1. #36
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 1,321
    Betpoints: 811

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlies_Hustle2 View Post
    Goodness fŁcking gracious! I've heard the rumors that degens aren't the smartest cookies, but come on now!

    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/correlate

    to place in or bring into mutual or reciprocal relation; establish in orderly connection:


    The orderly connection is the fact that you are wagering on the same game. It doesn't have to be a H1 and total to correlate. Wow


    When I answered your question about how I thought the game would play out, my answer was the above.
    This must mean that betting the coin flip to land on heads and the total to go over must also be correlated because it is the same game

  2. #37
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    This must mean that betting the coin flip to land on heads and the total to go over must also be correlated because it is the same game
    How old are you? An under and a side is correlated. Ask the sharpest book on this planet, Pinny.

    https://imgur.com/a/KrTU4jR

    Now please play elsewhere.

  3. #38
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 1,321
    Betpoints: 811

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlies_Hustle2 View Post
    How old are you? An under and a side is correlated. Ask the sharpest book on this planet, Pinny.

    https://imgur.com/a/KrTU4jR

    Now please play elsewhere.
    Pinnacle (and everyone else) would say there is more likely a negative correlation between the favorite and under. How about outside of Bowl season when the point spread is 42 and the total is 55? Would you really parlay -42 and under?

    Iíll give you a lot better than +260 if you would

  4. #39
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 23,086
    Betpoints: 125820

    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Wouldn't it be over that makes it correlated?
    poster is most confused individual. hope he can move to the college football subforum also not in main players talk

  5. #40
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    Pinnacle (and everyone else) would say there is more likely a negative correlation between the favorite and under. How about outside of Bowl season when the point spread is 42 and the total is 55? Would you really parlay -42 and under?

    I’ll give you a lot better than +260 if you would
    OK, do you have paypal? What odds are you willing to offer? I have another ATS/Under parlay ready for today. My only condition is you need to take at least 5 of my parlays, all the same ATS/Under and all during this bowl season!

    Tell me what your offer is and let's set something up!

  6. #41
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    poster is most confused individual. Hope he can move to the college football subforum also not in main players talk
    lmao

  7. #42
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 1,321
    Betpoints: 811

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlies_Hustle2 View Post
    OK, do you have paypal? What odds are you willing to offer? I have another ATS/Under parlay ready for today. My only condition is you need to take at least 5 of my parlays, all the same ATS/Under and all during this bowl season!

    Tell me what your offer is and let's set something up!
    If you take the favorite and under and the spread is at least 1/3 of the total Iíll give you +300. If the spread is at least 1/2 the total Iíll give you +400

  8. #43
    gauchojake
    Let's Ram It
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 29,363
    Betpoints: 104

    What could go wrong? Good luck with your raping.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  9. #44
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    Next play:

    FRES -5.5 and Under 53.5 for 3 units

  10. #45
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    If you take the favorite and under and the spread is at least 1/3 of the total I’ll give you +300. If the spread is at least 1/2 the total I’ll give you +400
    at least 1/3 of the total. uhhhh, no thanks

  11. #46
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,259
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlies_Hustle2 View Post
    at least 1/3 of the total. uhhhh, no thanks
    thats what makes it correlated


    you really have no clue correlated parlay would be as the poster stated above

    fave- 35 and over 45 as an example

    or dog +35 and under 45

    fave -35 and under a book will beg for your action dummy

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #47
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 1,321
    Betpoints: 811

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlies_Hustle2 View Post
    at least 1/3 of the total. uhhhh, no thanks
    But there is an even larger correlation than -7 and u47

  13. #48
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    1-1, up 5.33 units.

    Typical degens, half of you in here are too busy keeping yourself busy with the definition of correlation rather than making money. You bums crack me up and keep my pockets full. Happy to have you all on the other sides of my bets.


    And that right there was the post of the year. Take note!

  14. #49
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    You the one who made the thread all excited about bets every book will take all year cause there nothing correlated about your plays.

    Every book around be thrilled to have you take side/total parlays all day, all bowl season, all year, long as in fact not correlated. Wonít take them on kind of spread/totals ABM brought up cause those are. Find me a book that let us parlay baseball rls with totals and get real excited cause Iíll make us all rich, guess what, nobody will take them cause again correlated.

    I hope you do well parlaying your sides and unders, I want everyone to win, just be clear they in no way correlated regardless what kind of run you go on, in none these instances will the spread covering and total falling a certain way have any edge whatsoever.

    On other hand I can find all kinds of baseball games where taking +1.5 and under or -1.5 and over give us nice edge they wonít let us have.. books not stupid, they just as excited about taking your imaginary correlations as you are to make them pay for their mistake
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

  15. #50
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 73,307
    Betpoints: 288

    Just wow this thread.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  16. #51
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlies_Hustle2 View Post
    1-1, up 5.33 units.

    Typical degens, half of you in here are too busy keeping yourself busy with the definition of correlation rather than making money. You bums crack me up and keep my pockets full. Happy to have you all on the other sides of my bets.


    And that right there was the post of the year. Take note!
    Next up:

    SDST (+2.5) & SDST OHU, under 49.5 for 1 unit (+264)

  17. #52
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,259
    Betpoints: 91

    still waiting for a correlated parlay

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #53
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    still waiting for a correlated parlay
    Still waiting for an SBR PRO to post some winners. LMAO

  19. #54
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,259
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlies_Hustle2 View Post
    Still waiting for an SBR PRO to post some winners. LMAO
    when i post its tickets not some bull shit i say im betting.

    i put my money where my mouth is

    i at least know what correlated parlay is

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  20. #55
    danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-18
    Posts: 461
    Betpoints: 66

    If after few months of betting with bet365 and you still have an account, then its the bet365 exploiting you.

  21. #56
    Charlies_Hustle2
    Charlies_Hustle2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-18
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by danwinkler View Post
    If after few months of betting with bet365 and you still have an account, then its the bet365 exploiting you.
    https://imgur.com/a/TPZMg9z

    https://imgur.com/a/ajvEOl9
    https://imgur.com/a/H2Cs5mY
    https://imgur.com/a/XWUghwK

    Account funded on December 15th, no action before that.

    https://imgur.com/a/rWKmzGC

    Since then:

    Total wagered: 2277
    Total Won: 2723.98
    Total profit: 446.98
    RoI: 19.63%

    We are not going to talk about my pinny account where I get much better lines. You see, it's talent that wins money, I could care less what book I'm using. Yeah, they'll limit me. I'll move on.

    Now I'd like to see your last 40 bets.

  22. #57
    allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 9,259
    Betpoints: 91

    at least you know your limits. big spender

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


First 12
Top