JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

MNF - REDSKINS vs EAGLES?

Who we got and why? https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/washing...s-20181203021/

Meee tinks these Eagles are a miss this year still, leaning Skins and the points myself..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Crickets I see in this thread so far.. Well this is how I'm playing it you bastards.. ..

Bought a 1.5 points and paying the price to play this garbage.. Hope this sticks... Skins +7.5 at -160... $160 to win $100 on all books.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

I don't think eagles r a bust they have been injured as fkkk but still beat Giants down top 5 corners

Correct me if I'm wrong but they will get 4/5 back at some point and could be slot better

As far as tonight still down starters corner prob gonna save for the cowboys so look for eags to win tonight but maybe not cover

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

IDK Colt Mccoy in Philly ... think I am sticking w/ NBA

johnnyvegas13

Also was gonna say they found the run gm w Adams last week

And now sproles back tonight

Just need the guys back on d for the showdown aka first playoff gm next wk

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19189

I like Wash with a little on the ML. I'm betting that Colt doesn't have two stinkers in a row....

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Redskins with injuries on the offensive line.

Eagles with the injured defense.

Which team is more impaired?

Have to go with the Eagles, the Skins should have a rougher time finding wide receivers with enough practice time invested to mesh well with the QB than the Eagles willl have finding defenders.

Hope the Redskins win, though. Some of their supporters are awesome~

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I don't think eagles r a bust they have been injured as fkkk but still beat Giants down top 5 corners

Correct me if I'm wrong but they will get 4/5 back at some point and could be slot better

As far as tonight still down starters corner prob gonna save for the cowboys so look for eags to win tonight but maybe not cover
    Are skins even capable of exploiting their beat up secondary? I have doubts. I guess that and whether or not eagles oline can block skins front 7 really the 2 biggest questions.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    I like Wash with a little on the ML. I'm betting that Colt doesn't have two stinkers in a row....
    Isn’t Colt pretty much a stinker always? I mean he Alex Smith’s backup, that says a lot! Lol

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7067

Both QB's yardage props are pretty close, for what that's worth:

Wentz OU 260.5

McCoy OU 242.5

Both unders are favorites.

Volume alone COULD get Adams over his: OU 61.5 yards

johnnyvegas13

I'd lean over on that Adams prop

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

When in doubt go with the home team.

They slept in their comfortable beds on king size customized mattresses in their mansions.

Philly -6

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Isn’t Colt pretty much a stinker always? I mean he Alex Smith’s backup, that says a lot! Lol
    Eheh, true. He's serviceable - getting drafted by the Browns did his career no favors...

2daBank

Eheh, true. He's serviceable - getting drafted by the Browns did his career no favors...
    Yea. I’ve seen him have a few good games through the years, certainly possible against these dudes off the street playing in eagles secondary. Not gonna sit here and try to pretend I know cause I have no clue for real. lol. Gun to my head id prob play philly but I couldn’t pick a winner to save my life yesterday so I’ll prob just stick w college hoops!!

hellomyname
    hellomyname's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Washington ml.

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Both teams may have a tough time moving the ball tonight. McCoy will struggle against rush of Phili D. Wentz hasnt been right yet since injury-hes exposed there. Eagles have more weapons now..Jeffery & Ertz. Like the Eagles D to win this game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rivalry division game with the playoffs at stake for both teams.. Think it's gonna be a closely contested low scoring game one way or the other..

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Eagles are due you know the script of the nfl they are going to win and cover and everybody’s going to say they are back. This actually looks like a perfect spot to take the eagles.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rivalry division game with the playoffs at stake for both teams.. Think it's gonna be a closely contested low scoring game one way or the other..
    So freaking hard to take a under in low to mid 40s these days!! So tough to hold a team under 20, they both get to 20 and it prob goes over. Not that I disagree, should be fairly ugly but man between Philly mash unit secondary and skins incredibly beatable secondary who knows.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i had to read this twice thinking i missed a word or something. does he have a history of bouncing back lol?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So freaking hard to take a under in low to mid 40s these days!! So tough to hold a team under 20, they both get to 20 and it prob goes over. Not that I disagree, should be fairly ugly but man between Philly mash unit secondary and skins incredibly beatable secondary who knows.
    Might be best to wait and live bet this game.. It is a little tricky.. My bet is already in Bankers - Skins +7.5 for me..

$160.00 $100.00 Pending 12/3/18 8:15pm NFL Football 379 Washington Redskins +7½ -160* vs Philadelphia Eagles

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Might be best to wait and live bet this game.. It is a little tricky.. My bet is already in Bankers - Skins +7.5 for me..
    I got my ass handed to me all day yesterday so little gun shy here, lol. Back to ncaa hoops where I feel I’m doing more than praying!! Lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Eagles are due you know the script of the nfl they are going to win and cover and everybody’s going to say they are back. This actually looks like a perfect spot to take the eagles.
    the eagles win because the skins offense is more anemic than their own. washington hasn't scored more than 23 since september. and now they are with the back up. philly offense hasn't been much better. i think teasing philly and the under is the play. i think they win the turnover battle and keep skins scoring very low.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I'm thinking a teaser might be the way to go? Assume the eagles wont blow them out, but gotta imagine they win somewhere between 3-10.

Just not sure if take over or under

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i had to read this twice thinking i missed a word or something. does he have a history of bouncing back lol?
    I have no idea if he has a history of bouncing back. I just don't think he'll throw 3 INT's again. He probably needs more than one game to knock off 3 years of rust and probably limited work with the 1's....

RyanG21
    RyanG21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Josh Adams prop bet over

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    When in doubt go with the home team.

They slept in their comfortable beds on king size customized mattresses in their mansions.

Philly -6
    Do you have a "When in doubt" exception when the visiting team is a 2 1/2 hour drive away? I would assume that all of them slept in their own beds last night. ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    Do you have a "When in doubt" exception when the visiting team is a 2 1/2 hour drive away? I would assume that all of them slept in their own beds last night. ?
    Debunked officially.. Nice post

Debacleov
    Balls deep inside the book
    Debacleov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Eagles should win this one

ANGELOD
    ANGELOD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Listen. The NFL has an agenda! Did anyone watch the Buff vs Miami game? The officials did everything in their power to make very hard for Buff win. Buff was out of the playoffs, if they win, then Miami is pretty much out

KEEP AS MANY TEAMS ELIGIBLE AS POSSIBLE!!!!

I don't trust the NFL. They hate Synder and would love for Dallas move up and gain control of the division. Plus, a win by Philly puts them back in the fold! If the NFL was neutral, I would take the points. But me thinks the officials will favor Philly.

**when I say the officials..I am not saying they "make sure Philly wins!". I am saying they make it harder for Washington to win. Sure Washington could win, but they will have to overcome some bad calls.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7983

I can only say this about the line moves.

On Texas vs OU, all books simultaneously moved their lines to OU -9.5 way before the kickoff, so they basically knew the outcome. Luckily, I had Texas on a teaser so I won.

On tonight's game, all books are split anywhere from -5.5 to -6.5 (only at Bovada which probably has the most public/square bettors), but the square bettors win sometimes too.

I have the Eagles on two teasers as the last leg, so I just need them to win only.

I could hedge and take 1/2 the profit, but screw it. I'm going to stick with them to win.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know if it means anything, but Malcolm Jenkins said that the team had the BEST practice ever for the season last week.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

If they had the BEST practice ever, then why in the hell do they already have a false start at home?

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Just maybe the luck is on the Eagles side tonight for once with that fumble and not losing it.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

With the Eagles, no matter how much they score, they are never safe as they don't have a killer instinct and they don't know how to close out a team.

123 Last