The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    kraken -- so logically, we can look at gun violence numbers by ethnic group. that's a logical way to solve this right?
    Eh?

Make your point because I never brought up gun violence. Do you want to speak of the Dickey Amendment and how the CDC is unable to even research gun violence, forget putting dollars towards gun control they cant even research it and make recommendations. Is that what you want to talk about?

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

I'm talking about young black men being 6 percent of the population yet committing 52% of all murders. And im talking about every Latino country being a violent, dysfunctional h3llhole. Yet you pretend white conservatives are the bad guys when were trying to prevent our neighborhoods from turning into 3rd world h3holles non whites create.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

So this nut job hated Jews and thought they all should die..

Talk about Hitler reincarnated... This guy should get the death penalty... Fry him... No place for mass shootings in America and the slaughtering of innocent people.. Need to send a message...

This guy had no red flags and his neighbors said he kept to himself and they saw nothing to indicate he was going to carry out this shooting... Reminds me of the Vegas shooter...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So this nut job hated Jews and thought they all should die..

Talk about Hitler reincarnated... This guy should get the death penalty... Fry him... No place for mass shootings in America and the slaughtering of innocent people.. Need to send a message...

This guy had no red flags and his neighbors said he kept to himself and they saw nothing to indicate he was going to carry out this shooting... Reminds me of the Vegas shooter...

Most neighbours keep to themselves these days though,back when I was growing up everyone knew their neighbours,know we barely can muster a head nod.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Most neighbours keep to themselves these days though,back when I was growing up everyone knew their neighbours,know we barely can muster a head nod.
    I'm pretty friendly with all my neighbors but then again I'm not in apartment housing.. I think this guy lived in an apartment. All though when I lived in a 12 unit apartment building back in my 20's I was always cool with my neighbors then as well..

I guess it depends if you are social, friendly and help out your neighbors when you see the opportunity.. That usually breaks the ice..

packerd_00

I'm pretty friendly with all my neighbors but then again I'm not in apartment housing.. I think this guy lived in an apartment. All though when I lived in a 12 unit apartment building back in my 20's I was always cool with my neighbors then as well..

I guess it depends if you are social, friendly and help out your neighbors when you see the opportunity.. That usually breaks the ice..
    Yeah apartments were never great for socializing,I guess if you were a young guy looking to hookupwith young female tenants it might be diffrent,you remember the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry was pissed off because Kramer posted all the tenants photos on the bulletin board.

You grew up like I did back in the 80's where we use to be alot more close with are neighbours,I remember when I was kid we knew almost every family on are block,its not like that for alot of people anymore.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-28-18 at 05:58 PM.

The Kraken

We live in a 600 unit apartment and are aocial with everyone. For $4000/month people better be fukking social. Plus I have a little one so its easy to be social with the single mothers. Just doing my part for society

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    We live in a 600 unit apartment and are aocial with everyone. For $4000/month people better be fukking social. Plus I have a little one so its easy to be social with the single mothers. Just doing my part for society
    Nice one.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

$132/day. Damn.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude buy a small house instead for that kinda rent you're paying.. Put that money into paying off a 30 year mortgage every month, you get tax right offs with interest, repairs and depreciation also... Your little one would love to play in a back yard and you can even get a dog..

Just a thought.. Were you living these days NY or LA?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Hey media, report the facts:

President Trump:

Has Jewish grandkids and a Jewish daughter

Moved the embassy to Jerusalem

Deported a nazi when Obama refused to do

Cancelled Iran deal which was a threat against Israel’s security

First sitting President to visit Western Wall

- Charlie Kirk

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Last edited by Thrilla; 10-28-18 at 08:32 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Hey media, report the facts:

President Trump:

Has Jewish grandkids and a Jewish daughter

Moved the embassy to Jerusalem

Deported a nazi when Obama refused to do

Cancelled Iran deal which was a threat against Israel’s security

First sitting President to visit Western Wall

- Charlie Kirk
    You wonder why Trump has harsh rhetoric because he's under constant media attack from the Fake News.. He's a fighter... I respect that..

CNN and MSNBC just love to tear down trump and call him every name in the book, blame him for shiiit that is completely crazy like this.. Trump can never do anything good on those fake news stations...

That is why they will always be called Fake news for many years to come.. FAKE SHIIIT NEWS!!!!! Media is the peoples enemy.. Divides...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

Actually it might of, my brother in law is a good man and is licensed to carry, he goes to church and if there is a shooter I believe he would reach into his ankle holder under his dress pant leg and blast a guy shooting up his church and fellow members.. He's a good shot too...

