2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

3 nfl plays that might cash!!

Or they might now, ya’llknow how it is. I feel like we at least hit 2 of these tho (3 if you count teaser im gonna add!)..

Eagles/saints over 57.. both these teams like to control TOP, problem is both defenses are much better vs the run. Sometimes that would have me shy away but not in this case where we have 2 very good coaches who will recognize and attack the opposing teams weakness! That weakness is pass defense for both teams so expect this game to be way more pass heavy than your typical saints or eagles game (both like to run way more than given credit for, just not today). This is basically eagles season so I expect they pull out all the stops in this one. No lead safe here w a terrible and beat up philly secondary and a saints passing d eagles should be able to exploit. Race to 34 here boys. As that what i think it will take to win.

Vikings ml +120. This kills me cause im a bit of a bears fan but imo all the value on Vikings here. Don’t buy into the season numbers, this Vikings defense better than that, they have dealt w lots of injuries and a much tougher group of offenses than the bears have faced. I think Zimmer will take trubisky 1st read away and we will see him struggle a lot in this one. This the kind of game you paid cousins to be in, he will stand in the face of pressure and make the throws needed to win this huge game!!

Kc+3.5.. wasn’t sure I was gonna get involved here but after the venue change just getting too much value w kc to pass up! I don’t think rams HFA is anything to write home about yet line pushed over what I think a incredibly key number for a gm I suspect comes down to the wire. Rams defense been just as bad as kc and the main liability been former chief Marcus peters, you think fat Andy won’t know how to attack him? I suspect kc will use formations to isolate peters on who they want all game and just go to work on his ass. Last team to has ball wins so take the points..

2 team 6 point tease.

Chargers-1/Vikings+8.5

Chargers flying under the radar w only 2 losses coming to chiefs and rams, they outta have their way vs crappy Donks!!

Already talked bout minny, I think they win but getting +8.5 a no brainer.

Gl everyone

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Good luck bro but I don't agree with that Vikings play at all.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck bro but I don't agree with that Vikings play at all.
    Well I been wrong before, I been nails w bears this year tho. Just think Vikings still the class., gl.

cashil
    cashil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Bol banker you’ve been killin it lately man

2daBank

Omg. F you wentz and whole eagles team. Sorry mofos let saints score 48 and they can’t get us 9?’!?!???! What a pathetic performance in a game that ended their season. Hope all your woman were back in philly fukkkn some thugged out drug dealers! And hope they bring a gift that last a lifetime back home!!! Un-fukkinh- real!!!
    Last edited by shari91; 11-19-18 at 02:43 AM.

2daBank

And Chargers?? Really??? Man I had lot of losses on good plays..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I cannot believe that over didn't hit. Absolutely disgusting performance by the Eagles. So freaking close though. 2 runs by Ingram and couldn't punch it in.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I cannot believe that over didn't hit. Absolutely disgusting performance by the Eagles. So freaking close though. 2 runs by Ingram and couldn't punch it in.
    Man it doesn’t get much better capped in a loss. Can’t believe eagles couldn’t score a meaningless td!!! Just insane. I loved saints too but just thought over cashed at a much higher clip!!! Not often I say this but I’d make same play again even knowing score! Lol. Then Chargers pisssing I’m teaser..

Not suggesting it a good idea but I went rather large on Vikings ml looking To make up for those miserable beats!!! Vikings ml/rams ml parlay. Tease, and Vikings +125 400 to 500. Way above typical play for me!!! But buzzed up in chase mode and as I said I think these bears a year early still. Line them for the WC but this Vikings division one more year. Cousins shows why he got the big bucks in this one!!

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Like.Vikings as well. Trubisky has smashed a few times this year, but in blowouts vs bad teams. Ill take cousins in a close game...just need to dodge the strip sack.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5008

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Man it doesn’t get much better capped in a loss. Can’t believe eagles couldn’t score a meaningless td!!! Just insane. I loved saints too but just thought over cashed at a much higher clip!!! Not often I say this but I’d make same play again even knowing score! Lol. Then Chargers pisssing I’m teaser..

Not suggesting it a good idea but I went rather large on Vikings ml looking To make up for those miserable beats!!! Vikings ml/rams ml parlay. Tease, and Vikings +125 400 to 500. Way above typical play for me!!! But buzzed up in chase mode and as I said I think these bears a year early still. Line them for the WC but this Vikings division one more year. Cousins shows why he got the big bucks in this one!!

