phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

The dolphins are leading the division

Let me savor this week as I may need to wait 10 years for this to happen again

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

lol.. lets simmer down a bit

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Let me savor this week as I may need to wait 10 years for this to happen again
    they will win the division. it is weak now with the patriots finally on the downslide. it all started with bill not getting his way by trading brady and keeping jimmy g. everything started coming apart at the seams after that. too many to list here but along with not signing veteran players who still had a couple of good years left and poor drafting decisions along with suspensions, injuries, brady skipping OTA's to placate his aging nagging wife, gronk contract issues and an owner who seems somewhat reticent about his desire to keep winning. he would rather keep brady and lose than trade the face of the franchise away, so he didn't.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    they will win the division. it is weak now with the patriots finally on the downslide. it all started with bill not getting his way by trading brady and keeping jimmy g. everything started coming apart at the seams after that. too many to list here but along with not signing veteran players who still had a couple of good years left and poor drafting decisions along with suspensions, injuries, brady skipping OTA's to placate his aging nagging wife, gronk contract issues and an owner who seems somewhat reticent about his desire to keep winning. he would rather keep brady and lose than trade the face of the franchise away, so he didn't.
    You're an idiot. Dolphins downfall starts this week against the raiders.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Dolphins beating up on a couple of scrub teams, and its week 2

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Lol they barely beat 2 trash teams

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

While I am thrilled as the Dolphins have always been my team, I don't feel very confident that they'll stay at the top very long.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Lol they barely beat 2 trash teams
    they beat tenn at home who were regarded pre-season having a legitimate shot at a playoff berth. then went on the road and beat a jets team (not well regarded) who destroyed a detroit team on the road in week 1. you can only play the games that the league schedules for you. miami not a great team but have hungrier players than the patriots have. i know it's early but you have to be ahead of the curve betting wise. i am 1-0-1 undocumented fading the patriots (bought the 1/2 vs houston) and detroit will have no problem covering sunday vs. these has beens. you seem to forget that teams that lose the superbowl generally do not do well the next season.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    While I am thrilled as the Dolphins have always been my team, I don't feel very confident that they'll stay at the top very long.
    no one to challenge them. patriots will fall 2 games behind and it will probably come down to both of them 9-6 going into final week.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We got the rookies here tonight

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I just looked at the rest of the schedule. They might win 7 games total

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I just looked at the rest of the schedule. They might win 7 games total
    they beat oak, chi, det, jets and buff@ home. split with NE and beat buff on the road for 9 wins. that is not a tough schedule.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Oakland is a loss.
    They will lose to Jets.

Kermit

I play in a 2 QB fantasy league and have Cousins, Carr, and Tannehill. Cousins is a given, but not sure between Carr and Tannehill this week.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I play in a 2 QB fantasy league and have Cousins, Carr, and Tannehill. Cousins is a given, but not sure between Carr and Tannehill this week.
    no brainer. tannehill

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

Guys I know this will not last we are a 5-6 win team same as most years that's why I said let me savor this week while we are in first, not this whole season

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oakland is a loss.
    They will lose to Jets.
    anything is possible. i suppose beating them on the road gives the edge to jets down in miami. unlikely but possible. oakland is on a par with them. but ten o'clock game for a team that traveled the week before and lost at the buzzer may not be a plus for oakland here. oakland 0-2 PF32 PA 53 mia 2-0 PF 47 PA 32. those stats are not meaningless coupled with the cross country 10am start (for oak) here.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Guys I know this will not last we are a 5-6 win team same as most years that's why I said let me savor this week while we are in first, not this whole season
    not very confident about your team. why can't they turn it around like many teams have done in the past after a few bad seasons. NE no matter what anyone says is not as good as they have been this century. this week is a key one for the fish. they win this and get NE up there. major turning point early in the season that one will be.

ikid2groove415

they beat tenn at home who were regarded pre-season having a legitimate shot at a playoff berth. then went on the road and beat a jets team (not well regarded) who destroyed a detroit team on the road in week 1. you can only play the games that the league schedules for you. miami not a great team but have hungrier players than the patriots have. i know it's early but you have to be ahead of the curve betting wise. i am 1-0-1 undocumented fading the patriots (bought the 1/2 vs houston) and detroit will have no problem covering sunday vs. these has beens. you seem to forget that teams that lose the superbowl generally do not do well the next season.
    You honestly believe the jets are good? I love darnold and he will be a stud - but come on? Tannahill is a fruad

Kermit

no brainer. tannehill
    That is who I have in right now.

