ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?
    ForumvilleLoL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3042

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I have to agree with Forum A tad here.....LOL
    Forum A tad lol wtf does that mean lol ? But yes we agree .....

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

Forum Ahab would've been funnier.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

no doubt.......a tad, as in a little bit lol......
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumvilleLoL View Post
    Forum Ahab would've been funnier.

PaperTrail07

and what I meant is.....when your betting those bigger $'s.......those same bets would have not been placed.....easy to toss peanuts around....

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

no doubt.......a tad, as in a little bit lol......
    oh ok Tony lol Are you still booking these days ?

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

and what I meant is.....when your betting those bigger $'s.......those same bets would have not been placed.....easy to toss peanuts around....
    You make a valid point unless your BR is 200k. If it's 20k then shit gets real with 5k bets.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

It all depends on you income. $5000 is peanuts to some. $50 is a rush to others. My point is, why do we care?

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    It all depends on you income. $5000 is peanuts to some. $50 is a rush to others. My point is, why do we care?
    I care, you don't have to because you will never be a professional sports gambler.

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

It's not in your
    D
    N
    A

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

Like for instance Harry that poor schmuck is probably on a 12 foot ladder trying to support a 10 ft 3 inch EMT pipe breaking back & he'd rather be home capping games & being around his wife/kids more.

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

Shocka I apologize for hi-jacking your thread. sorry fam

PaperTrail07

It does not matter to me and I totally understand your POV.....then again in a "perfect betting world" why wouldn't we all just martingale our way to retirement ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

It does not matter to me and I totally understand your POV.....then again in a "perfect betting world" why wouldn't we all just martingale our way to retirement ?
    LMFAO we would be good friends anti-virtual world !!!
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave ForumvilleLoL 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Panthers have been killing it

Prob lose tonight because I bet on then

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Giving that you're up 1,500 on 25-50 dollar plays is my point.
    understood ..I'm a rec gambler used to bet 100's a game but lost business and everything in 2010. Now have three kids one in college and I work as a blue collar now..lol. it's all good tho. Yeah been a good year

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

In Cam Newton we almost Trust!!! Didn't Ben just get injured? Is he even a 100%?

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8007

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    I may be on the under as the weather will turn into crapola tonight, defenses playing well, and nobody is betting the under. Good luck!
    I checked weather.com and no rain predicted until 4 AM and the wind speed is at most 6 MPH all night, so where are you seeing the weather turning bad? I know The Prick picked Under 51.5, but Warren Sharp on ESPN Insider picked Lean Over 52 and all his Leans have been dead on. Sharp's picks that are NOT Leans have been dead wrong on the other hand.

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    I checked weather.com and no rain predicted until 4 AM and the wind speed is at most 6 MPH all night, so where are you seeing the weather turning bad? I know The Prick picked Under 51.5, but Warren Sharp on ESPN Insider picked Lean Over 52 and all his Leans have been dead on. Sharp's picks that are NOT Leans have been dead wrong on the other hand.
    So what your saying is he is dead on tonight ?
    over 52. ?????

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fernburn74 View Post
    over 52. ?????
    I'm only telling you what I saw and nothing more as nothing is guaranteed in gambling.

I can only tell you of my experience with his picks with which I have fared quite well for the past 2 weeks as I've been playing football only for the past 4 weeks only.

I have been going against whatever he picked with confidence where he has been dead wrong 100% on anything that I saw of his picks but I have been tailing any Leans he posted and he has been 100% on those. His Leans most likely means he likes it but not so sure about taking it. It's the same with me where I like something but cannot pull the trigger because I am gun-shy about the pick and it ends up covering anyway. He had Lean on Titans +4.5 this past MNF and the Titans won easily and I won as well.

It could just be a coincidence that whatever I saw of his picks happened to be what I said above as I don't know how he was on the other picks he posted on the other games which I wasn't interested and wasn't going to bet on and didn't look what he picked. But, I can tell you that I did read a lot of his picks from what I recall and he was pretty bad with his picks but great with his Leans. I didn't catch on how his picks were trending until about 2 weeks into looking at them, so I decided to do what I said above after seeing the trends ended up winning all of them so far.

I don't know what SBR's policy is about posting quotes from another website, but if it's okay to do then let me know and I will cut and paste what Warren Sharp said with his Lean on the Over on ESPN.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    BULL S**T. The line is 3 1/2, NOT 4 1/2. More make believe lines from make believe gamblers.
    Would it really shock you if the knucklehead bought a point or 2 or 3?? Ya know how they roll round this joint!! The extra juice means nothing compared to how warm and fuzzy those extra points make them feel!!! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Would it really shock you if the knucklehead bought a point or 2 or 3?? Ya know how they roll round this joint!! The extra juice means nothing compared to how warm and fuzzy those extra points make them feel!!! Lol

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

over 52. ?????
    I checked with Shari Edwards with SBR and she said it should be fine to post, so here it is from ESPN Insider or ESPN+. To me, the key word is Lean as it's not his definitive pick.

