2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cards/reds over 11.5 +130

Should be lots of runs in this one. Bailey is a gas can who hasn’t posted a home era under 7 in any of his last 3 seasons, not a good history w this ump, and majority of cards lineup has a ops north of .900 vs him. Cards offense been pretty good since firing matheny and should get back on track here against a much worse pitcher.

On the other side Gomber making his 1st big league start and don’t expect him to have nearly the success Poncedeleon had yesterday. Reds sport the 6th best ops in majors bs lefties and Gomber mainly a 2 pitch pitcher. If he gets thru 5 with minimal damage he will have done good. Problem is once he exits it gonna leave 3+ innings of cards suspect pen. Lyons and Cecil both warmed up at various times last night so expect we see at least one these gas cans in the later innings.

Little breeze blowing out and gomber has never induced more than 40% ground balls in any of his minor league seasons, Bailey with slightly better ground ball rate but not much so think ball be flying out of the park tonight. You could pay the juice on 10.5 or sell to 11 for +105 but I’m not here to push so give me the +130 on 11.5.. gl everyone.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL da

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    GL da
    Thanks, maybe I’m being too aggressive selling a full run but I could def see a lot of crooked numbers in this one with both pitchers not inducing a lot of ground balls and slight wind blowing out in that bandbox.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

When bank speaks, I listen.

Haven't bet in a couple weeks but think I'm gonna get me some on this one.

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

R u happy with the new coach? Y did they fire matheny? U like benching Martinez?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    When bank speaks, I listen.

Haven't bet in a couple weeks but think I'm gonna get me some on this one.
    Appreciate the kind words buddy, I usually only post cards totals when I feel I have a good read on it. Really think we see a lot of runs in this one, just don’t go too crazy! it is baseball after all. Fuggin thing could turn out 3-2 or something ridiculous. lol.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Just smack the Reds and cash.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Tailing

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    R u happy with the new coach? Y did they fire matheny? U like benching Martinez?
    Happy they fired matheny, should have done it 2 years ago imo. His pen and in game management are terrible. Think he lost the clubhouse this season why they finally made the move.

Dunno if I’m happy w new guy, too soon to say.

Far as Martinez not playing as much I dunno. We need his bat in lineup but having him in hurts us defensively at 2 positions, he a terrible 1st baseman plus forces carp to 3rd where he below average as well. They really need to move him to a AL team cause he doesn’t really belong anywhere but DH. For tonight’s purposes I hope he in and think he will be since Wong on dl.
    Points Awarded:

johnnygooble gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Just smack the Reds and cash.
    If reds win I think it almost has to go over, unless some freaking miracle occurs and bailey has a good game. Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Tailing
    Hopefully i don’t let anyone down. I think both teams more than capable of scoring 6 here.

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

I am in!! Lets do this Banker!!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck banker !!....one thing that nobody talks about around here is the ground out ratio !! And it is so important...esp. on totals...sometimes it will be the deciding factor,for me,on which side to bet. You get a place like Wrigley with the wind blowing out and both pitchers have a career ground out ratio of < 1.00...the total will most likely go over...1 out of every 10 fly balls, go for a home run.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Good luck banker !!....one thing that nobody talks about around here is the ground out ratio !! And it is so important...esp. on totals...sometimes it will be the deciding factor,for me,on which side to bet. You get a place like Wrigley with the wind blowing out and both pitchers have a career ground out ratio of < 1.00...the total will most likely go over...1 out of every 10 fly balls, go for a home run.
    Definitely a factor for me in bandboxes like cincy with little breeze blowing out. Both guys with under 40% ground ball ratio leads me to believe we will see some bombs here in this one, just hope they are hit with guys on base and not solo shots, that will probably be the determining factor here. Solo shots and we won’t get there, guys on base and should get over. Neither these starters have what ya would call pinpoint control so I’d expect some walks then they have to leave one over the plate for 2-3 run bombs! In a perfect world anyways . Thanks for checking in pal.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yes Banker, aggressive, but bold.

When it moved to 10.5 I took the UNDER at -101.

The price was just right for me.

We both got our prices, too bad we can't both win.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yes Banker, aggressive, but bold.

When it moved to 10.5 I took the UNDER at -101.

The price was just right for me.

We both got our prices, too bad we can't both win.

lol. On bright side one of should win (hopefully, landing on 11 would suck a cokk! Lol).. the offenses might be worse than the starters here, reds havnt been so hot since the asb and cards bout most inconsistent offense around. These mf’ers bout to strand a runner on 3rc w less than 2 outs! God that pisses me off!!

MontrealCrw
    MontrealCrw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Slow start, let's go Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2daBank

Another total I like is the under 9 in milw at plus money. Almost always sell the half run when there a hook on totals these days.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealCrw View Post
    Slow start, let's go Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Totally expect reds runs to come later., we need cards to get to Bailey tho.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Another total I like is the under 9 in milw at plus money. Almost always sell the half run when there a hook on totals these days.
    Starters both solid enough but it as much a fade of the offenses here.

MontrealCrw

fkuk

2daBank

God I hate when teams can’t get a runner home from 3rd w less than 2 outs!!

MontrealCrw

Totally expect reds runs to come later., we need cards to get to Bailey tho.
    Yeah, Bailey is one of those pitchers, either throws a shutout or flirts with a no-hitter or bloodbath

2daBank

fkuk
    That’s ok, second time thru lineup will tell the story. Most important thing early is to make these starters throw a lot of pitches so we can get into these bottom 3rd of league pens.

2daBank

Yeah, Bailey is one of those pitchers, either throws a shutout or flirts with a no-hitter or bloodbath
    Yea, every once in awhile he comes up with a gem out of nowhere. Imagine I checked how he been with 6+ days rest like he is here but forget what I saw, doubt it was good or I wouldn’t have played it. lol.

2daBank

Gomber does have a pretty nasty curve, but he pretty much a 2 pitch pitcher so one would think reds figure him out as game goes on.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Homer Bailey what the eff. Don't kill us like this.

I cant remember the last time I saw Carpenter strikeout.

flabrah5

Gomber does have a pretty nasty curve, but he pretty much a 2 pitch pitcher so one would think reds figure him out as game goes on.
    Really just counting on the walk or error to get a guy on then a bomb. Thought we'd see a lot of that today, even with some help from the wind.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Really just counting on the walk or error to get a guy on then a bomb. Thought we'd see a lot of that today, even with some help from the wind.
    Considering both guys low ground ball rates I’d be shocked if we didn’t see some homers. Just a matter of hopefully having guys on when they come.

2daBank

jesus, 4ks 1st time thru lineup for Bailey. Hope we got that out our system, lol.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

It’s early

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    It’s early
    Way too early to stress. I strongly believe there Gonna be some crooked number innings in this one before all said and done.

2daBank

Yadi w 2 strike outs already, he rarely strikes out. Bailey start a cycle before break?

flabrah5

Yadi w 2 strike outs already, he rarely strikes out. Bailey start a cycle before break?
    That's what I'm saying. Yadi 0-2, 2 Ks vs Homer fricking Bailey. The dudes first name is Homer for crying out loud.

How can you crush my Cubbies and not take down Homer in Cincy where his ERA is higher than a kite.

flabrah5

I squared up and did FF o6 at Even odds. Parlayed o10.5 into the Marlin's though so just need 12 runs so we can all make $$

123 Last