Last edited by Kermit; 09-18-18 at 08:54 PM.

unusialsusp5

You honestly believe the jets are good? I love darnold and he will be a stud - but come on? Tannahill is a fruad
    i don't believe the jets are good. miami will thump them down there. lakerboy said the jets will beat miami down there. the jets appeared to be improved after one game which is foolish but miami beat them as 3 pt underdogs. so can that be considered an upset. when the jets go to miami they will be 6 point underdogs. jury still out on darnold. didn't look at his stats vs mia. checking now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Every game is tough in the NFL there’s no such thing as looking at the schedule and knowing how they’re going to do

ikid2groove415

i don't believe the jets are good. miami will thump them down there. lakerboy said the jets will beat miami down there. the jets appeared to be improved after one game which is foolish but miami beat them as 3 pt underdogs. so can that be considered an upset. when the jets go to miami they will be 6 point underdogs. jury still out on darnold. didn't look at his stats vs mia. checking now.
    I bet they won’t be a point 6 point dog - what are you smoking? Max 3 point because of the home field

ikid2groove415

Miami offense isn’t good - they ain’t blowing teams out - Case closed !!

unusialsusp5

Miami offense isn’t good - they ain’t blowing teams out - Case closed !!
    case closed. they will beat oakland 24-13. not a blowout but decisive like their first 2 games. look, it's all conjecture if you know what that means.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Only week 2.. Relax.. Long way to go.. I'm a bit of a Fins fan back to the Dan Marino days and Run Ricky Run.... Hope they can hold...

unusialsusp5

I bet they won’t be a point 6 point dog - what are you smoking? Max 3 point because of the home field
    you can bet it now it is miami -4 vs jets mid season. so you are more correct than i on that.

ikid2groove415

case closed. they will beat oakland 24-13. not a blowout but decisive like their first 2 games. look, it's all conjecture if you know what that means.
    Oakland got there own problems - seems like gruden wants 2 rebuild the whole team - game is a coin- flip

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Only week 2.. Relax.. Long way to go.. I'm a bit of a Fins fan back to the Dan Marino days and Run Ricky Run.... Hope they can hold...
    we know. just jabbering back and forth on a tuesday which is a day that goes nowhere. fun to speculate. that AFC east is really weak though. NE with about 14 titles out of 15 will be difficult to oust no doubt. there was a stretch where miami dominated NE down there. even brady has had problems there.

ikid2groove415

you can bet it now it is miami -4 vs jets mid season. so you are more correct than i on that.
    History shows a west-coast team going out east Is never good - Honestly Oakland hung with the rams untill Donald roll on Carr knee and they should of beating Denver - so Miami gets 3 point for being at home and u tack on another 1 point for a west-coast team
    Playing in a early eastern time zone 10 AM-

unusialsusp5

Oakland got there own problems - seems like gruden wants 2 rebuild the whole team - game is a coin- flip
    tough for me since i only bet underdogs. i am forced to pass on this tilt. that traveling and playing early after a tough road loss would concern me playing oakland +3. we'll see.

ikid2groove415

[QUOTE=unusialsusp5;28057387]tough for me since i only bet underdogs. i am forced to pass on this tilt. that traveling and playing early after a tough road loss would concern me playing oakland +3. we'll see.[/QUOTE
    Don’t forget the hot and humid weather? I know Oakland is a desperate for a win - Doesn’t mean they get it here ? Under might be the play here - Raiders defense haven’t been
    Bad without Mack -

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Every game is tough in the NFL there’s no such thing as looking at the schedule and knowing how they’re going to do
    primarily only looking at this week's games betting wise. we are just speculating on how the season may go, not knowing. but there is a such thing. there is no such thing as the law of averages which you throw out there now and then.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^^Raiders are better then I thought they would be under the new system even though they are 0-2.. Last game they showed me something even in the loss... I think they will start winning games now..

They play hard under Chucky on both sides of the ball.. Getting better with every game now.. I'll be betting on the Raiders from this point forward, they may beat the Dolphins next game...

unusialsusp5

[QUOTE=ikid2groove415;28057393]
    tough for me since i only bet underdogs. i am forced to pass on this tilt. that traveling and playing early after a tough road loss would concern me playing oakland +3. we'll see.[/QUOTE
    Don’t forget the hot and humid weather? I know Oakland is a desperate for a win - Doesn’t mean they get it here ? Under might be the play here - Raiders defense haven’t been
    Bad without Mack -
    weather a factor as always. i do not bet totals. way too frustrating. everyone seems to bet overs so they can win their bet late in 3rd quarter. you bet totals and all you do is watch the clock. i only bet underdogs that i think can win the game outright. oakland doesn't qualify in this case. detroit does though.

12 Last