Sharp: Carolina is the fifth-most run-heavy team in the NFL and owns the league's top rushing offense. The Steelers' defense ranks 14th in run efficiency, but that has come against the NFL's fifth-easiest schedule in terms of rushing offenses.I expect the Panthers to have a lot of success on the ground and that will open up things through the air. Carolina uses a very creative smattering of option pitches, triple options, jet sweeps, QB designed runs and QB scrambles from downfield coverage and is tremendous with these runs, recording a 65 percent success rate and 6.7 yards per carry. The Steelers haven't faced many of these types of runs this year and are allowing an 85 percent success rate and 8.7 yards per carry.On the other side of the ball, Pittsburgh's offense is in a very good place. The Steelers have played the seventh-most-difficult schedule of pass defenses and after just facing two top-10 pass defenses, now get to face the 20th-ranked Panthers pass defense. It will be the easiest pass defense for Pittsburgh since hanging 41 points on the Falcons in Week 5, and the third-easiest pass rush the Steelers will have faced. The combination of a bad pass defense and a bad pass rush typically signals bad explosive pass defense. And sure enough, that is true for the Panthers, who rank 27th in explosive pass defense.Lean: over 52

I can only hope that Pittsburgh jumps ahead by 2 TDs at least by throwing like crazy which will could make Carolina abandon the running game and start throwing too. The Steelers are the better team in passing, so that's that.

When Carolina was down by 17 against Philadelphia, they started throwing like crazy and ended up winning as I watched that whole game since I live just outside of Philadelphia in the suburbs. Pittsburgh isn't Philadelphia and if Carolina falls behind Pittsburgh like they did against Philadelphia, they are toast and the Over should hit.

On the flip side, if Carolina can run on Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh cannot stop the run, then my teaser is toast. Who the heck knows what's going to happen? I'm not in the coaches' heads, so I have no clue how they are going to call the plays.

However, the weather should be perfect for throwing like hell.

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

I checked with Shari Edwards with SBR and she said it should be fine to post, so here it is from ESPN Insider or ESPN+. To me, the key word is Lean as it's not his definitive pick.

Sharp: Carolina is the fifth-most run-heavy team in the NFL and owns the league's top rushing offense. The Steelers' defense ranks 14th in run efficiency, but that has come against the NFL's fifth-easiest schedule in terms of rushing offenses.I expect the Panthers to have a lot of success on the ground and that will open up things through the air. Carolina uses a very creative smattering of option pitches, triple options, jet sweeps, QB designed runs and QB scrambles from downfield coverage and is tremendous with these runs, recording a 65 percent success rate and 6.7 yards per carry. The Steelers haven't faced many of these types of runs this year and are allowing an 85 percent success rate and 8.7 yards per carry.On the other side of the ball, Pittsburgh's offense is in a very good place. The Steelers have played the seventh-most-difficult schedule of pass defenses and after just facing two top-10 pass defenses, now get to face the 20th-ranked Panthers pass defense. It will be the easiest pass defense for Pittsburgh since hanging 41 points on the Falcons in Week 5, and the third-easiest pass rush the Steelers will have faced. The combination of a bad pass defense and a bad pass rush typically signals bad explosive pass defense. And sure enough, that is true for the Panthers, who rank 27th in explosive pass defense.Lean: over 52

I can only hope that Pittsburgh jumps ahead by 2 TDs at least by throwing like crazy which will could make Carolina abandon the running game and start throwing too. The Steelers are the better team in passing, so that's that.

When Carolina was down by 17 against Philadelphia, they started throwing like crazy and ended up winning as I watched that whole game since I live just outside of Philadelphia in the suburbs. Pittsburgh isn't Philadelphia and if Carolina falls behind Pittsburgh like they did against Philadelphia, they are toast and the Over should hit.

On the flip side, if Carolina can run on Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh cannot stop the run, then my teaser is toast. Who the heck knows what's going to happen? I'm not in the coaches' heads, so I have no clue how they are going to call the plays.

However, the weather should be perfect for throwing like hell.
    Shari Edwards ???? That must be an alias & why put her full fake name on display you big dope.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Shari Edwards ???? That must be an alias & why put her full fake name on display you big dope.
    That's the name that came up when she replied to my email. Is that supposed to be some secret or something? Am I violating some sort of privacy rule?

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

That's the name that came up when she replied to my email. Is that supposed to be some secret or something? Am I violating some sort of privacy rule?
    I’m just busting your balls pal, don’t even worry about it.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

If I was then I'm sure they will let me know soon enough. The way I see it, what SBR admins say matters and not what visiting posters say.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I’m just busting your balls pal, don’t even worry about it.
    Sorry, I mis-understood. LOL

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I truly believe in the jinx factor when you post something, but what the heck. This was already posted on another thread for the Pittsburgh pick just so you know.

Come to think of it, since I am not sure on the Over and NC State as Wake Forest needs 2 out of next 3 games to make the bowl, I am going to make another teaser for Pittsburgh and the rest of NBA picks combined for a 4 team teaser.

I'm betting with some extra that I won last night on the Lakers, so I'm playing with the house money.

