sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Dapper Capper NCAA Hoops 12/15 (110-83-5 YTD)

Finally, a slate of games worth of taking a look at. A couple things to think about this time year with hoops betting...

1. Students are probably on their semester break, meaning home advantage takes a hit because the rowdy millennials are back home for a month mooching off mom & dad.

2. A lot of mid-major and sub-midmajor teams have had a grueling non-conference schedule and ready for conference play. However, some of these teams still have a couple more road games at Power 5 schools which, in my opinion, are 'tank games' where they know they're going to lose and just assume get them over with.

Tuesday's Picks....

***IOWA -23.5 (vs. W. Carolina)
    A prime example of what I was referring to above. W. Carolina just lost by 27 to High Point, and now have to face a solid Big Ten team. Blowout.

***KANSAS -21.5 (vs South Dakota)
    Another example of what I was saying. But I'm a little more wary here because Kansas seems to have a hard time covering spreads.

***GEORGWETOWN -10 (vs App. St.)
    Coach Ewing's team will be highly motivated to kick some ass after 2 tough losses.

***ARKANSAS ST. +1.5 (vs Missouri St.)
    Two pretty bad 4-6 teams. One is winless on the road, and the other is undefeated at home. Sports Betting 101.

***EAST CAROLINA +1 (@ Charlotte)
    Two bad teams, but ECU is playing better lately and has won 4 of 6.

***CHARLESTON -5.5 (@ Siena)
    Charleston just won @ VCU, and now plays a team that lost 82-40 to St. Bonaventure earlier this month.

***MONTANA ST. +7 (@ Denver)
    Denver has no business being a 7 point favorite against anyone. Montana St. just defeated a Pac-10 team (albeit a lowly Wazzu squad) and should have a confidence going into this one.

Good Luck!
    Stay Greedy, My Friends!
    110-83-5 YTD

Superama
    Superama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Missouri State line now is -3.5. Anyone relevant out for Arkansas State?

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

I can't find any reason for the line movement. Normally I'd bump up my bet but just in case some bigwigs have secret info that drove the spread up, I'll stay put

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Ark St. up 10 with 6 minutes to go. Vegas is cashing in tonight on this one