2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Braves +1.5 Kershaw eats ass in playoffs
    Can’t do it, braves look overmatched imo. A soft tossing jap just shit all over them just being left handed, braves w crappy record vs lhp. In fairness to kershaw he has lost plenty of playoff games vs cards back in the day where he pitch plenty solid but got no support and they kept trotting him back out inning after inning while cards were taking incredible abs, cards have always had the formula for having success vs him. Seriously doubt the braves do, plus this doyer offense just way more stacked than they used to be in his losses..

if you wanna fade kershaw I think the over is a much better option, I see very little chance anibal gonna shut lad down. Don’t care how solid he been, don’t buy it.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-05-18 at 07:41 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    My bad, Marquez is pitching game 3. I'm fine with that, he's better than the crap Colorado put on the mound last two games. Colorado much better at Coors and hit lefties.
    Good chance I’ll be on milw again or over, no way I bet rox any game this series.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I think pressure is finally off Kershaw. No longer mr cy young, not even the pressure of being the ace of the staff. I think he does just fine tonight.

2daBank

Luke voit has been a freaking stud since joining yanks! I’m happy for him cause seemed like a truely great kid but man it kills me cards had no room for him but then saw fit to bring back Fat Adams! Lol. Had we had voit’s sept production instead of fat boys minimal contributions we would be in playoffs over shitbag rox!! Sad state of the cards these days
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-05-18 at 07:40 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I think pressure is finally off Kershaw. No longer mr cy young, not even the pressure of being the ace of the staff. I think he does just fine tonight.
    agreed. As I said gotta be crazy to be in braves imo. If you really think kershaw gets hit then the over a no brainer. Actually like over anyways, think lad scores 5+.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Do any of the dogs win?
    This why I hate playoffs, not only do favs tend to dominate lot of years but they also juiced out the ass.. I refuse to play a fav above -150 in reg season and honestly favs in general incredibly rare for me in reg season (occasionally I play 2 team parlays w favs) as there is simply no need! Unfortunately in the playoffs you really have no choice if you wanna bet, playoffs pretty much like nfl reg season for me, entertainment degenerate action only. Lol..

First 12