1. #36
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,073
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm hoping ND makes the playoff so I can fukking unload against their overrated asses. They should have lost to Pitt and Vandy if there were fair refs. Totally corrupt in South Bend.

    I'd love to see UCF get in just to piss off a lot of people.


    you sound angry

  2. #37
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,702
    Betpoints: 8234

    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Haskins cant read a defense. Bucks were overrated all year. Everybody playing for 2nd anyways who gives a shit
    they lost bosa who most likely would of been best defensive player out there. Heart and soul of d.

  3. #38
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,073
    Betpoints: 37

    How far will they fall ?



  4. #39
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,199
    Betpoints: 13359

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    you sound angry
    Angry about what? ND winning 2 games aided by the refs? Or them being over fukking rated? I'm not angry at all. I really don't care who makes the playoffs and who doesn't. I'm just calling it as i see it. ND has had the benefit of the whistle to keep them in the mix. I don't see anyone on their current schedule to upset them but I think they get the doors blown off of them once they play a team with a pulse. I'm hoping to bet pretty large if that situation arises. If they somehow win and I lose a large wager, oh well. Life will go on. I ain't mad. I'm just getting ready.

  5. #40
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,073
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

    I ain't mad. I'm just getting ready.

    OK

    Pound the winners

  6. #41
    navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-29-13
    Posts: 4,061
    Betpoints: 6554

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Angry about what? ND winning 2 games aided by the refs? Or them being over fukking rated? I'm not angry at all. I really don't care who makes the playoffs and who doesn't. I'm just calling it as i see it. ND has had the benefit of the whistle to keep them in the mix. I don't see anyone on their current schedule to upset them but I think they get the doors blown off of them once they play a team with a pulse. I'm hoping to bet pretty large if that situation arises. If they somehow win and I lose a large wager, oh well. Life will go on. I ain't mad. I'm just getting ready.
    They also beat Michigan who is pretty damn good. I donít think Notre Dame is overrated. I think they got a really good team, particularly on defense . But theyíre not as good as Bama or Clemson. Had a couple close calls with Wimbush as qb, but Book a much better passer and gives them better shots at winning.

  7. #42
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Season over Ohio st

  8. #43
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    I see that the dummies are out in force in here. How stupid can you fools get? Why do you continue to post when it is so obvious that you know NOTHING about College Football. If you bothered to read what other people post, you would have been warned about Ohio State. I told you people that there were reports of dissention amongst the team, and Urban was in the center of it. If you watched Meyer's facial expressions last night, it was as if he expected this to happen.

    Next, Notre Dame is home free if they win out. The Irish play their last 5 games in 5 different cities. This week it is Navy in (of all places) San Diego. Then they go to Evanston IL to face Northwestern followed by a home game against Florida State, a trip to Yankee Stadium to play Syracuse, and a trip to L.A. to play USC. Win and they are in. They will be favored by double digit in every game with the possible exception of the USC game. If you losers do not like it, take a f**king hike.

    I also told you losers that the Big 10 was way over rated this season. Now they will really have to scramble to get a team into the playoff. Ohio State is OUT, no matter what they do. People who vote will not forget Meyer and his B.S. suspension. Michigan still must play Penn State and home, and Ohio State in Columbus. Iowa goes to Penn State this week. Everyone else already has two or more losses.

    The SEC probably will not get two teams into the Playoffs this season. Florida, Georgia and Kentucky all have a loss. One of those 3 teams may finish the regular season with a loss, but then they must beat Alabama in the CC game, and unless the team that ends up with 1 loss in the East is Georgia, that is not going to happen. LSU hosts Alabama in two weeks. They must win or they are finished. Alabama looks like the best team of any team by far this season, but you never know. There has not been an undefeated NCAA Champion since 2013.

    Clemson should be home free. Their toughest game remaining in their regular season schedule may be at Boston College (5-2). The Coastal Conference will offer little opposition in the CC game.

