1. #1
    Chi_archie
    FORUM REINSTATEMENT OVERSIGHT TEAM
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,042
    Betpoints: 2251

    Hard Knocks 2018 Cleveland Browns Viewing Thread

    watching first episode now.

    will be very interesting to see the Josh Gordon stuff play out in almost real time.

    First impressions the GM John Dorsey is like some of the early morning dudes I see shooting the shit naked or in towels in the locker room at my gym, does not seem like a GM. I hope to see some interactions between this old throw back dude and Paul Depodesta the money ball dude.

    Baker Mayfield seems soft and fat.

    Why does Carl Nassib think banks pay 10% interest per year?

    Jarvis Landry seems to have some sick skills
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  2. #2
    5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 47,687
    Betpoints: 129

    Getting ready to watch this morning

    Watching Dan Patrick make fun of that guy about interest right now. Lol

  3. #3
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 9,355
    Betpoints: 28

    All I remember from hard knocks was that a few idiots here fell for the jameis winston sell, fell hard. Hook line and sinker
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  4. #4
    Waterstpub87
    Life-Style Arbitrage
    Waterstpub87's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 3,721
    Betpoints: 613

    also laughed at that guy thinking he was getting 10% in a savings account.

    It is like watching a slow motion car wreck. For all their hype and hope, they are still not winning more than 3 games. It will be a long year in the mistake by the lake
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  5. #5
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 25,935
    Betpoints: 277

    The Browns

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    i like hue jackson he seems like a nice guy really sucks about his family, but some people aren't made to be head coaches think browns would be better off with haley as the head coach or gregg williams
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  7. #7
    Chi_archie
    FORUM REINSTATEMENT OVERSIGHT TEAM
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 62,042
    Betpoints: 2251

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i like hue jackson he seems like a nice guy really sucks about his family, but some people aren't made to be head coaches think browns would be better off with haley as the head coach or gregg williams
    totally agree. it was pretty intense seeing Jackson try so hard to fight through emotions, but then break down in office for just a few brief moments.

    interesting Haley (and some other coaches) vs Jackson in the footage where they talk about guys taking practices off for preventative medical stuff.


    Jackson pretty much said, i'm the Head Coach, I make the decisions. deal with it.... in a nicer way


    Hope to see more of that dynamic behind the scenes as it develops
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  8. #8
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    totally agree. it was pretty intense seeing Jackson try so hard to fight through emotions, but then break down in office for just a few brief moments.

    interesting Haley (and some other coaches) vs Jackson in the footage where they talk about guys taking practices off for preventative medical stuff.


    Jackson pretty much said, i'm the Head Coach, I make the decisions. deal with it.... in a nicer way


    Hope to see more of that dynamic behind the scenes as it develops
    i really liked jarvis landrys speech
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  9. #9
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 9,355
    Betpoints: 28

    Baker seems like a fraud, not as bad as jameis was last yr but still full of phony sht.

    Tyrod Taylor has more natural skill than mayfield will ever have. Maybe not the best at reading thru progressions but he gives them the best chance to win
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  10. #10
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Baker seems like a fraud, not as bad as jameis was last yr but still full of phony sht.

    Tyrod Taylor has more natural skill than mayfield will ever have. Maybe not the best at reading thru progressions but he gives them the best chance to win
    tyrod has a weak arm he's a game manager not a guy who will lead u to the superbowl
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #11
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 9,355
    Betpoints: 28

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    tyrod has a weak arm he's a game manager not a guy who will lead u to the superbowl
    His deep ball is pretty good. We watching the same game film?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  12. #12
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,401
    Betpoints: 8475

    Tyrod the fraud

    Baker the faker

    That’s way too easy, bad sign for the Browns
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/18/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  13. #13
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    His deep ball is pretty good. We watching the same game film?
    i'm just going by what i have seen from him the last few years, guy has a weak arm and not very accurate misses alot of throws short arms it, guy is a game manager a nice fill in for a year til baker takes over
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  14. #14
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 9,355
    Betpoints: 28

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'm just going by what i have seen from him the last few years, guy has a weak arm and not very accurate misses alot of throws short arms it, guy is a game manager a nice fill in for a year til baker takes over
    He's never had pass catchers like Landry and dez/gordon. His best pass catcher in Buffalo was their tight end. Better deep ball than baker will ever have
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave shadymcgrady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #15
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 42,157
    Betpoints: 6548

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'm just going by what i have seen from him the last few years, guy has a weak arm and not very accurate misses alot of throws short arms it, guy is a game manager a nice fill in for a year til baker takes over
    Tyrod really didn't have any playmakers to throw the ball to. He's making some great long throws in camp, most likely because he feels more confident with the skill level on the Browns. The Browns are loaded with talent with Landry, Gordan, Calloway, Chubb. The only question is whether Gordon and Calloway can stop fukking up off the field. On the field both of those guys are beastly along with Landry. It can be a great season if they get their shit together. If they're suspended for any length of time it could be a long season.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/18/2021


  16. #16
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 42,157
    Betpoints: 6548

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Baker seems like a fraud, not as bad as jameis was last yr but still full of phony sht.
    Mayfield is having a great camp already. He's learning the plays quickly and is very accurate. He's going to actually push Tyrod, which is a good thing.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/18/2021


  17. #17
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 12,025
    Betpoints: 1184

    Tyrod Taylor is a poor men’s Alex Smith - dez Bryant is wash up

  18. #18
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 9,355
    Betpoints: 28

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Mayfield is having a great camp already. He's learning the plays quickly and is very accurate. He's going to actually push Tyrod, which is a good thing.
    They will push each other and the ultimate result will be good fo the Browns and the fans

    Baker will be a successful qb in the league more than likely. He has what it takes in between the ears, I just think he's a bit of a fraud and lacks the elite talent that guys like luck and cam have. He's a lesser version of Matt Ryan at best
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


Top