will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Get Well Dwight Howard!!!!

Lmao! Playing fantasy sports and having Dwight Howard listed with a " glute" injury, I crack up everytime that I see it.

Howard had a lumbar discectomy performed. In other words, the doctors fixed the damage that some tranny gave to ole Superman as he had a new a##hole ripped. Dwight's 5 kids and each one of their moms must be so proud of him.

I wonder what kind of heckling he'll receive when he returns to action and we know that he loves action. One Twitter post he wrote that "Ass is Ass".

ALL JOKING ASIDE, Howard is a hall of famer. How will he blend back into the NBA? Fans are going to rip him a new one. When he makes the Hall of Fame, how will he be treated? He also threatened this tranny. I could care less if he's gay but he certainly is an unusual character.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He loves it

Man good luck to him

Guys pound him
    Points Awarded:

will2survive gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He loves it

Man good luck to him

Guys pound him
    Good ole J.J. . Happy Holidays. They do have you tube clips of post game interviews where Howard is acting weird with Dennis Schroeder in front of a female interviewer. He's taken a beating lately ( in more ways than one.lol) Great player but couldve been much better if he kept his head on straight... No pun intended.