flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Cheeeeep 🐦

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    I don't get why people feel the need to talk crap to someone about their loser when they are minding their own business? Aren't we all on the same side aka fighting Vegas?

The true degen losers love when others lose bc they can't have a winning day or week and think it's the game so justify their shit picks and big losses with "oh it happens to everyone."

Just no class with a lot of folks on this site. It's sad. No one asks them to come in and take time to type and post videos, but hey when you have no money to gamble I guess it's how you vicariously live through others.
    here's the thing. most of these people contribute NOTHING to the forums except criticism. here's what i like about banker, win or lose. i saw a very old poster contribute this another forum not too long ago and it's the nail on the head. flabrah, this coincides with what you commented and i agree with you 100%:

"I've always believed message boards and forums function best when the users police themselves to an extent.

To that point, posts like these are the worst of the Internet. They're embarrassing, and not only do they make you look like a petty, jealous infant with no life and nothing better to do than troll others online, they actively discourage exactly what forums like these are supposed to promote.
    But one thing I know about banker is that he'll always discuss how he's capped a game, why his play is what it is—and if you're asking for more, for free, from someone online that you'll never meet, you need to re-evaluate your life.
    Forget for a second that I've been on the same side as some of these losses and can tell you I absolutely believe many of them were capped well . But the individual plays are irrelevant.
    The point is, if your entire contribution to this thread is to remind a guy that he lost, as if a handicapper wouldn't know that, removing you from the thread is addition by subtraction. And if your only contribution to the site is the same, you're failing at the incredibly low bar of doing enough to justify posting here."

Banker, keep doing you, bro. It's hard to stay sucker free in a land of lollipops
    Points Awarded:

survive gave OlDirtyBaztid 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CappinTerp gave OlDirtyBaztid 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Honestly.. I'm a little more confused why bettors would rather post back and forth about their first trip to the rub & tug when there's 9 day games goin.
    Last edited by flakeandbake; 07-25-18 at 10:24 AM.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I could be like you and claim I won live betting. Of course I’d have to quit my job and move into mommies basement tho. Rather kill myself than be you. Go get some more peanut butter, your dogs hungry and your balls are dry, dog fukkin piece of shit.
    :P

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

11.5 though

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    11.5 though
    My girl said same thing, lol, I know it was a big ask but as I said in that band box and how both pitchers didn’t produce many ground balls I thought we would see lot of homers., obviously didn’t work out as cards offense has reverted back to being crap. Today’s game was much more like I was expecting from reds side anyways creaming our shitty bullpen guys, unfortunately cards got shut down by bailey, obviously didn’t turn out like I expected but I feel like that game sees 6 per side more times than not just didn’t happen in that one. Incredibly sorry for anyone who tailed, y’all know I put the work in and do my best to give out plays that win more often than needed to profit based off odds. I’m really only a 50-55% mlb capper most seasons, but I play almost exclusively plus money plays so tend to grind out a nice profit. It’s why I don’t ever suggest playing favs in this sport, especially over -150, not that my way better than anyone else’s it just works for me. I simply can’t hit the clip it takes to win money on favs.

2daBank

I appreciate all the kind words guys, most ya’ll have known me for years and know i put a lot into this and would never suggest a play I didn’t think was a long term profitable play. Don’t worry about the clown show who’s tag says it all “kid”. He contributes nothing of value here or in real life. On the street I would knock him out and kick his ugly sexually abused dogs!
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I appreciate all the kind words guys, most ya’ll have known me for years and know i put a lot into this and would never suggest a play I didn’t think was a long term profitable play. Don’t worry about the clown show who’s tag says it all “kid”. He contributes nothing of value here or in real life. On the street I would knock him out and kick his ugly sexually abused dogs!
    Go post more losing pick co*kSucker- don’t you gotta go clean more toilets? Dumb fck!!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Await your next play.
    GL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Go post more losing pick co*kSucker- don’t you gotta go clean more toilets? Dumb fck!!
    You do realize everyone in this thread has respect for me and nobody has your back? Wonder why that is? Cause you a worthless dog molesting loser.

You keep insulting janitors but I got news for you, you are not better than them and in fact a much bigger loser. You not even a man. I’m a union laborer out of local 110 and do demolition for a living, straight up man work, you couldn’t last 5 min at my job, do you even have a job? Dog walker maybe, do the folks who trust you to walk their dogs know you have them lick peanut butter off your tiny nuts? I break shit for a living, face to Face ID break every bone in your ugly fat face,, I have several winners posted today after a tough day yesterday, don’t see one post on a game before it started by you. We do miss laughing at your -200 mlb plays you didn’t even hit 20% on!

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    C'mon man, no need for this type of inflammatory rhetoric. This is why I've been a member for a while, but don't post too often. The productive discussions are few and far between. We all really need to focus our time, energy, and resources on beating the bookies.

First 123