I'm confused. You are already on KC +3.5, but parlaying The Rams ML?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I'm on the Vikes as well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Like.Vikings as well. Trubisky has smashed a few times this year, but in blowouts vs bad teams. Ill take cousins in a close game...just need to dodge the strip sack.
    Guys I respect on bears keep pointing to bears d over Vikings d but here the thing. Minny dealt w lot of injuries and they have faced a way better group of offensive teams thus far. I love bears so this one tough for me but think this absolutely the right side, minny getting +125 a no brainer, also teased up to -+8.5 is money!!! Cousins will stand in against pressure and deliver dimes!!! He earns his money tonight!!!!

Crazy at bankers house. My moms over for game and she huge bears fan!! Lol. I’m a bit of fan but I like money more!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    I'm confused. You are already on KC +3.5, but parlaying The Rams ML?
    Well yea nice payout. I think who wins a coin flip in la, so thought was lot of value in ml parlay. Also have as a teaser!!

Housemoney

Got a nickle on them too Kermit. Hope it comes through.

Housemoney

OK, good luck tonight Banker.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Brutal loss on the Total in NO, it even looked like they were getting a garbage one at the end.

With you on the Vikes but not my favorite of plays...lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Brutal loss on the Total in NO, it even looked like they were getting a garbage one at the end.

With you on the Vikes but not my favorite of plays...lol.

One of worst total losses I can remeber. Brutal day for me w nfl. Gmen somehow pushed a game they lead 10+ damn near whole game. Texans miss a fg to lose spread by 1, Baltimore can’t punch in on 1st and goal from 3!!!, chargers kill my tease, thanks to awful red zone offense!! Just unreal! I don’t mind losing but when I feel I capped almost all those losses/pushes correctly it realky stings, id rather just been dead wrong!! Lol., need this one buddy. Just gotta hold bears to fgs, cousins will make some throws late when we need them imo!!

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

What’s up 2da I’m on the vikes +3 tonight. This isn’t over yet buddy!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    What’s up 2da I’m on the vikes +3 tonight. This isn’t over yet buddy!!!
    No not at all. Just thought cousins would earn his money tonight. Bears been vulnerable to 2nd half comebacks!

Your colts helped me out today. Couldn’t believe we didn’t even have to give a fg. I’m on board!! I’m sold buddy!!

2daBank

We can’t get down more than 14-0 before half. Need a turnover!!

2daBank

Big stop d. Letgo

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Agreed. Can’t go into the half down more than 14

Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

Chasing everything on this ML.
    2nd half matters most. I wanna hear cousins to thielen about 15 times before this game ends.

2daBank

Sorry guys. I really let you down here. Really thought these were strong plays. Nothing more could have did w that over in big easy, I feel I capped it incredibly well.. the minny play wasn’t like worst play, I really don’t understand the way minny ran their offense in this one. Incredibly disappointed from the 1st series of game all way thru till the end...

We have one more for Monday night and I still feel like we on the right side here for so many reasons I’ve already talked about. Adding kc ml +145, kc+3.5/over 63 parlay.

2daBank

Back to ncaa hoops 2marro. Shouldn’t have took day off from that mostly. Will get my thread up before I leave for work!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I didn't get the chance to watch or bet on one game this weekend and from the looks of some of the threads on here, I'm happy I didn't! It sounds like football was crazy... maybe there's a full moon somewhere?! It's hard enough to win as it is. Brush it off and get it back today Banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I didn't get the chance to watch or bet on one game this weekend and from the looks of some of the threads on here, I'm happy I didn't! It sounds like football was crazy... maybe there's a full moon somewhere?! It's hard enough to win as it is. Brush it off and get it back today Banker
    Shari it was all day. These posted didn’t go as planned. Incredibly tough pill to swallow not hitting the saints over but the early games I lost w Houston by 1 in a game they missed a chip shot fg w bout 2 min left that would have covered. Had gmen, dominated all game then shamus comes in and outs up 3 tds in 4th to force a push!! Ravens had 1st and goal from 3 to get spread covering td and settle for 3!!! Just brutal!! Especially since I felt I capped the card really well.

One my favorite Times of year w ncaa hoops tourneys kicking off, I will make this crap up to everyone i promise!!

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KANSAS24 View Post
    It happens pal. Not sure why you giving me that freaking emoji??