SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 of the best betting angles in sports....

Is betting against a team coming off a 10+ game winning streak after the lose their first game +EV no matter what sport.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This thread would have been better yesterday.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This thread would have been better yesterday.
    Well if you followed my play you would have won.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Not sure the numbers but I agree I am big into fading a team after their long win streak gets snapped.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    Well if you followed my play you would have won.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not sure the numbers but I agree I am big into fading a team after their long win streak gets snapped.
    Some of the best value you will ever get and it don't matter which sport... It has everything to do with human reaction after winning so many mentally it takes a little tool on you then when you finally lose you lose focus for a game or 2 afterwards seen in a million times.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Given how rare 10+ game winning streaks are, I would think that the sample size would be too small to assume anything based on historical data.

SilverSpoon111

Rare but no that rare over 30+ years in all sports and all leagues i no enough that's it's a +EV for me.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Close this thread. This type of stuff belongs in the group of people who were like all i had to do was this or that in life and I would of been making millions. Honestly I dont even know why people make threads like this. This applied to Thursdays game, today is Friday. So stupid, move on.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

There is some truth to this angle. Last season I remember Man City lost after an impressive win streak breaking al kinds of records. They didnt look so motivated in the following games after the win streak came to a halt.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Close this thread. This type of stuff belongs in the group of people who were like all i had to do was this or that in life and I would of been making millions. Honestly I dont even know why people make threads like this. This applied to Thursdays game, today is Friday. So stupid, move on.
    LOL what are you talking about im talking about a betting angle and yea i no it was applied to Thursday game the game only game i posted on here and nobodys talking about making millions im talking about betting angles that are profitable you think that going to be the only 10 game winning streak there is? what a moron please do me a favor and go through this useless threads here then come back to me.

goduke

LOL what are you talking about im talking about a betting angle and yea i no it was applied to Thursday game the game only game i posted on here and nobodys talking about making millions im talking about betting angles that are profitable you think that going to be the only 10 game winning streak there is? what a moron please do me a favor and go through this useless threads here then come back to me.
    You made a thread to gloat about a pick you made yesterday because you didnt get enough attention in your other thread where you posted. This is a fact. So the truth remains that this thread is pointless. Its just for you to get your attention you so desperately need.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SilverSpoon111

It's a betting angle that can be use anytime any sport why isnt that sinking in??? And i don't care if you win people will follow anyway you seem like a bitter losing player that just keeps firing L's away day after day member since 2010 not a pro 0 betpoints What threads are you starting that are helping other people "duke"?

SilverSpoon111

Here's how it works-

Player1- Fred- Record (43-63) GL today Fred, Nice win yesterday Fred, let's keep it rolling fredster, Ok Fred i feel a run here..

Player2-Bob- Record (31-31) BOL, GL......

Player3-Skippy- Record (20-7) .........

goduke

It's a betting angle that can be use anytime any sport why isnt that sinking in??? And i don't care if you win people will follow anyway you seem like a bitter losing player that just keeps firing L's away day after day member since 2010 not a pro 0 betpoints What threads are you starting that are helping other people "duke"?
    So you are saying you made this thread today so that we could be ready for the next team to win 10 straight games and then lose one game? I will sit on the edge of my seat and wait for that moment. It'll be a glorious day. Yes this has to be the reason because it just makes so much more sense then you joined 7 days ago, posted one winner, didnt get the attention you needed to feel good inside so you made another thread hoping to get people to accept your greatness. I'm glad we cleared that up, thank you.

SilverSpoon111

1 winner? ive posted 4 road underdogs that won and looking good to be a 5th funny you keep mentioning my winners usually jealous people do this i didnt mention nothing about The Mets game yesterday in this thread so unless you were following my plays it wouldnt have even came up in the first place and i see A BUNCH of dumbass threads started on here with the same people going back in fourth in it this actually is helping people not saying your getting rich off it its a profitable angle and can be used in soccer baseball football hockey whatever and i joined 10 days ago but was a member before smart ass. No run along now keep firing away L's duke.

SilverSpoon111

Let me ask you this if i was 0-5 and made this posted this would you be in here talking your shit???????????????????????? Doubt it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Just ignore him bro, some guys don’t get enough pussy and it leads to them being douche bags on the forum., I think it a good angle and nothing wrong with you pointing it out for future reference. The thing that makes this place great (lots of traffic) sadly also the thing that sucks (lots of morons who try to ruin it for everyone!)., just do you and ignore the no pussy getting trolls!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

What in the world is going on here?

Spoons, start tracking each instance in this thread, root them out across the markets, let's see what happens.

We need results against the opener and closer for the spread and moneyline (in case one crosses zero).

Do you have a similar threshold for scoring points, perhaps a percentage above a team's rolling mean or median, to help you cross sports with an angle on Totals?

Keep track of your bets and why you made them folks, you'll be surprised what you find.

