1. #36
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    9/27

    UNC +17.5

    looks almost too easy. unc averaging 25 first downs and over 425 total yards last 2 meetings. last 2 close games and under. gotta hold mia to under 200 yds rushing and force them to pass.

  2. #37
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,544
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    9/27

    UNC +17.5

    looks almost too easy. unc averaging 25 first downs and over 425 total yards last 2 meetings. last 2 close games and under. gotta hold mia to under 200 yds rushing and force them to pass.
    We are talking about the same UNC that lost to East Carolina by 22 points, right?

  3. #38
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    We are talking about the same UNC that lost to East Carolina by 22 points, right?
    yes negative nancy. did u watch the bills last week? new week, new game.

  4. #39
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,589
    Betpoints: 4317

    UNC played a good cal team tough on the road.


    Who knows what team shows up.

    But that's why they are getting 18.

  5. #40
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    9/29

    syr +25.5
    tem +13
    army +7.5

  6. #41
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Teaser (5 Picks)

    +110

    This is a Sweetheart TeaserSweetheart College Football 13 points +110


    Texas Tech (#25) 3.5
    +16.5
    Syracuse 25
    +38
    Temple 12
    +25
    Army 7.5
    +20.5
    Virginia 6
    +19

  7. #42
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    9/29

    syr +25.5
    tem +13
    army +7.5
    going 3-0 there.

    adding:

    neb +3.5
    nw +16

  8. #43
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Teaser

    Teaser (5 Picks)

    +110
    This is a Sweetheart TeaserSweetheart College Football 13 points +110


    Over 68
    +55
    Georgia (#2) -30
    -17
    Oklahoma (#6) -21.5
    -8.5
    Nebraska 3.5
    +16.5
    Central Florida (#13) -13.5
    -0.5


  9. #44
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    going 3-0 there.

    adding:

    neb +3.5
    nw +16
    nebraska really sucks. n'western taking care of business.

    adding;

    byu +17.5

  10. #45
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Iím on BYU as well, just seems like a ton of points for couple teams that donít put up bunches.

  11. #46
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m on BYU as well, just seems like a ton of points for couple teams that don’t put up bunches.

    listening to herbie and the guys saying they won't be able to move the ball at all. i checked all stats. nothing so impressive about washington to me that they can;t compete. i'm glad the line is where it is. gl to us.

  12. #47
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,434
    Betpoints: 100836

    LOL this racist fool Kingdumb out of nowhere started claiming in a thread that white people are disproportionately pedophiles and incestuous because...wait for it...that's what he saw on tv shows

    Once he was shown actual data and fbi reports which said the opposite he took a dirt nap for awhile and now has come back as some sort of zombie troll stumbling around the forum calling everyone else a racist
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  13. #48
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL this racist fool Kingdumb out of nowhere started claiming in a thread that white people are disproportionately pedophiles and incestuous because...wait for it...that's what he saw on tv shows

    Once he was shown actual data and fbi reports which said the opposite he took a dirt nap for awhile and now has come back as some sort of zombie troll stumbling around the forum calling everyone else a racist
    no one cares what you say. you have been going with this for months. you know i don't pay you attention so you try and follow me here. i have no shame of anything. i don't bother anyone who doesn't bother me. u wanna be racist towards me, i dish the same. no hiding here little boy. you can't win against me. yet you try. poor boy. if you had better intellect like you assumed maybe you could use wit instead of silly emojis.

  14. #49
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,434
    Betpoints: 100836

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    no one cares what you say. you have been going with this for months. you know i don't pay you attention so you try and follow me here. i have no shame of anything. i don't bother anyone who doesn't bother me. u wanna be racist towards me, i dish the same. no hiding here little boy. you can't win against me. yet you try. poor boy. if you had better intellect like you assumed maybe you could use wit instead of silly emojis.
    LOL bunch of nonsense and everyone knows it. I made a thread about the Louisville game and you came in with your zombie racism claims

    Make a change Kingdumb. Ignorant, trolling, and racist is a bad way for you to go through life
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  15. #50
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL bunch of nonsense and everyone knows it. I made a thread about the Louisville game and you came in with your zombie racism claims

    Make a change dlowilly. Ignorant, trolling, and racist is a bad way for you to go through life
    fixed it for you. everyone here knows you dude. you can't flip who you are on me. and clogging my thread in desperation. i mean cmon. why does this mean so much to you. it was over an hour ago. you hate that i own you and you feel the need to find a small victory in any way possible. its not gonna work dude. think you the first?? you are definitely the worst. can't you find an entertaining game or something other than me that entertains you. it's flattering and all, but dude let my nuts go please.

  16. #51
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,434
    Betpoints: 100836

    You sure do post to me and follow me around a lot for not paying attention to me

    Ur a silly racist zombie troll who's only strategy is to quote and edit posts. LOL
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  17. #52
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You sure do post to me and follow me around a lot for not paying attention to me

    Ur a silly racist zombie troll who's only strategy is to quote and edit posts. LOL

    yawn. u win willy. will you go away now if i say that?? u made your comments now you just want arguments. you are repeating yourself like a fukkin parrot. my girl lets shit go quicker than you do.

  18. #53
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 9,583
    Betpoints: 4972

    10/6

    ind +27.5
    md +17.5
    van +25.5

First 12
Top