stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If this is the case, then why don't 90% of the people who played Pro-sports and are now dead broke and working at the local car wash, come forward and tell their story about how they fixed games? They could be millionaires.

Do you see how stupid that you are acting?
    Same applies to the idiots who think 9/11 was an inside job with Bush in the middle of it all.
    If so, you would think just one of the multitude that were on the inside would have blabbed something, to somebody.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

You know what hasn’t happen this year besides Pete Carrols team being heavily bet. The cover machine Atlanta Falcons being heavily bet. Weill they were tonight against the worst team in the NFL. See what happens fellas. I’ll leave it at that

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You know what hasn’t happen this year besides Pete Carrols team being heavily bet. The cover machine Atlanta Falcons being heavily bet. Weill they were tonight against the worst team in the NFL. See what happens fellas. I’ll leave it at that
    And right on cue, here is Johnny-come-lately spewing his wisdom when there is 7 minutes left in the game and it's 22 to 9.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And right on cue, here is Johnny-come-lately spewing his wisdom when there is 7 minutes left in the game and it's 22 to 9.
    How is Pete Carrolls team doin since they have been bet heavy a few times? Just like i said it would. Terrible. Lose to Carolina for fuks sake. Can’t cover against the Rams B squad. Lost to a reeling raiders team. All games where Seattle was heavily bet. They got a shot this week because there will not be a penny bet on them but contrarian bettors have to beware this week cause the public usually wins the week before Christmas. Kermit put me in your will and can you kindly leave me your clown shoes as well as the flower on the shirt that squirts water LMFAO

First 123