SQL guys, what do we have here regarding the second game after the 10 game win streak ends?

Let's get this thread rolling and see what we can come up with.

You never know, it could start one way, and end another...

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I picked the Golden State Warriors as I thought it'd be the easiest team to find 10+ winning streaks. You'd be 1-7 fading them (moneyline) going back to 14/15 can't guarantee that number I did it quickly. Looking at the scores I'd guess they covered most spreads also but didn't check what they were.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    I picked the Golden State Warriors as I thought it'd be the easiest team to find 10+ winning streaks. You'd be 1-7 fading them (moneyline) going back to 14/15 can't guarantee that number I did it quickly. Looking at the scores I'd guess they covered most spreads also but didn't check what they were.
    It might not be good to EVER fade GSW lol theres 1,000 of other teams out there fade anybody else but the greatest basketball team to ever step on the court.

SilverSpoon111

Just ignore him bro, some guys don’t get enough pussy and it leads to them being douche bags on the forum., I think it a good angle and nothing wrong with you pointing it out for future reference. The thing that makes this place great (lots of traffic) sadly also the thing that sucks (lots of morons who try to ruin it for everyone!)., just do you and ignore the no pussy getting trolls!!

Thanks bro

SilverSpoon111

Also in NBA i'm not talking about losing SU im talking against the spread big difference.

Mase of Base

It might not be good to EVER fade GSW lol theres 1,000 of other teams out there fade anybody else but the greatest basketball team to ever step on the court.
    Ha yeah sorry man like I said I just picked the easiest team to find data on as I was quite interested in your theory. You're right not the team to make an example of given how good they are.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I remember the year the Warriors had a shitload of wins, but if you had bet the moneyline, you didn't come out ahead.

Recent GS Warrior results could be outliers, but how many sports develop 10 game win or spread cover streaks regularly to begin with?

MLB generates them with the moneyline, NBA with spreads, but less often.

SilverSpoon111

Ha yeah sorry man like I said I just picked the easiest team to find data on as I was quite interested in your theory. You're right not the team to make an example of given how good they are.
    Just pulled up Indians in because i remeber in 2016 they went on some streaks and sure enough they had 3 stretches where they won at least 6 in a row and lost 2 in a row after the streak was snapped in all 3 and one stretch was 10+ games like i said i always bet that angle and over they years i no i have won alot more of those bets then i have lost didnt no i was going to get scolded lol.. Baseball you wanna take ML in NBA you take the spread.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I remember the year the Warriors had a shitload of wins, but if you had bet the moneyline, you didn't come out ahead.

Recent GS Warrior results could be outliers, but how many sports develop 10 game win or spread cover streaks regularly to begin with?

MLB generates them with the moneyline, NBA with spreads, but less often.

Exactly NBA spread, MLB ML

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You can find winning trends all the time. I would think if you played them the eventually go down.

You can make a case for both sides with trends if you look deep enough

Mase of Base

Just pulled up Indians in because i remeber in 2016 they went on some streaks and sure enough they had 3 stretches where they won at least 6 in a row and lost 2 in a row after the streak was snapped in all 3 and one stretch was 10+ games like i said i always bet that angle and over they years i no i have won alot more of those bets then i have lost didnt no i was going to get scolded lol.. Baseball you wanna take ML in NBA you take the spread.
    I wasn't trying to take a shot just picked an easy team that I know would of had many streaks. Cubs also would of been a winner for your theory in 2016.

SilverSpoon111

It's not so much a trend its just the human element everyone is so worried about numbers and useless stats these days that mean nothing when it comes down to it every game is different most numbers you find mean nothing everyone and there mother can find a stats this trend is all about how a human reacts to winning 10+ in a row then you lose the next game your not going to be sharp your not going to give it that little bit more effort like when your were riding the 10 game streak its just human nature to slack after such a nice run.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

There is no doubt that public perception sways all risk markets, it can lead to inefficiency.

If you don't understand why the line opens where it opens, or moves to where it moves, you will likely not see this inefficiency.

SilverSpoon111

I wasn't trying to take a shot just picked an easy team that I know would of had many streaks. Cubs also would of been a winner for your theory in 2016.

goduke

1 winner? ive posted 4 road underdogs that won and looking good to be a 5th funny you keep mentioning my winners usually jealous people do this i didnt mention nothing about The Mets game yesterday in this thread so unless you were following my plays it wouldnt have even came up in the first place and i see A BUNCH of dumbass threads started on here with the same people going back in fourth in it this actually is helping people not saying your getting rich off it its a profitable angle and can be used in soccer baseball football hockey whatever and i joined 10 days ago but was a member before smart ass. No run along now keep firing away L's duke.
    A member before. Nice to know this is a ghost account

goduke

You've been on here long enough. I'm surprised you cant see what his real motive is here. Is your hate for me stronger than the obvious?

12 Last