shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Saint will beat the Rams in the playoffs

Book it.going to take them to win the NFC this week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They will beat them next week, who knows what either will be looking like come playoff time?? Seems like you several weeks late to bet a future, guess better now then before they beat rams tho.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

If the Saints somehow wind up with home field advantage I like this bet but even if they don't I think its still a solid bet because New Orleans looks like the 2nd most dangerous team in the NFC right now and one that can beat LA wherever they play them in January.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

They are the best team in the nfc (saints)
    - taking nothing away from the Rams- but they got a soft schedule -

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    If the Saints somehow wind up with home field advantage I like this bet but even if they don't I think its still a solid bet because New Orleans looks like the 2nd most dangerous team in the NFC right now and one that can beat LA wherever they play them in January.
    They won’t get home field - NFC south is brutal

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    They are the best team in the nfc (saints)
    - taking nothing away from the Rams- but they got a soft schedule -
    Don’t care who either has played, I’d take rams roster over saints at the moment, def close and def think saints win in dome next week. Can’t say saints better tho cause rams have better deeper wr group and at moment still have the better defense (although saints d could very well start making big strides)..

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don’t care who either has played, I’d take rams roster over saints at the moment, def close and def think saints win in dome next week. Can’t say saints better tho cause rams have better deeper wr group and at moment still have the better defense (although saints d could very well start making big strides)..
    You would agree brees is better then Goff?
    Mcvay and Peyton are both great offensive minds - they both have great O-Line - saints defense looks good after the first 2 games - New Orleans is a tremendous home field advantage - and the reason Rams will get there first lost next week -

2daBank

You would agree brees is better then Goff?
    Mcvay and Peyton are both great offensive minds - they both have great O-Line - saints defense looks good after the first 2 games - New Orleans is a tremendous home field advantage - and the reason Rams will get there first lost next week -
    It close enough I don’t have anything against saying it saints, after saints beat them next week I’ll still prefer rams slightly, could certainly change by playoffs tho. We see how saints d starts playin now that they have another legit corner.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Will the Saints make the playoffs? It's too early. Panthers can win the division.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Will the Saints make the playoffs? It's too early. Panthers can win the division.
    If atl could just figure it out a little on defensive side of ball where they lost everyone I’d take them to finish ahead of panthers.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

They will beat them next week, who knows what either will be looking like come playoff time?? Seems like you several weeks late to bet a future, guess better now then before they beat rams tho.
    Right. I posted going into week 5 the value was on saints +1150, im mad at myself for not betting it. But its hard to bet nfl futures early like you said

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Right. I posted going into week 5 the value was on saints +1150, im mad at myself for not betting it. But its hard to bet nfl futures early like you said
    It so rare I do it, gotta be a great situation and really incredible price to wanna tie the money up instead of just continue firing it when seeing things good! Lol. Last one I remember playing for anything more than beer money was the niners the year they benched Alex smith for kapernick, god that super bowl was devastating!! I had no interest in hedging, lol..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Who has played a tougher schedule the Rams or Saints?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It was a fluke that the Saints even won tonight.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    lol

2daBank

Cmon now. That a redic statement. Could have played out different every time but result was always gonna be same, was never a point in that game where saints were even sweating, the offense didn’t even have to try!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Saints will not beat the Rams in the playoffs. The books already showed there hand on the future market. Rams were+110 to win the NFC. Saints were+500. Same thing with eagles last year

Kermit

Cmon now. That a redic statement. Could have played out different every time but result was always gonna be same, was never a point in that game where saints were even sweating, the offense didn’t even have to try!!
    That Thielen fumble changed the entire game.

2daBank

That Thielen fumble changed the entire game.
    Dunno how you can assume it would have mattered, it was in the 1st half!! To each is own tho.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Dunno how you can assume it would have mattered, it was in the 1st half!! To each is own tho.
    bizarre thought process by him. vikings are a classic kirk cousins team.

Kermit

The Vikings were in the red zone and could have went into halftime up 20-10, but instead were trailing 13-17 because of that fumble.

This is right from Thielen:

“That’s probably the biggest reason we lost,’’ Thielen said. “You have the momentum going into the half. You’re going to score points. And then you get the ball to start the second half. That’s a huge play. It can’t happen. And, obviously, I’ll take ownership of it.’’

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

The Vikings were in the red zone and could have went into halftime up 20-10, but instead were trailing 13-17 because of that fumble.

“That’s probably the biggest reason we lost,’’ Thielen said. “You have the momentum going into the half. You’re going to score points. And then you get the ball to start the second half. That’s a huge play. It can’t happen. And, obviously, I’ll take ownership of it.’’
    the scenario sums up the vikings franchise as a whole. talented, yes but also boneheaded and shit the bed when it matters most. they will never win anything. a bunch of whatevers and good stories.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I still like the bears

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I still like the bears

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Celebrating and Jumping into the stands down a few scores late in the 4th.. glad he fumbled

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

They won’t get home field - NFC south is brutal
    Really? Tampa Bay is worthless as long as they start their terrible QB Winston. Atlanta is 3-4 and have already played 5 home games. Carolina looks like the Saints only legitimate competition in the NFC South, but they will have played 5 home games after this Sunday's game against Tampa Bay. The schedule is very interesting. The Saints close with a Monday Night game at Carolina, and then two home games featuring Pitt, and Carolina. Two games against Carolina in the last 3 weeks of the season will decide just how far the Saints go in the playoffs. the Rams have an easier schedule. After their trip to New Orleans this Sunday, their remaining away games are at Detroit, Chicago, and Arizona. We had an L.A.-Boston World Series. Why not a L.A.-Boston (New England) Super Bowl?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Im not joking that much

Nobody wants to play the Bears in Jan

Especially if they steal division and gotta go to Chi Town

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Really? Tampa Bay is worthless as long as they start their terrible QB Winston. Atlanta is 3-4 and have already played 5 home games. Carolina looks like the Saints only legitimate competition in the NFC South, but they will have played 5 home games after this Sunday's game against Tampa Bay. The schedule is very interesting. The Saints close with a Monday Night game at Carolina, and then two home games featuring Pitt, and Carolina. Two games against Carolina in the last 3 weeks of the season will decide just how far the Saints go in the playoffs. the Rams have an easier schedule. After their trip to New Orleans this Sunday, their remaining away games are at Detroit, Chicago, and Arizona. We had an L.A.-Boston World Series. Why not a L.A.-Boston (New England) Super Bowl?
    Rams play in a garbage division- they will get home field- Falcons is not a easy out/ they lost 3 very closed games -Tampa already beat the saints once and panthers are preety dam
    Good

ikid2groove415

Im not joking that much

Bears have a running back playing QB- case closed !!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Im not joking that much

Trubisky gives Jameis Winston a run for his money for most inaccurate starter in the league.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a square take, Saints scheudle is much tougher than the Rams, they will have to go on the road even if they win this week, Saints secondary is garbage, Kupp and Talib will be back for the Rams.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    What a square take, Saints scheudle is much tougher than the Rams, they will have to go on the road even if they win this week, Saints secondary is garbage, Kupp and Talib will be back for the Rams.
    Rams home field advantage is weak - there was a sea of packers fans all over the coliseum yesterday

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams home field advantage is weak - there was a sea of packers fans all over the coliseum yesterday
    I agree but the Saints aren't the same team on the road its my point.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I agree but the Saints aren't the same team on the road its my point.
    Wins at Vikings/Atlanta/ravens isn’t easy - years pass they wasn’t that good on the road - it’s changed since last year

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

The Rams have two of the top 5 players in the NFL. Gurley and Donald

12 Last