1. #1
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,785
    Betpoints: 2114

    New Mexico St +4

    gonna be an ugly backdoor cover...

  2. #2
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,912
    Betpoints: 49825

    if that's your take, why not live bet them when they are down double digits?

  3. #3
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,466
    Betpoints: 8976

    The whole SBR panel just basically said to bet Wyoming and lay the points. Fukk!

  4. #4
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,785
    Betpoints: 2114

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    if that's your take, why not live bet them when they are down double digits?
    ill be drunk and balls deep in my girl by that time if you must know.

  5. #5
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,785
    Betpoints: 2114

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The whole SBR panel just basically said to bet Wyoming and lay the points. Fukk!
    yea. don't really see their angle on it to be honest. I have my reasons.
    that New Mexico st offensive line is pretty stout. should keep it close and low scoring. a lot more running than people think.. under also looks good.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 08-25-18 at 02:15 PM.

  6. #6
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,778
    Betpoints: 215

    You should only bet teams that can win. Praying for a backdoor cover is not a good strategy.

  7. #7
    Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-10
    Posts: 2,583
    Betpoints: 84

    I’m on NMSU. Thinking NMSU wins outright.

  8. #8
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,785
    Betpoints: 2114

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You should only bet teams that can win. Praying for a backdoor cover is not a good strategy.
    You must be new to New Mexico st football

  9. #9
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,319
    Betpoints: 1678

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    yea. don't really see their angle on it to be honest. I have my reasons.
    that New Mexico st offensive line is pretty stout. should keep it close and low scoring. a lot more running than people think.. under also looks good.
    "low scoring" wunderdog agrees with you. his free pick is under in this game, of course, I am pretty sure he had NE as a free pick also. I am going to make a small wager on the under, just for fun and some early action, get my feet wet.

  10. #10
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    Was planning the under until I saw the o/u. Like both teams but like Wyoming more than 4 points more.

  11. #11
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,893
    Betpoints: 13724

    Feng made a good point. QB Allen may wind up being way over-rated. His absence may be negligible...which would make Wyom cheap here.

  12. #12
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2696

    From the studying I've done on this game it looks like Wyoming is overrated by some insiders not to mention you never want to bet an inexperienced QB and lay points

    Still a tough call but value is on New Mexico

    Good luck Shocka

  13. #13
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Feng made a good point. QB Allen may wind up being way over-rated. His absence may be negligible...which would make Wyom cheap here.
    they were good despite of him

  14. #14
    Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-29-06
    Posts: 6,880
    Betpoints: 10670

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    if that's your take, why not live bet them when they are down double digits?
    What if Nms goes up double digits?

    im with the op here NMS +4.5

  15. #15
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    I took NMS ml and another bet on the over

    I see turnovers coming from forced passing

Top