saints winning it all so think it hits but would rather have two other teams to fall back on.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good bet

Cuse0323

I’d rather have the Saints and Pats than these three. I don’t see anyone beating the Saints. Then the AFC is of course run by the Pats. Colts, Texans, and Baltimore have no shot. Like the Chargers but not in Foxboro. Chiefs at home, maybe. Like their chance better than the Rams. Aaron Donald is a freak of nature who can single handily take over a game. Still, don’t see them winning in NO. I feel pretty comfortable in saying it will be a Saints Pats Super Bowl. What it should have been last year. Brees and Brady finally meet for the big one. Brees comes out victorious.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    And he took down an all time great in Manning. Now it’s Brady’s turn to go down.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I’d rather have the Saints and Pats than these three. I don’t see anyone beating the Saints. Then the AFC is of course run by the Pats. Colts, Texans, and Baltimore have no shot. Like the Chargers but not in Foxboro. Chiefs at home, maybe. Like their chance better than the Rams. Aaron Donald is a freak of nature who can single handily take over a game. Still, don’t see them winning in NO. I feel pretty comfortable in saying it will be a Saints Pats Super Bowl. What it should have been last year. Brees and Brady finally meet for the big one. Brees comes out victorious.
    Only reason I have a hard time arguing against the saints is cause refs been giving brees bogus handouts for years when they playing in the dome. I really don’t think they vastly more talented than many the other nfc playoff teams. I like the rb duo but after Thomas their wrs are nothing scary. I thought when they signed Dez it could be huge but then he proceeded to get hurt 1st day of practice.. end of day dunno if anyone can beat them and refs in the dome but I think they far from a juggernaut.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only reason I have a hard time arguing against the saints is cause refs been giving brees bogus handouts for years when they playing in the dome. I really don’t think they vastly more talented than many the other nfc playoff teams. I like the rb duo but after Thomas their wrs are nothing scary. I thought when they signed Dez it could be huge but then he proceeded to get hurt 1st day of practice.. end of day dunno if anyone can beat them and refs in the dome but I think they far from a juggernaut.
    Yeah. That Dome just puts them over the top for me. Just can’t see anyone going in there and taking down Brees in the Playoffs. Should be some fun games this year. Can’t wait.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

They want you to bet as you will bet other props as well

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Saints Defensive End Alex Okafor Was a Sack Short Of a $400K Bonus So The Saints Rested Him During Week 17 And Paid Him The Money Anyways

Saints Defensive End Alex Okafor Was a Sack Short Of a $400K Bonus So The Saints Rested Him During Week 17 And Paid Him The Money Anyways
    Honestly this is a pretty cool move by the Saints here, and it’s a smart one too. You want to know how you help convince incoming free agents to sign with you? Show you are player first and care ab...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Saints Pats championship?

Would never count out Brady in a tournament bro.

Guy literally is the best playoff performer I've ever seen in any sport

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

I don't think Indy beats Houston twice on the road this year but I would love to get them against KC if they do. +205 right now if they played.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I saw this on Reddit even before the panthers gm

12 Last