Placed - TeaserRisk $ 36.96 / To Win $ 203.28 / Odds +550
    · Point Spread11/8/18

Pittsburgh Steelers +3 (-273)(107) Carolina Panthers @ (108) Pittsburgh Steelers(Match) Point SpreadFootball - NFL Nov 08, 2018 08:20 PM EST

· Total11/8/18

Over 44.5 (-273)(107) Carolina Panthers @ (108) Pittsburgh Steelers(Match) TotalFootball - NFL Nov 08, 2018 08:20 PM EST

· Point Spread11/8/18

NC State -12.5 (-273)(109) Wake Forest Demon Deacons @ (110) North Carolina ST Wolfpack(Match) Point SpreadFootball - College Football Nov 08, 2018 07:30 PM EST

· Point Spread11/8/18

Houston Rockets -0.5 (-273)(701) Houston Rockets @ (702) Oklahoma City Thunder(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 08:00 PM EST

· Point Spread11/8/18

Portland Trail Blazers -1 (-273)(705) L.A. Clippers @ (706) Portland Trail Blazers(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 10:00 PM EST

· Point Spread11/8/18

Golden State Warriors -1.5 (-273)(707) Milwaukee Bucks @ (708) Golden State Warriors(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 10:30 PM EST

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

I truly believe in the jinx factor when you post something, but what the heck. This was already posted on another thread for the Pittsburgh pick just so you know.

Come to think of it, since I am not sure on the Over and NC State as Wake Forest needs 2 out of next 3 games to make the bowl, I am going to make another teaser for Pittsburgh and the rest of NBA picks combined for a 4 team teaser.

I'm betting with some extra that I won last night on the Lakers, so I'm playing with the house money.

Placed - TeaserRisk $ 36.96 / To Win $ 203.28 / Odds +550
    · Point Spread11/8/18

Pittsburgh Steelers +3 (-273)(107) Carolina Panthers @ (108) Pittsburgh Steelers(Match) Point SpreadFootball - NFL Nov 08, 2018 08:20 PM EST

· Total11/8/18

Over 44.5 (-273)(107) Carolina Panthers @ (108) Pittsburgh Steelers(Match) TotalFootball - NFL Nov 08, 2018 08:20 PM EST

· Point Spread11/8/18

NC State -12.5 (-273)(109) Wake Forest Demon Deacons @ (110) North Carolina ST Wolfpack(Match) Point SpreadFootball - College Football Nov 08, 2018 07:30 PM EST

· Point Spread11/8/18

Houston Rockets -0.5 (-273)(701) Houston Rockets @ (702) Oklahoma City Thunder(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 08:00 PM EST

· Point Spread11/8/18

Portland Trail Blazers -1 (-273)(705) L.A. Clippers @ (706) Portland Trail Blazers(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 10:00 PM EST

· Point Spread11/8/18

Golden State Warriors -1.5 (-273)(707) Milwaukee Bucks @ (708) Golden State Warriors(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 10:30 PM EST
    Good luck on your parlay sir ! You may have something brewing here

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Another teaser with teams to win only.

Placed - TeaserRisk $ 50.00 / To Win $ 100.00 / Odds +200

• Point Spread11/8/18
      Houston Rockets 0.0 (-316)(701) Houston Rockets @ (702) Oklahoma City Thunder(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 08:00 PM EST

• Point Spread11/8/18
      Portland Trail Blazers -1 (-316)(705) L.A. Clippers @ (706) Portland Trail Blazers(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 10:00 PM EST

• Point Spread11/8/18
      Golden State Warriors -1 (-316)(707) Milwaukee Bucks @ (708) Golden State Warriors(Match) Point SpreadBasketball - NBA Nov 08, 2018 10:30 PM EST

• Point Spread11/8/18
      Pittsburgh Steelers +3.5 (-316)(107) Carolina Panthers @ (108) Pittsburgh Steelers(Match) Point SpreadFootball - NFL Nov 08, 2018 08:20 PM EST

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Hope you cash brother.. you know I hate these thu games! I was happier when they were trotting out all those dog shit games on thu so I didn’t even have to pretend to be interested.. it’s cool we finally have a great matchup to watch but just think it wasted being played on garbage short week money grab!!! I put a little on the over, if it was Sunday I’d have prob liked it more. Gl w the parlay my dude!!

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

over 52. ?????
    I just turned on the TV and it's already 7-7 with not even 5 minutes gone by?

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I just turned on the TV and it's already 7-7 with not even 5 minutes gone by?
    Damn, I just turned around to talk to my kid and looked again and it's now 14-7? What the heck?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Hope you cash brother.. you know I hate these thu games! I was happier when they were trotting out all those dog shit games on thu so I didn’t even have to pretend to be interested.. it’s cool we finally have a great matchup to watch but just think it wasted being played on garbage short week money grab!!! I put a little on the over, if it was Sunday I’d have prob liked it more. Gl w the parlay my dude!!
    thank you brother.. BOL with your college total play tonight

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

My teasers are dead since Houston Rockets are toast.

First 123 Last