    So the way things stand now, we have Alabama #1, Clemson #2, Notre Dame #3, and whomever you like at #4. It matters not. Just for the Hell of it I would love to see Washington State finish at #4. Then they play Alabama and the Tide cover the 27 1/2 point spread by winning 79-51.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 10-21-18 at 12:18 PM.

  9. #44
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Big daddy q seems to know what he is talking about

  10. #45
    dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-11
    Posts: 924
    Betpoints: 9993

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I see that the dummies are out in force in here. How stupid can you fools get? Why do you continue to post when it is so obvious that you know NOTHING about College Football. If you bothered to read what other people post, you would have been warned about Ohio State. I told you people that there were reports of dissention amongst the team, and Urban was in the center of it. If you watched Meyer's facial expressions last night, it was as if he expected this to happen.

    Next, Notre Dame is home free if they win out. The Irish play their last 5 games in 5 different cities. This week it is Navy in (of all places) San Diego. Then they go to Evanston IL to face Northwestern followed by a home game against Florida State, a trip to Yankee Stadium to play Syracuse, and a trip to L.A. to play USC. Win and they are in. They will be favored by double digit in every game with the possible exception of the USC game. If you losers do not like it, take a f**king hike.

    I also told you losers that the Big 10 was way over rated this season. Now they will really have to scramble to get a team into the playoff. Ohio State is OUT, no matter what they do. People who vote will not forget Meyer and his B.S. suspension. Michigan still must play Penn State and home, and Ohio State in Columbus. Iowa goes to Penn State this week. Everyone else already has two or more losses.

    The SEC probably will not get two teams into the Playoffs this season. Florida, Georgia and Kentucky all have a loss. One of those 3 teams may finish the regular season with a loss, but then they must beat Alabama in the CC game, and unless the team that ends up with 1 loss in the East is Georgia, that is not going to happen. LSU hosts Alabama in two weeks. They must win or they are finished. Alabama looks like the best team of any team by far this season, but you never know. There has not been an undefeated NCAA Champion since 2013.

    Clemson should be home free. Their toughest game remaining in their regular season schedule may be at Boston College (5-2). The Coastal Conference will offer little opposition in the CC game.

    So the way things stand now, we have Alabama #1, Clemson #2, Notre Dame #3, and whomever you like at #4. It matters not. Just for the Hell of it I would love to see Washington State finish at #4. Then they play Alabama and the Tide cover the 27 1/2 point spread by winning 79-51.
    Cut the jokes dude. You're a got damn liar. In one of your other rants you were talking about how as a program OSU was far superior to Purdue. Bottom line is you're a damn liar and Urban Meyer can't coach!
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave dmncnlou 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  11. #46
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,073
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

    I see that the dummies are out in force in here.


    Sammy checking in...


    OSU #11

  12. #47
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 17,065
    Betpoints: 8598

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm hoping ND makes the playoff so I can fukking unload against their overrated asses. They should have lost to Pitt and Vandy if there were fair refs. Totally corrupt in South Bend.

    I'd love to see UCF get in just to piss off a lot of people.

    Mac...That's typical in South Bend. The bounces and the refs always go with the Irish.
    Must be some hocus-pocus going on in that cavern grotto on that campus or gold flakes falling
    off the Dome into zebras pockets.
    Sufferin' succotash.
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #48
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Notre Dame can still lose there are always upsets every week

  14. #49
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,996
    Betpoints: 255

    Any remember when Ohio St played Clemson 2 years ago and they didn't score? That will be Notre Dame this year if they let them in. They will get mauled.

  15. #50
    jgj311
    jgj311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-09-16
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 412

    I looked at this pretty closely when the new rankings came out. Ohio St isn't out just yet, but they have no doubt made a playoff berth a lot harder on themselves. I believe there's 11 teams left that can make the playoffs, with Ohio St being the last team. Most of this will settle itself and Ohio St doesn't need as much help to get back in as we think.

