2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cards plays for Saturday night

Gant mostly fb/change which outta make coors less a problem for him. I’d think Hudson would piggy back him tonight and pitch 2 innings or so if need be. His power stuff should play fine here. Don’t think Shildt will leave gant out there for more than 3 runs, kinda expect him to be in 4th or 5th when that happens. Then Hudson get them thru 7th at that point I’d say rox have 4.

I like Marquez chances of limiting us. I came up w 6+ 2-3 runs. Really lean under here but don’t trust either pen in 8th-9th tonight w hicks and Norris both going yesterday (if Norris pitches another game this series he will give up a few imo). Far as rox pen cards showed all series in stl they could get to them.

Im looking at 1st 5 under 6 just assuming if gant does start to give it up in 3rd or 4th Shildt will be quick to follow up w rested Hudson. Think Marquez holds cards to 2 thru 5. So 3-2 or 4-2 rox after 5 imo (just hope cards don’t get 3).

I hate the -115 price tag on rox ff -.5 but for me that a 2.5x play as I see this being 4-2 rox prob into the 6th at least. So imo rox ff strongest play on this game.

The FF UNDER 6 is a close second but I could see this pushing or if cards plate 1 more than I have it at it pushes so just 1x on the ff under (little of that the -115 price as I prefer my totals at ev or better!).

Rox ff -.5
    Under 6 ff

Imo those offer the most value on this game. If you watching and live betting I think the 8th and 9th could be real interesting and why I’m play ff under instead of game..

Gl everyone and have a great night whatever you may be doing!!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Sounds good man. I tailed the under ff.

Good luck.

2daBank

Oh and 1 more thing. Why the penetrate the ravens dogs? Better qb rotation, and harbaugh owns the preseason. Trust me I’m no expert on nfl period let alone stupid ass preseason but I know when you get the best preseason coach, with the better team, playing some bums, why not take the +115??? I am! Lol

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh and 1 more thing. Why the penetrate the ravens dogs? Better qb rotation, and harbaugh owns the preseason. Trust me I’m no expert on nfl period let alone stupid ass preseason but I know when you get the best preseason coach, with the better team, playing some bums, why not take the +115??? I am! Lol
    Agree

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Sounds good man. I tailed the under ff.

Good luck.
    I actually like the rox ff better, I think they both solid but imo if one pitcher does give it up and cost the under it would be gant not Marquez. If it wasn’t for fact Shildt has shown a lot of balls and willingness to yank a guy super early if he struggling and trust that pen I prob would have skipped the total. But my feeling is if gant starts giving it up anytime between the 3rd and 5th he will get a quick hook as this manager unlike matheny understands how to play to win these games! (Have I mentioned how happy I am matheny gone!! Lol)..

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

took pk instead of -0.5
    looking good, freerolling for the ml

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Nice on the under ff

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

👍💰👍

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    👍💰👍
    JJ find some pussy for fukk sakes

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Met JJ have to say honestly guy is legit and down to earth. Glad he came this year.