2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

A ncaa hoops total that might cash tonight!!

Might not, tread lightly my dudes, havnt did much homework yet and typically takes me till around the holiday tourneys to get into the swing of things but think this one worth a small half unit play.

BYU/Nevada over 156.. offensive strengths match up well against the defensive shortcomings here. Nevada a lot deeper this season so think they will play with a little more pace.. anything can happen In these early season games but I like Nevada to get well into the mid to upper 80s, think BYU will get us the rest in a game I think plays into the 160s.

2daBank

8 min to tip. CBS sports. Just wanna give ya’ll another total winner, granted different sport. My totals be much better as we go!!!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

yikers

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

shits got overtime written all over it.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8405

lol right on the number, crazy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    lol right on the number, crazy.
    Bro so many fukkin missed fts!!! Neither team could hit the broad side of a barn in the 1st half. We had a incredible pace but nobody making shots. The missed 3s wernt really a shock cause Nevada really been struggling from behind the arc but missed treys lead to a lot of run outs off long rebounds!! I believe that something guys make mistakes on when capping totals!!

So many things went wrong for us, the Martin twins both got in early foul trouble and hardly played in 1st half, the missed free throws were the absolute killer! We had pretty much everything you want to hit this number, the pace, the fouls, even w the rough start and all the main scorers sitting out most the 1st half still should have flew over, 18 missed free throws with both teams combining to hit right about a pathetic 70%!!!!

The great thing about college hoops is we get so many games that if we cap them properly and make the right plays it will balance itself out over the course of the season!!!! Ya think this one was bad, last year I lost 10-15 unders because of ot!! That ok. Gotta remember the fortunate ones as well!! Just Saturday I somehow hit the tigers/gators under in a game I had no business doing so!! Lol..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    shits got overtime written all over it.
    I only get overtime when I’m on the under bro!! Lol. If mfers could just make a ft it had been easy peasy!!

Should find somewhere we can bet prop for yes OT whenever i play a under!! Lol