    There's currently 4 SEC teams in front of them. Two of them play each other this week, and the other two play each other the week after. Don't think it matters who wins FLA-UGA for the Buckeyes, but they will probably be rooting for Bama to beat LSU in Death Valley next week. If that happens, then Ohio St probably needs Bama to go on and win the SEC Championship. This moves them up three spots. Then of course the Buckeyes have the big rivalry game at home against Michigan to close the season. I think Michigan is the better team personally, but Ohio St is certainly capable of winning this at home. That would move them back up over Michigan and UCF since the committee doesn't want to recognize them.

    Now we're down to the Top 6. Two of them are Texas and Oklahoma, who if neither get knocked off, would still have to play in the Big 12 Championship. Personally, I think one of them might get knocked off before then but even if they don't, that's one more out of the way.

    Finally, we have the other undefeateds Clemson and Notre Dame. Unless Oklahoma and Texas both crack before the Big 12 Championship, they will probably need one of these teams to fall. I think any loss in a game left on either schedule could get the Buckeyes back in it, the teams left they both have to face are rather weak. Personally, I really believe one of them (I'm leaning towards ND here) will lose before the end of the season. There's certainly a few trap games capable of providing this.

    While Ohio St definitely needs a little help now, it's not quite as catastrophic as we might've made it out to be immediately after the Purdue loss. One other big upset and Bama dominating could be all it takes.

  16. #51
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,964
    Betpoints: 5167

    UCF has ZERO shot of making playoff, cut that shit out now. Notre Dame will be in if they win out, as will Clemson and of course Bama. As for fourth team, probably Ohio State or Michigan if either win out. Pac-12 is garbage and not high on defenseless Big 12 either. If Notre Dame loses a game, it would open the door for Oklahoma.

  17. #52
    72nova
    72nova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-07-12
    Posts: 52
    Betpoints: 18733

    O.S. was the last leg of my 5 team mixed parlay 175 to win 946. It was on the money line too. All they had to do was win the game.

  18. #53
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,199
    Betpoints: 13359

    Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    They also beat Michigan who is pretty damn good. I don’t think Notre Dame is overrated. I think they got a really good team, particularly on defense . But they’re not as good as Bama or Clemson. Had a couple close calls with Wimbush as qb, but Book a much better passer and gives them better shots at winning.
    Michigan is a much better team today than to start the season. Replay this game next week and I think Michigan wins easily. It's all speculation of course but I don't think ND is all that good. Now, on any given day they could beat any team, including Bama but I see them as being overrated.

  19. #54
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,964
    Betpoints: 5167

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Michigan is a much better team today than to start the season. Replay this game next week and I think Michigan wins easily. It's all speculation of course but I don't think ND is all that good. Now, on any given day they could beat any team, including Bama but I see them as being overrated.
    I don't think Notre Dame is a legit top 10 team and they are definitely out of a playoff spot if they lose a game. But they are also definitely in if they go undefeated.

  20. #55
    navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-29-13
    Posts: 4,061
    Betpoints: 6554

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Michigan is a much better team today than to start the season. Replay this game next week and I think Michigan wins easily. It's all speculation of course but I don't think ND is all that good. Now, on any given day they could beat any team, including Bama but I see them as being overrated.
    Come on man. Now youre starting to sound like just a hater. Notre Dame beat Michigan with Brandon Wimbush LOL. They are 10 times better with Book playing than Wimbush. Today Notre Dame actually probably wins by more than the first week. I think you donít take into account how good their defense really is. They are gonna crucify my Middies this Saturday.

  21. #56
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Cut the jokes dude. You're a got damn liar. In one of your other rants you were talking about how as a program OSU was far superior to Purdue. Bottom line is you're a damn liar and Urban Meyer can't coach!
    You have a problem arsehole? How much money have you lost and do not tell me that you have won because that is a bunch of B.S. You come in here screaming like a f**king maniac. Just like your buddy Mac4Lyfe. Two pea's in a pod. Two losers out of many in here. Two wusses who are afraid to make a wager because they will lose their school lunch money. Someone get the little boy a happy meal.

First 12
Top