2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

NFL plays that might win!!

Of course they might lose too! Lol. Forget all that, let’s put together a winning card!!

Browns +3.5 ., I really don’t think we need the points here but if they wanna give them I’ll take them. I realize the nfl has drastically changed (for the worse) but I still am a strong believer if you can get points w the vastly superior defense you take them.

To me this appears to be a great matchup for the browns, their defense is among the best in the league forcing turnovers and bucs give it away about as much as anyone lead by that crab leg stealing turnover machine Shamus who has never seen a defender he couldn’t hit on the numbers! Not only will browns turn shamus over they also are among the best in the league getting off the field on 3rd downs so expect them to give baker and co plenty of chances.

When baker gets those opportunities he will be facing quite possibly the worst defense we have ever laid eyes on!! Bucs are allowing opposing qbs to complete a jaw dropping 76% of their passes!! They allow the most yards per play in the league, and thus far the qb rating against them is 129.5!! I just don’t buy firing the defensive cord is gonna change much, there far more wrong here than simply poor scheme/gm plan!

Browns couldn’t have asked for a sweeter opponent to bounce back from last weeks disappointing effort. Last time browns were embarrassed in Oakland they came back and beat the ravens in OT. After a lackluster showing all around last week expect the browns to put one on this mediocre bucs team who has some nice weapons but can’t stop a nose bleed!!

Vikings -3.5.. been riding the jets for the last 2 wins but let’s be real here, Vikings a huge step up from beating a below avg den team and a Indy team who minus luck have possibly the worst roster in the league!! In those 2 wins jets secondary allowed almost 700 passing yards to case Keenam and a Indy team void of any weapons at wr! This week they will be shredded by one of the best passing attacks in the league and won’t get the benefit of costly mistakes to keep points off the board.

Jets offense hasn’t been as good as their recent point totals suggest as they have benefited greatly from the defense putting them in prime scoring position. Without that help they gonna have a tough time driving the field and punching in tds against this minny d who while banged up has been playing much better in recent weeks.

Imo Vikings are still one of the best teams in the nfc and believe they will continue piling up wins and reminding everyone they still a serious contender.

Pats/bears over 49.. Nagy had to be watching Sunday night just smiling at how his offense can take advantage of this slow pats d with his 2 matchup nightmares in Cohen and Gabriel. Gabriel has the speed to blow the top right off this pats d much like tyreke hill was doing Sunday night. When bears get Cohen out in space on linebackers pats don’t have anyone who can stay with him. To make matters worse for pats anytime they manage to keep ball out of those speedsters hands trubisky can simply tuck it and get 1st downs w his legs. I think bears have the ability to put up 27-28 points here.

On the other side I do think bears d can make Brady uncomfortable at times but this brady and the pats, I think Gordon primed to have a big time game and you just not gonna hold the goat to less than 23-24. All adds up to a total i think we can get over with plenty of time to spare.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave 2daBank 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cashil
    cashil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

BOL 2dabank

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47525

gl banker, I might jump on that over.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Banker you have a tremendous month

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

I like it: Stone Cold Mortal Maybes.

Refreshing.

Good luck.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    gl banker, I might jump on that over.
    Thanks buddy.. i put a lot of thought into it, when it came out at open I actually was thinking under but more I dug into more I thought me initial reaction was wrong. Guess it just a thing where I think of bears being a defensive team but in reality they have some very good weapons, don’t love trubisky yet but like the way Nagy sets him up for success and his legs a big plus.,

Another over I like is the Vikings/jets but I saw there was potential for lot of high winds in some those east coast games today, wind scares me off a over way more so than rain or snow! If I found out wind wasn’t bad in ny I would def play that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I like it: Stone Cold Mortal Maybes.

Refreshing.

Good luck.
    Lol. I’d love to tell ya I knew wtf was gonna happen but I’d be lying!! Just try to find some that make sense to me and hope for the best!!

Thanks and gl to you as well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Banker you have a tremendous month
    My totals kinda sucked yesterday and Hawaii got me,, been doing decent tho. I just wanna help some guys out coach, hopefully we can!!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Can someone explain to me why New England bears are a pick em I know the bears are no joke and pats been sketchy idk wild line and line movement

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why New England bears are a pick em I know the bears are no joke and pats been sketchy idk wild line and line movement
    line movmeent because of gronk take the pats

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    line movmeent because of gronk take the pats
    Hard to believe that, biggie. Maybe your right, interesting game.

pilebuck13

Why is no one on the panthers?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i think the jets are better than people think they are. and hidden in last weeks win against ari were more bad cousins turnovers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i think the jets are better than people think they are. and hidden in last weeks win against ari were more bad cousins turnovers.
    I been on jets a lot lately. Their secondary has big time holes. Their offense isn’t very good either, been scoring lot of points cause defense/special teams with few big plays thrown in. I don’t see cousins throwing picks. I kinda like the jets for real but think Vikings in another class.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Why is no one on the panthers?
    Tough gm. If I was gonna play it I’d have played over but lot of those east coast games had high winds in forecast so scared me away.

2daBank

Browns w the monster comeback!! Let’s sweep this shit!!

2daBank

Rams/San Fran over 52

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

Nice job today Banker. I missed the late one.

cashil
    cashil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Great calls!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    Nice job today Banker. I missed the late one.
    Thanks bro. Actually have several late but they snuck up on me. Posted ravens-3, 1st half under 24.5, and gm under in a different thread but then realized it was bout to kick so had to rush to get in (barely got my plays in, lol). Was too late to post.. sorry sometimes I get caught up talking w friends or whatever and lose track of time to post the afternoon ones in a timely fashion.,

Think I’m gonna have a play on night cap. I’ll be back to post some thoughts in plenty of time!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cashil View Post
    Great calls!
    Thanks pal, believe it or not I actually did better than the 3-0 I posted. Was on Houston and the over in the Vikings game as well!! Just one those days!! Needed it after getting my teeth kicked In Alcs gm 5 and nlcs gm 7!! Lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

good job banker

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Thanks for the New England over Banker

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47525

damn wish I tailed all 3, nice work!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

good calls

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

good shit brother

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Nice capping, playa

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Banker always been sharp

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Great work man. Congrats

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Thanks for the New England over Banker
    My pleasure brotha, glad I could help. My totals been starting to really click last few weeks!! Hit the Vikings over and ravens under too. Just didn’t wanna post the over in ny cause was concerned w the wind in forecast.. just ran out of time on the ravens under (posted it in another thread but almost missed kick to get my own play in!! Lol)...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Great work man. Congrats
    Thanks my dude,, figured we needed some more winners in PT! Can’t always have you carrying the place!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    damn wish I tailed all 3, nice work!!
    We get’em next week pal!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jatt24 View Post
    Banker always been sharp
    Sharp a strong word but I appreciate it man.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    good shit brother
    Needed it after gettin my head busted in both mlb closeout games!! Lol

12 Last