Armed security at a temple is expensive but Jews have money, I bet that would have stopped the shooter from even trying it then in any temple with one armed security guard.. Public schools too..

These coward shooters look for soft targets.. Make the target a little hard and they move on... Trump right again...

The Kraken

Take a deep breath man, everything is gonna be fine...... in 2020 when Dems control the house and Kamala Harris wins. Then we’ll be back to caring about humanity. Until then, just chill a bit and enjoy your white privilege

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders condemned the Washington Post on Sunday, accusing the news outlet of exploiting tragedies in the U.S. over the past several days by tying them to President Trump.

She reacted to a New York Times reporter’s tweet noting how the front page of the Sunday paper pointed to Trump critics saying the president sets the tone for the mail bomb attacks against prominent Democrats and deadly Pittsburgh synagogue shooting on Saturday.

“Is there any tragedy the Washington Post won’t exploit to attack President @realDonaldTrump? The evil act of anti-Semitism in Pittsburg was committed by a coward who hated President Trump because @POTUS is such an unapologetic defender of the Jewish community and state of Israel,” Sanders tweeted.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Take a deep breath man, everything is gonna be fine...... in 2020 when Dems control the house and Kamala Harris wins. Then we’ll be back to caring about humanity. Until then, just chill a bit and enjoy your white privilege

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's when America becomes a 3rd world open border Country full of Crime, Drugs, and people speaking every other language other then English.. Jobs gone, businesses leaving, taxes through the roof, etc.. China then dominating the world.. Russia also..

Becareful for what you wish for Kraken as you are not thinking this through.. You have a small child and you need to think what kind of future will he or she have if America goes to crap?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-28-18 at 09:48 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I love how Kraken avoided all of spro23's questions.

That guy had Kraken on his heels. He had no answers.

I haven't seen a beatdown like that in a long time. That had to be emasculating for Kraken.

The Kraken

I’ve already debated ad nauseum the questions he’s presenting. Threads with 20 pages and probably 10 pages were my responses to gun violence, gun control, gun rights, black on black crime, hands updont shoot, etc.... im not eager that eager to go back down a rabbit hole I’ve already been down

But ya, he stripped me of my manhood, I’ll give him that. He won, trump won, whites won

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Take the L, brother.

It happens.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Take the L, brother.

It happens.
    Check my avatar, undefeated.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Who commits more murder? The Left or the Right?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Just a sad post here.

packerd_00

I’ve already debated ad nauseum the questions he’s presenting. Threads with 20 pages and probably 10 pages were my responses to gun violence, gun control, gun rights, black on black crime, hands updont shoot, etc.... im not eager that eager to go back down a rabbit hole I’ve already been down

But ya, he stripped me of my manhood, I’ll give him that. He won, trump won, whites won
    Whites just keep getting the finger pointed at them for crimes committed by some nut job.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Depends if you consider a fetus to be human.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sheesh, Im not even sure how to begin to answer that. I would start by saying that churches own the republican party so don’t forget to count the 1.7M deaths during the crusades.

But 1,700,000 deaths is just a slow weekend in Chicago so i have no idea

The Kraken

Plenty of god fearing, conservative women have abortions.

Do you have any statistics to backup your notion that liberal women have more abortions than conservative women?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Whites just keep getting the finger pointed at them for crimes committed by some nut job.
    Huh? Thats been going on for decades against minorities.

A middle eastern man sets off a bomb and all the sudden all Muslims are terrorists. A white man sends out 14 live bombs but it was just a nut job????

Wheres the consistency with your thought process?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Plenty of god fearing, conservative women have abortions.

Do you have any statistics to backup your notion that liberal women have more abortions than conservative women?
    10 of the top 12 states in 2008 that had the highest percentage rates of abortions were blue.

The Kraken

10 of the top 12 states in 2008 that had the highest percentage rates of abortions were blue.
    Conservative women live in blue states just like liberal women live in red states. You don’t have anything to back up your assertion. Just because they’re blue states doesn’t mean it’s primarily liberals using that service, you are assuming that. It just means planned parenthood is better funded and more accessible for all women in blue states.

packerd_00

Huh? Thats been going on for decades against minorities.

A middle eastern man sets off a bomb and all the sudden all Muslims are terrorists. A white man sends out 14 live bombs but it was just a nut job????

Wheres the consistency with your thought process?
    I see so it's revenge eh!,yeah I know people on the other side wet themselves hoping it's a white guy so they can get on Twitter.

Like I said before its nothing but a finger pointing competition.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Ok, let me rephrase that, who commits more murder by firearm or another weapon, the Left or the Right?

First 12345 Last