ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Blazers vs Bucs

Just a note about the game tonight. Haven’t missed a blazer game in years, went to every home game vs the Bucs since Greek freak has been on the Bucs, I’ve routinely said this matchup is the toughest in the entire nba for the blazers outside of golden state of course.

The Bucs are freakishly long. Giannis is a matchup nightmare for everyone. But they have a long team that causes trouble for an undersized blazer team. Every time I watch them play every bucket seems difficult for the blazers, and only way they win is by shooting the lights out or the Bucs don’t show up. As far as styles making fights, this matchup for the blazers is a bad one. (Similar to the problem New Orleans posed in the playoffs)

Blazers are my team but taking the Bucs -1 tonight.
    Points Awarded:

Bucketwah gave ans61201 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Thank you sir

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Just a note about the game tonight. Haven’t missed a blazer game in years, went to every home game vs the Bucs since Greek freak has been on the Bucs, I’ve routinely said this matchup is the toughest in the entire nba for the blazers outside of golden state of course.

The Bucs are freakishly long. Giannis is a matchup nightmare for everyone. But they have a long team that causes trouble for an undersized blazer team. Every time I watch them play every bucket seems difficult for the blazers, and only way they win is by shooting the lights out or the Bucs don’t show up. As far as styles making fights, this matchup for the blazers is a bad one. (Similar to the problem New Orleans posed in the playoffs)

Blazers are my team but taking the Bucs -1 tonight.
    Tailing. GL

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

My thoughts as well.. Like it.. I think bucks really good team and have a lot of options with freak to run the show.. they might struggle some in the post season but will be very good throughout the year...good luck

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    My thoughts as well.. Like it.. I think bucks really good team and have a lot of options with freak to run the show.. they might struggle some in the post season but will be very good throughout the year...good luck
    Yeah I think they need one more knock down shooter, I really think if healthy freak is going to win MVP this season.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Lolololol