Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

2daBank? Giants or 49ers?

You're the only one who gives legit writeups on this shit. Check in.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Pass homie. Didn’t like much of anything in nfl this weekend. Missed a early total but hit Seattle. Wasn’t any one game I felt good enough about posting for anyone to play. Far as this trash tonight? Flip a coin my dude. San Fran a mash unit but they well coached and try hard, pretty much opposite of gmen w all their worthless big name players that act as if they have better things to do, and the playcalling pathetic..

I stuck to ncaa hoops tonight but most my games have already started. Long Beach st +15 Oklahoma/utsa over 156 both yet to tip and look solid., should be break neck pace in the Sooners game.

2daBank

Appreciate the kinds words my dude.

Goat Milk

I have to pick though, that's the thing. Got my pool riding on this. 90 guys in it. If I hit tonight I take the week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I have to pick though, that's the thing. Got my pool riding on this. 90 guys in it. If I hit tonight I take the week.
    Aw man. The pressure. I’ll give it a quick once over real fast bro but I didn’t even bother capping this shit for real.

2daBank

Niners sack percentage has been going dramatically up last 3 weeks, for me that would have me taking them if I had to pick.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Niners sack percentage has been going dramatically up last 3 weeks, for me that would have me taking them if I had to pick.
    49ers it is. Thx.

2daBank

It won’t hurt my feelings if you fade me (wouldn’t blame ya) but gun to head think I’d play San Fran.. I’ll even throw little on it so we both lose, lol..

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It won’t hurt my feelings if you fade me (wouldn’t blame ya) but gun to head think I’d play San Fran.. I’ll even throw little on it so we both lose, lol..
    Lol na, we got this. Manning will crumble. 49ers usually play teams tough. Only way I see G men winning is if they get out to a nice lead. If they go down by like 2 tds their players like Jenkins Collins etc will all mail it in.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

I'm in same boat as you, got a weekly pool and need this game. Went with niners but seems like a coin flip. Also took Niners because seems like they are actually trying to win whereas GMen seem to be tanking.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lol na, we got this. Manning will crumble. 49ers usually play teams tough. Only way I see G men winning is if they get out to a nice lead. If they go down by like 2 tds their players like Jenkins Collins etc will all mail it in.
    Their offense is just putrid, Eli has games where he has hardly any incompletions yet they have no points unless Barkley takes one the distance! That cause they the kings of the 3rd and 8 4 yard pass!!! They get a loss of yardage on 1st down then they compete 2 passes that leaves them 5 yards short of a 1st down!! Lol. Like what the freaking point for real? I’d rather take shots and if it don’t work out so what? Not like results could possibly be worse than their 1 win asses!!!

1 more ncaa hoops I forgot.

Utah/minny under 147 looks really solid. Both teams used their length to get easy scores in their 1st games. Now they both have that length so won’t be the easy buckets around the rim and all the offensive rebounds. Think it stays comfortably under.