fraretti
    fraretti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English and the writing but I think it's important to tell this.

I am an occasional player who does not handle large quantities. I have been playing in 1xbet for 3 years without problems, making occasional income of 50-100 € and withdrawals are those amounts being something negative in the total calculation. This week I decided to enter € 100 and after my best streak was adding money and making whitdrwas of € 200-300, when I had a few with a total of € 1,500 I received an email to send them documentation and blocked withdrawals. I found it normal after checking out that money to check, it was quiet. But I did google checks and I came to this forum and similar ones and I found dozens of cases that started like mine with a very bad prognosis I was already afraid of the worst but if I was legal, why worry?

Then they started asking me for strange selfies, selfies videos with the emails, documentation etc etc and after sending them 5-6 emails they accepted the photos. At that time I only prayed that the whitdraws approved by the operator were actually sent because with the remaining balance € 1,700 I did not trust much. The worst came at dawn when they sent me emails asking what relationship I had with unknown names, at that time I responded very badly and went to sleep giving my lost money.

And when I got up this morning I found € 1,500 in my bank and an email communicating that I have the operational and verified account, I was quick to withdraw the remaining balance.

I write this message to give some light to people in this situation that reading experiences of other users are scared, my experience is that if you are a legal player you do not have everything lost. I attach evidence that I am a real user and I do not lie.

Last edited by fraretti; 12-03-18 at 01:58 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s a no pay rated F book

Lol